• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

best character for 1v2?

Vro

Smash Lord
Fox can uphold frame advantage against two opponents. Fox is not as easily as confined as other characters because of his shine.

Shine spikes, anyone?

AXE 09

Smash Master
Pikachu is obviously the best for this situation.

LOL i wish

i'm gonna have to go with fox, then prolly falco for 2nd

ArcNatural

Banned ( ∫x, δx Points)
I would rate it:

1.Fox
2.Sheik
3. Falcon

They all do well because they have ko moves that don't leave themselves open. At least this is what I see the most comebacks with. I'm putting Fox up there but honestly I've seen more comebacks with Sheik/Falcon than I have with Fox. I think Sheik/Falcon have slightly easier time getting out of team combos.

voorhese

Smash Master
Pikachu is obviously the best for this situation.
lol i think fox is the best, but when i 2v1 my friends (who actually team) i lose with fox, marth, falcon, peach, sheik but i win with ganon and pika

im a fox main, used to main ganon

so i can understand the ganon but pika?

Comrade

Smash Journeyman
Of course the correct answer is [insert your character here]!

But seriously, if i had to pick one.... um.... meta knight?.... wait... no... uhhh... I'd honestly say ganon. Only takes a handful of hits to kill them, and with two people to hit, you have double the chance of success =D

voorhese

Smash Master
Of course the correct answer is [insert your character here]!

But seriously, if i had to pick one.... um.... meta knight?.... wait... no... uhhh... I'd honestly say ganon. Only takes a handful of hits to kill them, and with two people to hit, you have double the chance of success =D
and also double the chance to get gimped/combo'ed
and unless where talking 1v1 against the climbers an infinite more times the chance of getting infinite grabbed

Comrade

Smash Journeyman
and also double the chance to get gimped/combo'ed
and unless where talking 1v1 against the climbers an infinite more times the chance of getting infinite grabbed
If the opponents that good why are we even doing 2v1....

EXPLAIN YOURSELF OP! :mad:

voorhese

Smash Master
If the opponents that good why are we even doing 2v1....

EXPLAIN YOURSELF OP! :mad:
well you see..... in a doubles match your partner can die

and if he/she dies and you either choose not to let them take a life, or have no lives to provide

you very well could be getting 2v1'ed

besides i dont think this friend was about playing noobs 2v1, i think its asking who is better if your getting 2v1'ed in a doubles match in the first place

Drecker

Smash Ace
I think it was Lambchops / Shiz in a doubles against Rock and someone showing how ******** two Falco players can be in a 2v1. Laser stunlock lolol.

Comrade

Smash Journeyman
well you see..... in a doubles match your partner can die

and if he/she dies and you either choose not to let them take a life, or have no lives to provide

you very well could be getting 2v1'ed

besides i dont think this friend was about playing noobs 2v1, i think its asking who is better if your getting 2v1'ed in a doubles match in the first place
So you want to pick the best player to 2v1 with because you are pretty much prepared for your partner to die early?... and he can't have your stock?

Sounds like you need a new partner :chuckle:

voorhese

Smash Master
So you want to pick the best player to 2v1 with because you are pretty much prepared for your partner to die early?... and he can't have your stock?

Sounds like you need a new partner :chuckle:
i didnt say that at all, the post i said before of me 2v1ing my friends was really me vs them

in a tourney its mostly always smarter to let ur partner have a life, so you dont 2v1, but i wont let them take it if im at like 95% or higher

voorhese

Smash Master
So then why did you talk about having a partner earlier :ohwell:

You're taking this too seriously...

My answer is Fox. Sorry for troubling you.
no i said that this thread is about 2v1 during all circumstances, and i said 2v1 vs ganon is hard for him because he can get comboed easy, and you said if they are good enough to why are they 2v1ing, and i said that you can do 2v1 during a doubles match, if ur partner dies

i posted awhile ago about me 2v1ing my friends and winning with my non mains instead of my mains

more clear?

otg

Smash Master
Fox is the claer answer, there really isn't any other answer at all. Falcon is probably up there too, I dont know about JIggs though, her light weight seems like it would be a liability.

voorhese

Smash Master
idk renth told me on the phone when i first started about how hungrybox came back against you 2 in a doubles match

Top Bottom