• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Battle Arena Melbourne 7 - May 22-24 2015 - Rego Closes May 17th, no exceptions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Splice

Smash Hero
Nah sa'll good m8, only if u wanna. No need to be passive aggressive about it.
haha nah, no ill-will dude just a different angle of trash talk. :shades:

I'll actually MM you and many other Perthians in PM at DI Another Day since I'll be going to that and it happens to be AFTER BAM so I won't be so Melee focused. Remind me then!
Melee MM's only for BAM unless someones got some MAD BEEF

Last edited:

Beanss

Smash Rookie
haha nah, no ill-will dude just a different angle of trash talk. :shades:

I'll actually MM you and many other Perthians in PM at DI Another Day since I'll be going to that and it happens to be AFTER BAM so I won't be so Melee focused. Remind me then!
Melee MM's only for BAM unless someones got some MAD BEEF
EZPZ. Good to see people already bookin DI Another Day in. :D

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
You guys realise that thursday salty suite doesn't mean friday night is suddenly not happening either right?

Not everything has to be thursday

Last edited:

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
I think crews Thursday night is a good idea though...
gives Project Melbourne on Friday more time to work with.

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
I think crews Thursday night is a good idea though...
gives Project Melbourne on Friday more time to work with.
crews being on thursday suddenly means we have no hoffbrau on friday to go to after?

yes it could help setup by pushing it later (from what i understand we don't even have the venue booked past 5pm for project melbourne anyway) but really unless every else happening on friday is suddenly cancelled, project melbourne is not going to get more time to work with.

not trying to be mean but damn if project m goes slow for one reason or another its really gonna suck ass for setup/hoffbrau

Last edited:

Splice

Smash Hero
Project Melb NSW vs. VIC crew has to happen on the Friday anyway
We could do Perth vs. VIC in Project M at the Thursday night meet though

Jamwa

Smash Champion
Unsure if we're allowing non-gcn controllers anymore; wireless stuff was a huge headache last monthly.
i think we should invent a license system
if people show that they can use their wireless controller responsibly (like Yosh) they will be given a license that they can show to TOs
if you do not have your license, your wallet and controller are confiscated and you're kicked out of the tournament

Last edited:

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
What about using 3DS's? Are they allowed?

Any controller is fine for Smash 4 except for WiiU gamepad. If you use WiiUPro controllers or anything that requires to be synced to a console, PLEASE dysync it from the console you were playing on. If I catch it happening and it disrupts tournament play, you'll be in trouble. Dont cause us a headache and upset players in a serious tournament game. Nothing worse having the console interupted to the home menu while in tournament play X_X

3ds is fine. :) They disconnect from console easier aswell :O

Last edited:

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
Any controller is fine for Smash 4 except for WiiU gamepad. If you use WiiUPro controllers or anything that requires to be synced to a console, PLEASE dysync it from the console you were playing on. If I catch it happening and it disrupts tournament play, you'll be in trouble. Dont cause us a headache and upset players in a serious tournament game. Nothing worse having the console interupted to the home menu while in tournament play X_X

3ds is fine. :) They disconnect from console easier aswell :O

what kind of trouble?

Metà

Smash Master
we're only like this now coz a bunch of nz's best came to a big tournament last year, so it's understandable mate
#lestweforget
the NZ scene is still in its infancy, and back then their best player was dz who played link/gw/bowser so yeah that win doesn't mean much lol

australia bragging about beating NZ is like mew2king bragging about beating Kentucky's 3rd best Link main or some sh*t.

NZ crew this year will have Spud + Mojo + Lucky (agreed to rep NZ, to make things interesting), all of whom are several echelons higher in terms of skill.

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
Just saw Redact's post on Reddit. Didn't realise you had so many people coming and so much raised. Good work guys :) Shame I'm not about but will defs check the stream! No pressure Dekar, but you have to win, k?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom