• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Battle Arena Melbourne 7 - May 22-24 2015 - Rego Closes May 17th, no exceptions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dekar289

Smash Hero
anyone not registered by then will not be able to enter smash

Last edited:

1ampercent

Smash Journeyman
I feel like we have a healthy rivalry at the moment. I used to beat you, now you're beating me. I think tables will turn back this tournament. $10

edit: pls reply with yes or no ty. side bets welcome to increase da excitement.
Sorry pal, but the reality is, we've never beaten each other, we've been beating ourselves...
But hey it's a done deal! Let's go get A Dumb Monkee and Hyes (+ others?) for some Falcon RR MM or something that'd be sweet.

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
Ok so multiple updates here:

First up registration is Open and is mandatory for smash games as we will be taking no on the day entrants apart from spectators or DIY tournaments. Early Bird Pricing for Preregistration Ends May 16, so assume this date is the final day for pre-reg until further notice!

http://www.couchwarriors.org/bam/register.php

As for Moxie things:

I was hoping to have Leffen posters at the monthly coming up, but I'm getting the shipment mid next week, it's already in transit but won't come in time for the monthly, which means everything will premiere at BAM7 itself and will be first come first served. This is Leffen shirts/posters and 5 gods posters (highly doubt we will have shirts by then as art still yet to be ready) Prices TBA

As for donations:

We received a heap of donations today, that being $50 from Feg in sydney after many troubles we finally got there lol. $150 from Mackey, thanks for that. And finally further $500 from Iggy, which brings him to $1500 total which is pretty damn crazy. Huge props to all donators so far as we have just over $8900 raised, but whats the end status?

A small breakdown is as follows:

$1,500 for mango
$1,200 for Leffen
$2,000 for Wife
$1,500 for lucky
$1,500 for s2j
$1,500 for Hugs

$9200 total

We are only $300 from getting Hugs here, the final BAM7 international as a part of the donation drive.

You can guarantee he will be there at this stage as money from Moxie stuff will go towards this donation fund as well!

Along with the recently announced Chillindude, we have 9 internationals coming down for bam 7.

Excess money will go towards other costs for the internationals as well as BAM8 incentives.

Just so you know what I have in mind for BAM8, I'd hope to do qualifier events here in AUS, as the idea for BAM8 is to make it all about Australians.

Donations close May 1st so if you plan to reach any specific goal for yourself, get your money in ASAP!

NanoHologuise

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3110-6094-3408
Calling out @ Marz_ Marz_ for a best of 3 of best of 5's (?) in Sm4sh, P:M and Melee, $20. Also I sorta wanna call you out @Tyler_ but we play a lot anyway, and I'll get bopped coz I have no matchup experience with Snake. Also @Karnu because I said I might in the BAM7 article and I wanna play more Lucarios besides Tomo. But first I actually need to raise funds.

Marz_

Smash Rookie
NNID
MarzTheHuman
@ NanoHologuise NanoHologuise lol stop trying to give me free money, either save it or donate to a children's foundation or something idk. But if you really want to MM me I'll be happy to embarrass you with :pichumelee: :]

NanoHologuise

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3110-6094-3408
@ NanoHologuise NanoHologuise lol stop trying to give me free money, either save it or donate to a children's foundation or something idk. But if you really want to MM me I'll be happy to embarrass you with :pichumelee: :]
If I donated it to a children's foundation it'd just be wasted, you're a child anyway. Besides, I wanna give you some money now so you can come to tournaments and give me more money in future. Consider it an investment. And we can:pichumelee: ditto as a side match for $5, if you really want to get nairplaned.

Last edited:

Marz_

Smash Rookie
NNID
MarzTheHuman
If I donated it to a children's foundation it'd just be wasted, you're a child anyway. Besides, I wanna give you some money now so you can come to tournaments and give me more money in future. Consider it an investment. And we can:pichumelee: ditto as a side match for $5, if you really want to get nairplaned.
lmao me giving you money is like you getting good at Melee, it'll never happen. ;)

Sure tho, :pichumelee: dittos MM sounds good. That doesn't mean that I still won't destroy you with Pichu in our actual MM. I wouldn't mind getting an extra $5. But don't give me all of your money, you still need it to enter doubles with me.

Last edited:

NanoHologuise

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3110-6094-3408
lmao me giving you money is like you getting good at Melee, it'll never happen. ;).
Says the guys who trash talks on a level that surpasses the gods but still turns up at his first tournament and gets rekt by everyone. I think you should at least be able to consistently wavedash before you talk about how I'm **** at melee.

Marz_

Smash Rookie
NNID
MarzTheHuman
Says the guys who trash talks on a level that surpasses the gods but still turns up at his first tournament and gets rekt by everyone. I think you should at least be able to consistently wavedash before you talk about how I'm **** at melee.
> first tournament
> gets rekt by the majority of entrants
> still outperforms and places higher than you in both Melee(?) and Sm4sh

ayy lmao. Also for a guy who can't "consistently wavedash", at least I can consistently beat you. Friendlies or not.
Good luck against my :pichumelee:, I've been practicing with it like a lab mouse ;] P I C H U B O Y Z
B A D P U N B O Y Z

Can I MM both of you
thanks
Hughie pls, you know foxes eat mice. But yeah sure why not, it'll be fun lol. $10 MM for Sm4sh and Melee? ($5 each game, 3/5?)

Last edited:

Dekar289

Smash Hero
nano has won teams before, and that was back when he didn't even use falco
good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom