• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"AZ Foggle of Fun" Tournament (BRAWL-AUG 29th/Melee AUG 30th)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
also, anyone need a doubles partner? i might be able to make it to doubles if i can convince my parents to let me out of my stuff early.
Despite the lack of win I displayed at AiaB, I too need a partner....assuming Tommy plans on teaming with someone else already, now that I think about it

Jar'd

Smash Ace
Chris, Lylat is neutral at way more tourneys than PS1 is. PS1 was considered neutral for about a week. Lylat was considered neutral for multiple months.

Jane

Smash Hero
anyone from tucson wanna carpool?!? i would love to go but i need a ride and have monies for gas!

let me know tuctowners

Dark Shifter

Smash Ace
mk can plank better on ps1 than lylat so chris needs it to stay. also, chris this tourny ain't about you :) give peoples suggestions a thought before you make a rash decision. or how bout a vote?

lylat just screws over a ton of characters recoveries and is actually deemed a great CP by Olimar and probably some others, what characters cp pk1? if you dont wanna play it stage strike it. i will. lylat screws over a ton more characters than pk1, thats why its less neutral imo. and that makes perfect sense.

also, in the bracket, the top 8 are going to be seeded in a generic 'top' order, and everyone else will be in the generic 'intermediate' order. that way theres an even 4 'top' players on each side of the bracket (its random btw) and there spaced out a little. the reason for this is to ensure people dont get dumb brackets first round ( say justin vs wobbles and light vs jard ) or something. for sure it will consist of wobbles, justin, jard, light, kira, forward, me and we'll discuss the last one. :D oh and your bryce your dumb comments never fail to amaze me.

hadesblade

Smash Lord
also, in the bracket, the top 8 are going to be seeded in a generic 'top' order, and everyone else will be in the generic 'intermediate' order. that way theres an even 4 'top' players on each side of the bracket (its random btw) and there spaced out a little. the reason for this is to ensure people dont get dumb brackets first round ( say justin vs wobbles and light vs jard ) or something. for sure it will consist of wobbles, justin, jard, light, kira, forward, me and we'll discuss the last one. :D oh and your bryce your dumb comments never fail to amaze me.
Maybe make me the last one. I know I'm not at a lot of tournies but I still got 9th at devestation. Not to mention how excited justin would be if he played me in the first round lol.

hadesblade

Smash Lord
ha idk guys we'll see! lonewolf you'll show me in friendlies? my MK would destroy yours, or ill just have hades play you and show you the awesomeness that are eggs
lolwut another mk? Seriously? I'll brawl him for the spot... get me warmed up for our money match.

haha hades do it! low tier FTW! yea Forward and I are the only MK mains in AZ, with justin/jard sometimes secondaring them (theyve gotten pretty rusty with him though so i dont think theyd use him in my tournament. so he's not used much in this state

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
I'm cool because I don't play MK altogether :p

And to answer jane, I'm still trying to figure out how some of the guys I went to AiaB with are going so plan-certainty is still pretty far off (blame goes to Tommy's god**** computer :dizzy:)

lonewolf537

Smash Journeyman
Glide attack. Pshielding doesn't work in the air... and airdodging will get you grabbed.

no problem, my f air has more priority then anything you have, i just have to get in close. and even if you do grab me it wont do you much good, you cant CG marth.

hadesblade

Smash Lord
no problem, my f air has more priority then anything you have, i just have to get in close. and even if you do grab me it wont do you much good, you cant CG marth.
Yeah but a pummel or two and an fthrow will add a good 10% and you have to approach again... anyway do you play wifi? Or am I going to get shunned for asking that? lol

lonewolf537

Smash Journeyman
Yeah but a pummel or two and an fthrow will add a good 10% and you have to approach again... anyway do you play wifi? Or am I going to get shunned for asking that? lol
yes. and i think i've beaten you on the aib ladder, couple ladders ago.

but i dont use marth on wifi. unless its really lagless

hadesblade

Smash Lord
yes. and i think i've beaten you on the aib ladder, couple ladders ago.

but i dont use marth on wifi. unless its really lagless
We're both in AZ. It shouldn't be a bad connection. Do you want to try it?

EDIT: and I sucked a few ladders ago... I've gotten a lot better in the last month or so. Whats your ladder skill at?

lonewolf537

Smash Journeyman
We're both in AZ. It shouldn't be a bad connection. Do you want to try it?

EDIT: and I sucked a few ladders ago... I've gotten a lot better in the last month or so. Whats your ladder skill at?
sure, i guess we can try it.

i dont do singles ladder much anymore, i prefer doubles. right now im 4th in doubles, 28th last ladder.

hadesblade

Smash Lord
lol I suck at doubles. I always kill my partner trying to momentum cancel :p. I don't even know if I'm doing doubles this tourney...

lonewolf537

Smash Journeyman
i want too but i need a partner, and i need to convince my parents to let me out of my stuff early enough to get here in time for doubles.

hadesblade

Smash Lord
Alright so you want to meet me in an aib chat to set up our match or what?

And when do doubles start? I didn't see a solid schedule set up yet.

lonewolf537

Smash Journeyman
darklink said he was doing doubles first, so i could get there in time for singles.

and i'll be in singles ladder chat in about 5 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom