• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"AZ Foggle of Fun" Tournament (BRAWL-AUG 29th/Melee AUG 30th)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saffy

Smash Ace
I've decided I'm giving the iPod video to the winner of the random tourney so it's kinda more evened out for anyone to win.. These prizes will only happen if i go but ive been having bad anxiety so idk if i will. Anyways It is my iPod I should choose where it goes. Low tier the winner will get the gamecube w/ broken controller lol unless they want the plushie instead (still debating on if I should add the copy of melee to it. Yeah 2nd/3rd place will get plushies. I paid 20/30 for them so don't say it's a crap prize. Crews will get my 3 pokemon games. I think which game goes to who will have to be decided upon the team. But ya I'm in Oklahoma right now yayayay! I'll be back in az tommorow :3

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
Thank you so much saffy for figuring out these prizes. finally lol.
Edit: Yes!!!!!! I figured out how to burn ISOs to discs! Meaning Free Wii, Xbox 360, or Ps3 games. any game I want and as many as i want! charge is $3 if you want a free game from me. For wii you must have Homebrew to make it work. Sorry no game cube games. (For now)
More Edit: lol i said $3 for a free game that you would pay three dollars for.

the random tournament is a pot already. but if you want to make the winner very happy, since he gets money as well, thats cool. as for the tuscon guys, bring blankets and stuff! I have two extra tv,s so the wii with brawl will be appreciated. everyone bring melee as well cause i dont even have a copt.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Are there gonna be any friendly Melee setups on day 1 or will all the TVs be dedicated to Brawl?

Also, is there going to be Melee singles AND doubles? The OP just said 10 dollars Melee entry, which is super vague. You also didn't mention if wobbling was going to be allowed (or anything about the Melee ruleset, for that matter) or a setups list for Melee.

lonewolf537

Smash Journeyman
Thank you so much saffy for figuring out these prizes. finally lol.
Edit: Yes!!!!!! I figured out how to burn ISOs to discs! Meaning Free Wii, Xbox 360, or Ps3 games. any game I want and as many as i want! charge is $3 if you want a free game from me. For wii you must have Homebrew to make it work. Sorry no game cube games. (For now)
More Edit: lol i said $3 for a free game that you would pay three dollars for.
what games do you have for ps3 and wii?

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
Dude i meant i can get any game and put it to a disc for free xbox 360 and wii. I dont even have a ps3. its all for you guys what ever you want. BTW raising the price to $5. maybe i could just like get everyone some blaze blue, tatsunoko vs. capcom, or something kik *** like that. (btw cant do PS3 sorry)
Edit: i found out its possible for xbox to do it but u must have it hacked with a modchip so that sucks for you guys.

lonewolf537

Smash Journeyman
Dude i meant i can get any game and put it to a disc for free even PS3 xbox 360 and wii. I dont even have a ps3. its all for you guys what ever you want. BTW raising the price to $5. maybe i could just like get everyone some blaze blue, tatsunoko vs. capcom, or something kik *** like that.
i will pay for blazblue for ps3.

lonewolf537

Smash Journeyman
if you mod your 360 and ps3 you cant play online so whats the point
only if you get caught modding it, and how is anyone going to know unless you are doing ******** stuff like hacking the actual game to do stuff like insta kill.

plus i didnt mod my ps3, like i said earlier.

JustinKamikaze

Smash Ace
only if you get caught modding it, and how is anyone going to know unless you are doing ******** stuff like hacking the actual game to do stuff like insta kill.

plus i didnt mod my ps3, like i said earlier.
if you didnt mod it than how are you going to play burned games ? And it doesnt matter if you get online with a modded device they could detect and they always have updates

and yea back to tourney discussion kira quit trying to sell games for drugs

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
Ok so right now from Tucson this is who it looks like will be coming

DerpDaBerp's Car - The Brawl Only Car
DerpDaBerp
Miles
Jane

I know DerpDaBerp plans on bringing a setup= TV+Wii+Brawl
.....................................................yeah.........................about that

Due to a embarassingly unreasonable change in my dad's view of my plans, my... "his" car is apparently no longer capable of making it to Tempe and back. I'd like to apologize gravely to Jane for not being able to fulfill my promise, I'm just as dissapointed as you are, trust me. I really wanted to go to this

So, you can go ahead and knock me off the 'bringing setups' list.

however

tommy, if someone in kyle's car ends up not going, lemme know (doubt it, but just in case)

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
lol wtf you guys dont want free games ok how about for the wii only since you guys are getting your periods over the xbox 360 hack maybe if you need like an extra brawl disc or some wii game then we can talk.

Swoops

Smash Lord
NNID
SwoopsTii
I would love an xbox 360 game, maybe blazblue. But right now my xbox 360 is completely broken.

Speaking of which, I wanted to fix it myself, so I already voided the warranty >.>. Anyways, I do well disassembling and trying to fix them, but right now I would love if someone who knew exactly what they were doing was helping me out. So...any takers? I'll bring my 360 to the tourney if there are.

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
Tommy, I'll let you know if anyone can't make it in Kyle's car. We'll still be there for both days, I hope that doesn't interfere with anything if you can go.

Melee ruleset will be up in a sec

DUE TO SOMETHING I HAVE TO DO FOR MY JOB
REGISTRATION WILL NOW START AT 1:15 and DOUBLES WILL START AT 2

Also

I need a list of people who are bringing Wii's that are hacked with the infinite replay hack, in order to appropriately place those in special stations.

Jard and Kira, your wii's have that right?

Tokyoinamerica

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Tokyodown
e'll Ill be there for singles and doubles brawl but not melee.

Is melee still on sunday?
This is unii BTW

Also anyone going to ranbats on sunday????!?!?!?! if you are drop me a message on aim or texta meh

Swoops

Smash Lord
NNID
SwoopsTii
yo swoops, we still need to come up with a team name. got any ideas?
Team Murderous Mayhem?

Team "We Aren't Afraid to Sneak Up Behind You While You're Playing and Slit Your Throat...Seriously, We Mean It"?

I like the second one because I just want to hear it announced >.>.

I need a list of people who are bringing Wii's that are hacked with the infinite replay hack, in order to appropriately place those in special stations.

Jard and Kira, your wii's have that right?
Me. If you need one mine has it.

EDIT: If anyone wants to play BBrawl, I have that too :p

Jar'd

Smash Ace
Mine doesn't have it, cause for some reason my computer doesn't want to read my SD card anymore. I wasn't planning on bringing my wii over though anyway lol.

hadesblade

Smash Lord
Team Murderous Mayhem?

Team "We Aren't Afraid to Sneak Up Behind You While You're Playing and Slit Your Throat...Seriously, We Mean It"?

I want to try some BBrawl... see if yoshis buffs make up for losing all his grab release cg's/usmash/uair/everything :(

lonewolf537

Smash Journeyman
Team Murderous Mayhem?

ok but you're signing it in lol.

edit: i would play bbrawl with you, but i very much prefer brawl+

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom