• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"AZ Foggle of Fun" Tournament (BRAWL-AUG 29th/Melee AUG 30th)

Status
Not open for further replies.
screw you then jard :p

alright so we have kira and swoops wii's for replays, ill assign to special sections and put 'hot' matches on them

Yes melee is still on sunday, but some TV's will be for brawl and we're all hanging out so come anyway!
alright thanks duffy

please note the new time change as well

yay new faces.

Swoops

Smash Lord
NNID
SwoopsTii
What's BBrawl?
Balanced Brawl. Like Brawl+, only no changes to physics, hitbox sizes, or start up/ending frames. Bunch of people worked on it for like months straight then put out an official release just recently. Just removing a lot of stuff like ridiculous chaingrabs, grab releases, jab locks, and trying to make every character viable.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Chris, if I'm there Saturday, could I stay the night? I heard you might be housing Tucson, so does the housing offer only apply for out-of-towners?

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
Ummm I'm not sure if Tucson is staying at your place. Probably. I guess..... I don't know. I'll talk to Sean/Kyle

Goop

Smash Journeyman
Chuckie said he doesn't want to house people this weekend since he's busy. I am not against housing some people but I'm not going to house all of the Tuscon crew so heads up if you think you will be able to come down and crash at my place.

I already said I would house Tai and I don't want to house more than 2 to 3 more people.

Plus I have stuff to do in the morning so don't expect smash till 2 am. I will probably be going to sleep at about 11 pm.

If you need housing text me or aim me and let me know a head of time. I will tell you if you are good.

Edit: Spoke with Tai and I guess everyone is staying at the Venue's house so that works out well cuz this weekend would've been hard to house people on short notice.

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
Hmmm... a tournament in Tempe? Perhaps. I haven't been to one in ages. Might be fun. All depends on classwork, I guess. It'd be cool to see all the Tuck-son guys again. :)

If I do come, I'll bring a setup. Melee only, though.

yea but your PT would hold him back :p

and some extra things
- PLEASE BRING EXACT CHANGE OR AT LEAST NO LARGE BILLS
- DO NOT BRING DRINKS INTO ANY OF THE ROOMS (Ill have signs up)
- EVERYONE BRING WII'S/BRAWL/TV/MELEE! Please

lonewolf537

Smash Journeyman
i'll bring a copy of brawl, but the way my TV and wii are set up it would be too much of a pain in the *** to bring either of them.

Starking

Smash Cadet
Might not be able to make this. My health took a large dive this week. Hopefully, things will clear up Friday/Saturday Morning. Also sorry Saf, I'm hoping I can still make it.

wow the tournament is tomorrow!
A few things to remember

-please bring exact change
-we will be super crowded so dont complain about that haha
-please be respectful of the house and of others, as i reserve the right t kick anyone out
-*All Problems brought to the attention of the T.O's will be decided upon by the TO's and all TO decisions are FINAL
-Absolutely no food/drinks in a bedroom
-Have fun :p

-As for Parking, there are visitor sections around the apartment complex marked with a yellow curb, and anyone can park at the pool. If both are full just park at Jack in the Box or something and walk down

Saffy

Smash Ace
Might not be able to make this. My health took a large dive this week. Hopefully, things will clear up Friday/Saturday Morning. Also sorry Saf, I'm hoping I can still make it.
It's ok :) because I'm 95% sure I'm not going. Yesterday I ended up in the ER and today I feel really horrible.. I also realized when I passed out yesterday morning there was bruises on my head/side I guess I fell onto something.
I'm really sorry that I can't bring the prizes anymore. I hope the tourney goes well if I'm not there

Swoops

Smash Lord
NNID
SwoopsTii
Hey Chris, how early can we show up for friendlies? I'll probably just show up at like 5am regardless :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom