• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"AZ Foggle of Fun" Tournament (BRAWL-AUG 29th/Melee AUG 30th)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saffy

Smash Ace
^ Yeah Chris said he would put up friendlies for Brawl on Melee day :D!
Also adding another SUPER SECRET PRIZE to first place in something.
I told chris I wanted to give this away doing a Captain Falcon only or a Random tournament... but he said give it to first in singles pfff he just wants to win it. Maybe I'll give it to melee first place or something since they don't have any prizes besides money... idk though. BUT....

It's a 30 Gb Ipod Video :O!!

Jar'd

Smash Ace
First place for brawl doesn't need any other prizes. Do a falcon only tourney.

Or get another one and give out 2 for brawl doubles

a captain falcon only tournament is so stupid cause its basically giving Moo the prize.

its biased

Something unbiased like random doubles would be better!
winners can share it every week haha

or....i say we do a toon link only tournament!

lonewolf537

Smash Journeyman
a captain falcon only tournament is so stupid cause its basically giving Moo the prize.

its biased

Something unbiased like random doubles would be better!
winners can share it every week haha

or....i say we do a toon link only tournament!
no. no. no. no. no. no. no. no. no. no. just no.

random singles.

Starking

Smash Cadet
Do a Pokemon Trainer only side tournament. But, whatever works.

Side Note: I'll be doing Pokemon DPPt MMs (DS games), all depends on how much money I'll have on me at the time.
EDIT: Forgot, all standard clauses that can be enforced (Stuff like Freeze Clause and those can't really be enforced through the handheld games.)

Saffy

Smash Ace
Ok so the Ipod goes to Random tourney!...
And I'm bringing like a HUGE bowl of skittles and gummy worms or something, and the coke for Jard. <3
Also STARKING you have diamond/pearl/platinum? I'll MM you/ or ANYONE on Pokemon Battle Revolution ;D No Ubers though..... I'll bring it with my Wii :3

no the random tournament had a pot.
we'll think of something else Saf

EDIT: Justin is deff the best PT trainer in AZ lol

and also, you guys should bring folding chairs, theirs really only like seats for around 15 ...so most of you will have to stand up

and some more rules:
Anyone who gets access to my room to play can't bring a drink in there (I bought 6 12 packs of soda and a case of water :D)
If anyone is super disruptive and/or fails to listen to my rules. You'll get kicked out. Its as simple as that. I live here so i deff reserve that right.
PLEASE DONT MAKE HUGE MESSES!

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
We should have side pots during MMs for spectators who want to bet on the winner

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
I challenge anyone to Wolf or Rob dittos.
And Chris ill challenge you to a writting competition. Write the best story in a time limit!

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
Chris give the low tier tournament the I pod video for prize because low tier tourny prize is crap and plus theres no other tournies that day to put it for.

hadesblade

Smash Lord
ill money ANYONE after the singles tournament.
We are still doing the $20 mm right?

And if I win any money, I'll be open to money matches, until I lose it all (which is most likely) or I am done playing...

And I'm really curious what the prize distribuition is. There's like a list of stuff for crews and low tiers, but it doesn't say which is for which... I'm assuming, (correct me if I'm wrong)

The gamecube and the two plushies are for low tier. 1st gets the cube, 2nd gets first pick on the plushie, and,

The 3 pokemon games are for the 3 on the crew team that wins. One for each obviously.

If that's not it, then someone please explain it to me, and the logic behind the prize distribution.

EDIT: and why don't you charge like a doller or 2 for them and make a small pot like the random tourney has?

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
Well as i know it so far the prizes are Singles -pot doubles-pot ranodom- pot low tier- 2 plushies (wtf) and crews- all other prizes that matters. oh and i heard the plan for putting an ipod video for singles. then changed to random and now its on TBA.

Jeez make the prizes right . im sure no one in crews can share a gamecube between the three of them. and like everything else has a prize thats anything except low tiers out game cube for a prize for that and if your gunna add a iopod video put it for low tiers or just switch up the prizes so it can be even between cres and low tiers. not that hard to do this prize thing right.

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
Ok so right now from Tucson this is who it looks like will be coming

Kyle's Car - Me, Kyle and Sean for Melee and Brawl, Jeff and Chris for Melee.
Myself
Silly Kyle
Forward
Axe
GamerGuitarist

DerpDaBerp's Car - The Brawl Only Car
DerpDaBerp
Miles
Jane

I know DerpDaBerp plans on bringing a setup= TV+Wii+Brawl

I can bring a Wii+Melee/Brawl, no TV, I can't carry one around school, and I can't go back home after school friday to get one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom