• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Big secret muscles

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Very nice! Super cool combos, I liked it a lot. Reminds me of a certain CCV that needs to be finished... :s.

Also kinda makes me want to make my own after said CCV, I got a lot of ideas now.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
Very nice! Super cool combos, I liked it a lot. Reminds me of a certain CCV that needs to be finished... :s.

Also kinda makes me want to make my own after said CCV, I got a lot of ideas now.
I'm sure you can use something in my set vs. nicole

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
LDash, watch your censor dodging please. I've been lenient about it, and well this is a social thread so it's not that big of a deal, but it is a rule you know.

Like I just gained a whole new respect for pro-wrestlers, they have to deal with god dang Egyptians who can hypnotize people and everything. Back in my day the worst anybody had to deal with was Cactus Jack and Socko, and that was pretty bad but this is just gruesome.

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
LDash, watch your censor dodging please. I've been lenient about it, and well this is a social thread so it's not that big of a deal, but it is a rule you know.

Like I just gained a whole new respect for pro-wrestlers, they have to deal with god dang Egyptians who can hypnotize people and everything. Back in my day the worst anybody had to deal with was Cactus Jack and Socko, and that was pretty bad but this is just gruesome.
Sry. I thought that, slight sensor was allowed.
3:

:peach:

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Depends on where it is.

This is the social thread and this is a pretty lax board. I don't personally like giving out censor infractions, I generally just give it out when people are being a jerk about it. Some mods enforce it more strictly though.

Just at tip- you're better off just letting it stay censored. People will figure out what it means if they're smart. Unless you dig infractions lol.

Anyways I just watched a bunch of wrestling videos of the same... nature. From a group called "CZW" and "Chikara" and it's so great.

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
Depends on where it is.

This is the social thread and this is a pretty lax board. I don't personally like giving out censor infractions, I generally just give it out when people are being a jerk about it. Some mods enforce it more strictly though.

Just at tip- you're better off just letting it stay censored. People will figure out what it means if they're smart. Unless you dig infractions lol.

Anyways I just watched a bunch of wrestling videos of the same... nature. From a group called "CZW" and "Chikara" and it's so great.

Alright.

I greatly apologize.

<3

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
I don't dig infractions, but unfortunately I'm in possession of 5 infractions points. I'm a point away from being banned, sadface. :(

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Hi DK's. We, the Mario's are discussing the vs DK MU and would like your feedback. Cable popped in for a post.

General consensus on our board is that this MU is even or slightly to our advantage. Take that as you will. Hope y'all can give some feedback of your own.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
We should just name everything Get hit, don't care. In fact, these are now the Get hit, don't care boards.

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
I prefer Donkey Punch for the social thread...

Something like..

"Donkey Punching all them Peach mains out there"

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
lol no! As much as I love donkey punch jokes, I can't put that in the title!

Top Bottom