• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Big secret muscles

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
PeachGuard! You should change your name to DonkeyGuard now! Heh...

Also today I figured out the Sheik match-up after a year of playing Judo lol. I'm so prepared the next time someone's like "how do we fight sheik?

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Oh you! Alright here goes... wait this is the social thread. Sorry :o.

Oh, but were you serious? Because I'd totally do a write-up bro.

D0N

Smash Ace
I dont think I'm bad vs shiek, but im bad at explaining most matchups. Will can probly tell you better than I can, I think he knows the matchup. I think its because she can't kill or spike you and it makes me comfortable. That and the needles are annoying, but not as bad as some other projectiles. What's giving you trouble with shiek? You should record a vid or something.

Also I went to wal-mart the other day and say this...

I was soooo close to buying it lol

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
Kinda, the artist could've drawn the legs and arms more clearly but I guess the artist didn't care about the details in the background.

What a failure...

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
I've always wanted gorilla munch also, but I'm not sure if it would taste any good. I guess I should at least give it a try. I wonder if it actually has like dried strawberries in it or if you have to add them yourselves. I hate cereals that advertise fruits and you only get the actual cereal part.

edit: I'll write-up the Sheik match-up in the metagame thread.

edit: Sheik match-up is done. If anybody wants to discuss it further, create a Sheik vs DK match-up thread please. That'd be better than cluttering our metagame thread more.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
Where is the explanation Ripple? come on dude!
camp.......... the top platform. camp your *** off. when he jumps either jump/d-smash/shield/drop bair and repeat

Neon!

Smash Lord
Must.... resist.. urge.. to... main.... snake....

Someone help me! Everytime i try using snake i do so well with him, but i can't quit dk!

Cable

Smash Lord
Must.... resist.. urge.. to... main.... snake....

Someone help me! Everytime i try using snake i do so well with him, but i can't quit dk!
Never give up DK! he lives in all our hearts

If you enjoy using Snake continue playing him just use him against MU's you feel uncomfortable when using DK

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I picked up squirtle and wolf. they are so much fun!

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
Nobody is similar to DK because everybody cares when they get hit. The only other person who doesn't care when they get hit is Olimar when he whistles.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
I will now call you L Dash. Because the first character looks kinda like a L, and the second one kinda looks like a Dash. Therefore L Dash. I don't care about the rest even though the third one looks like a T.

What's up LDash?

Top Bottom