• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"AZ Foggle of Fun" Tournament (BRAWL-AUG 29th/Melee AUG 30th)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bryce
you throw baseless things out there with nothing to back it up

MK can plank anywhere, on lylat he can even upair through the platform

im pretty sure i dont need to plank on PK stadium to **** you too btw, i love how you act like i actually need PK1

in your journey to try to hurt MK, you dont even take into consideration that lylat screws over so many recoveries and it doesnt hurt metaknights, so that makes lylat a great stage for him
So since you guys are all complaining, Lylat will now be the neutral instead of PK1

and guys

we really need more people to bring setups unless you want the tournament going into sunday morning
folding chairs and tables would be tight too.

and everyone add my new AIM name, my friend took back his account lol

camelgar18

Jane

Smash Hero
darklink: i can bring my wii, but i cant say forsure until i have a ride forsure... i will let you know

derp: cool well just keep me posted

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
Wish I and the rest of Utah could come man, but college/ high school is starting right now for most of us.

Sorry dudes.

hadesblade

Smash Lord
UPDATE (AUGUST 14th)
-doubles fee increased (because it has to be equal to singles per person)
-D tier is legal for low tier
-lylat is the new neutral
-schedule is posted up
noooooooo take D tier out, I don't want to play a zelda :@ I liked having only 1 matchup that wasn't nuetral or better :@ (:@=e-rage face)

hadesblade

Smash Lord
So many Pokemon Trainers (There should be a rule that PT dittos have to be played out on PS1), the Low Tier tourney is gonna be great. lol
What are you talking about? Low tiers are gonna suck theres going to be this pro yoshi that murders everybody and takes the fun out of it.

JustinKamikaze

Smash Ace
no respect in the brawl community huh?

9th at devastation boosts a ton of ego considering that there were nothing but randoms there and players that didnt play anymore

not trying to put you down or anything but calm down there with the talk

hadesblade

Smash Lord
no respect in the brawl community huh?

9th at devastation boosts a ton of ego considering that there were nothing but randoms there and players that didnt play anymore

not trying to put you down or anything but calm down there with the talk
Lol you guys know its just talk why are you making such a big deal out of it. XD

And I'm a lot better than i was during devestation.... and lolwut you only got 7th cause your guy left before your match.

O_o FOW challenged me on the ladder...

Duff0

Smash Ace
Lol you guys know its just talk why are you making such a big deal out of it. XD

And I'm a lot better than i was during devestation.... and lolwut you only got 7th cause your guy left before your match.

O_o FOW challenged me on the ladder...
The way one speaks says a lot about them

JustinKamikaze

Smash Ace
I'm sure that match wouldn't have affected me anyway if that player was GOOD he would have showed up to his match or been ready

and i got 7th because i was matched up against my partner which was stupid i at least wanted to play somebody out of state

and im not trying to make a deal out of it just saying to calm down with the trash talk you can keep doing it but some people do get annoyed and this just seems like its a common routine for brawl players

pro? pro's make money. I seem to recall winning 10 dollars in MM to your 'pro' yoshi :p Yea its funny how these guys are saying they placed at that tournament in tuscon or devastation, then telling us like we should be impressed.

Saffy

Smash Ace
Oh, Arizona, You are cocky , yet childish.
As for Top 8 spot thing Chris, umm you said Out of state is coming right? Well Dekar ***** your butts so put him in it lol ?
And Hades shouldn't be complaining about D Tier going in, It was originally supposed to be that, since I told Chris I wanted to use Zelda. And I'm providing the prizes for it >_>

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
any update on the success of finding a larger venue possibly maybe perhaps?

hadesblade

Smash Lord
yo hades, you teamin with me or not?
I guess I will... you up for my dubz friendlies today?

EDIT: standing infinites are banned... so I should be fine with my chaingrabs as long as I have to move for the regrab right? I don't want to forfeit a match for chaingrabbing wario while I'm moving so I figured I'd ask it. If I'm moving across the stage I can chaingrab wario as long as I don't do a standing grab?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom