• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"AZ Foggle of Fun" Tournament (BRAWL-AUG 29th/Melee AUG 30th)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustinKamikaze

Smash Ace
There's step by step directions in the first post
make sure you park in visitor sections or by the pool, or by the jack in the box or something

Ok so for sure i got sunday off, so melee is a definite and there will be brawl setups if people wanna play that.
if enough people have interest in a melee tourney of course.

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
Awesome, Melee is definite. forward, myself and Silly Kyle will be there for both days then. The three of us need someplace to stay Saturday Night though.

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
The best way to get to yans house without getting lost ! Most efficient!
2145 E University Dr
Tempe, AZ 85281

Type that into mapquest for directions (this is the jack in the box right by his house so map quest will not mess this up like it would if you typed in his regular address would)
when you arrive at the jack in the box you will see an small gheto opening on the side of it. Take this and keep following the trial until you see a gate. To make sure look at the sign it should say E 10th st. Then you will take a right and you will be able to park. After parking get out of car and start walking!! Yans apartment will be behind the first building to the right of the gate. Yan's appartment number is 2131. Walk in the door and give the only black guy $5. *BEST DIRECTIONS TO YANS HOUSE KNOWN TO MAN* (@YAN Make sure to put this in the Tempe AZ thread for your directions.)

lonewolf537

Smash Journeyman
2145 E University Dr
Tempe, AZ 85281

Type that into mapquest for directions (this is the jack in the box right by his house so map quest will not mess this up like it would if you typed in his regular address would)
when you arrive at the jack in the box you will see an small gheto opening on the side of it. Take this and keep following the trial until you see a gate. To make sure look at the sign it should say E 10th st. Then you will take a right and you will be able to park. After parking get out of car and start walking!! Yans apartment will be behind the first building to the right of the gate. Yan's appartment number is 2131. Walk in the door and give the only black guy $5. *BEST DIRECTIONS TO YANS HOUSE KNOWN TO MAN* (@YAN Make sure to put this in the Tempe AZ thread for your directions.)
i sense the bolded to be a trap

Jar'd

Smash Ace
Enjoy your last few days as best Toon Link in AZ, Chris. My LeeM will **** your Chip when we play.

Alright so melee is confirmed on SUNDAY (after paying people to take my shifts lol)
again to reiterate.............BRING SETUPS PLEASE!!
I want this tournament to go fast and for everyone to play a lot....so PLEASE HELP!

hadesblade

Smash Lord
Yay, real directions!

so... the $5 buys me 3 64 ounce sodas, and 2 giant popcorns right? ... and... if I lose my mm with chris, I won't have the 5 dollars... so you have to give them to me for free. kthxbai O:

Saffy

Smash Ace
I might bring some food if you guys want, i mean like chips, candy, something?
Would you guys want that Lol? IF SO, what kind of chips, candy, or anything XD?
That's if I go I'm not 100% Sure yet cause of health, but I'll try =]

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
My directions were godly and will live for generations to come. btw how will the prizes work out. for crews will all three players of 1st 2nd and 3rd get a prize? or is it one per team?

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
Just in case some people havent seen it yet that really needs it

2145 E University Dr
Tempe, AZ 85281

hadesblade

Smash Lord
Just in case some people havent seen it yet that really needs it

2145 E University Dr
Tempe, AZ 85281

lol twice is probably more than you need... but I'm quoting it... so its 3 times now :p

JustinKamikaze

Smash Ace
a bag of skittles for me plz ;D i will repay in hugs

hadesblade

Smash Lord
he is asking for 12 setups, but not for brawl disks. i dont really want to show up there and have there only be 1 copy of brawl.
Don't setups usually include the disks? T_T

And omg I hit my 100th post and didn't make a big deal out of it... I need to pay more attention....

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
from Tucson right now looks like Me, Forward and Silly Kyle and DerpDaBerp.

Me, Forward and Silly Kyle will be there for both days, Derp will be leaving back to Tucson after Brawl.

I know Jane expressed interest in going. I'm not sure who else is trying to make it.

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
I know Jane expressed interest in going. I'm not sure who else is trying to make it.
Yeah, I'll be driving Jane and since the tv I'm bringing will probably be in one of the back seats, I only have comfortable room for 1 more. (I was considering asking Miles, granted that there's another $5 of gas in it for me.)

and it's DerpDaBerp lol

Dark Shifter

Smash Ace
dots candy and sour gummy worms 4 me plz :) ill repay you with <3
or cash if thats what you prefer :p

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
sweet its going to be a fun tourney so who all is playing in crews ?
Since there are only a relative few I actually know who are going to be there, I'd like to guess that Tommy, Kyle and I will be a crew.
(presumptuous? sorry tommy ;) )

hadesblade

Smash Lord
Me, swoops, and kira are a crew...

and are crews going to be single elimination or double elimination? O_o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom