• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"AZ Foggle of Fun" Tournament (BRAWL-AUG 29th/Melee AUG 30th)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hadesblade

Smash Lord
it depends, as long as its a regular chaingrab where you have to spit them out at the end of the stage you're fine, UNLESS by walking you mean moving a milimeter
Yoshi can chaingrab wario back and forth across the stage making it an infinite because he can go make and fourth across as many times as he wants. So it isn't a standing infinite but it is an infinite. Thus banned? And if thats banned can I chaingrab him to one end then just grab release fsmash him?

hmm i see. Well this is definetely an important issue, so ill go by the SBR. Since it doesn't seem to be banned by the SBR i guess its legal up to 200 percent. This can change if i see that its banned or something but most likely it'll stay. good luck grabbing wario though :p

lonewolf537

Smash Journeyman
I guess I will... you up for my dubz friendlies today?

EDIT: standing infinites are banned... so I should be fine with my chaingrabs as long as I have to move for the regrab right? I don't want to forfeit a match for chaingrabbing wario while I'm moving so I figured I'd ask it. If I'm moving across the stage I can chaingrab wario as long as I don't do a standing grab?

you mean against me and my online doubles partner or you and me against some other people? cause me and my partner disbanded online, he wants to team with someone from his state.

hadesblade

Smash Lord
you mean against me and my online doubles partner or you and me against some other people? cause me and my partner disbanded online, he wants to team with someone from his state.
I meant you and me on a team, but it turned out I was gone all day anyway. And I guess I misunderstood kira... so sorry, but me and him are going to be partners. That was my original plan, but he said something about not having enough money for dubz or something and there was a misunderstanding... so sorry, but I can't be your partner.

@darklink: kk thats cool. Let me know if it changes though.

lonewolf537

Smash Journeyman
I meant you and me on a team, but it turned out I was gone all day anyway. And I guess I misunderstood kira... so sorry, but me and him are going to be partners. That was my original plan, but he said something about not having enough money for dubz or something and there was a misunderstanding... so sorry, but I can't be your partner.

@darklink: kk thats cool. Let me know if it changes though.

cant be mine or his? your context is confusing.

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
hmmm, chances are I'll be 'convoying' with other guys from around here since they'll be staying Sunday and I won't. I suppose I could drive any Tucson people if they needed - I'll probably have room for 3. You'd have to come to me before we leave though. And make sure to bring some $ for gas on top of whatever you need for entry fees and whatnot.
Keep in mind that if I become your only ride back, you won't be staying for melee and you'll be in Tucson late Saturday night (depending on how long the side tourney and possibly some friendlies go on for).

Oh, and we'll be listening to my iPod :p

Dark Shifter

Smash Ace
hmmm, chances are I'll be 'convoying' with other guys from around here since they'll be staying Sunday and I won't. I suppose I could drive any Tucson people if they needed - I'll probably have room for 3. You'd have to come to me before we leave though. And make sure to bring some $ for gas on top of whatever you need for entry fees and whatnot.
Keep in mind that if I become your only ride back, you won't be staying for melee and you'll be in Tucson late Saturday night (depending on how long the side tourney and possibly some friendlies go on for).

Oh, and we'll be listening to my iPod :p
i was with you untill you said that! thats the deal breaker.

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
i was with you untill you said that! thats the deal breaker.
I wasn't requiring that you tolerate my music alone lol. If you have stuff you wanna listen to, I'll play that too.
visitor message me your tastes if it really matters that much

Swoops

Smash Lord
NNID
SwoopsTii
Kira, you have to team up with me on doubles so we can go double Ganon :p. Apparently you can side B someone who is already on the way down from another Ganon's side B. O.o

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
Oh crap um theres like three possible doubles partners for me Hades, you and, my Bro.
But i promised hades id partner with him but we will all see what happends when we get there ok.

Swoops

Smash Lord
NNID
SwoopsTii
Lol, don't worry about, it's fine. I just wanted to try an infinite choke lock at some point. Friendlies or something :p

Swoops

Smash Lord
NNID
SwoopsTii
i can team with you if ya want swoop, i dont use ganon though, usually snake in doubles.
I'm down, double ganon wouldn't be a good idea anyways if we wanna, you know...at least try to win.

Just remember to stick me with c4 and blow it up when I choke somebody :D

lonewolf537

Smash Journeyman
I'm down, double ganon wouldn't be a good idea anyways if we wanna, you know...at least try to win.

Just remember to stick me with c4 and blow it up when I choke somebody :D
that sounds made of win.

just gotta think of a team name now.

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
Is there any address that if typed into some maps system does correctly show the location?

I can see myself getting lost lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom