• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best Falco In The Country

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Who Is It,i Need A Good Falco To Study To Improve My Game.

ZeroFox

Smash Lord
Obviously me.

=P

Just kidding, I'm pretty new to Falco to be honest. Recently picked him up as a 4th main.

But check out SK92 and Sethlon. Check out ALL the good Falcos actually. Never just study one player.

Darktemplio

Smash Journeyman
Gainesville, Florida, USA, North America, Mars.
yea you can also check TommyG but i think sethlon is better im not sure...

Also, zerofox is right. dont just study one player. instead study a bunch and come up with ur own style rather than just copying one person. Thats what I did with Tlink (my main) and it worked out really well.

zamz

Smash Journeyman
I'd advise looking through the first two or three pages of the Falco boards. This question has been asked many-a-time.

We all seem to agree: Sethlon, SK92, Chillin and D1 are among the best.

Captainbrawl

Smash Apprentice
Sethlon IMO is the best in the country.

SK92, D1 & Kismet2 are three of the best in the country aswell.

If there are too many boards related to the top Falco in the Country. Why not ask who is the Top Falcon of the world?

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
SK92 and Seth are the best Falcos. all other falcos need to step up their game and start winning in big tournies :)

Edit: D1 has some nice results, i'd say he is 3rd best

ADHD

Smash Hero
sk92 is pretty good technically but he rolls so much XD if you want to learn spacing and technical falco stuff you should probably watch him.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Sakurai is a really good Falco, as he can insert some magic button presses à la Konami Code and his character will follow melee rules, allowing him to wavedash and l-cancel and never trip. Oh wait, he doesn't live in the US, still, I'm sure his videos, if you can find them, will be of great aid.
On a more serious note, from what I've seen, Sethlon probably gets my vote, but SK92 is pretty daym good as well.

Trip.

Smash Apprentice
I have never been to a tournament, and I dont have any videos, but I can beat all my friends and EVEN LEVEL 9 CPU's.

I beat 3 level 9 cpus today so I think that I am probably the best Falco in the country, if not the whole world.

XxBlackxX

Smash Ace
I have never been to a tournament, and I dont have any videos, but I can beat all my friends and EVEN LEVEL 9 CPU's.

I beat 3 level 9 cpus today so I think that I am probably the best Falco in the country, if not the whole world.
i lol'd. i seriously hope this was supposed to be sarcastic >_>

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
Vids are exactly what you DONT look at when considering the best players.

maybe i didnt detect ur sarcasm

DAYSH

Smash Cadet
l33tcpu you should search up moe, best falco ive played hands down.

other than him..

sethlon - funnest to watch
sk92 - places well, does better than seth in tournies.
D1 - places really well.

D

Deleted member

daysh are you from minnesota,cuz i know a moe from mn and he plays a really really good falco

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
Chillin hasnt used Falco since like May, he uses the top tiers now. (he just won a tourny with Snake i think)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom