• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"AZ Foggle of Fun" Tournament (BRAWL-AUG 29th/Melee AUG 30th)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tokyoinamerica

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Tokyodown
I didn't go to singles or low tier I had to leave for family pictures.

I was like mother what kinda **** is this.

Swoops

Smash Lord
NNID
SwoopsTii
Great games to everybody I played. Sorry to Hades and Kira that I wasn't able to play with you guys in crews, I just knew singles wasn't going to end until like midnight. I just needed to get home earlier than like 3 or 4am >.>

I cant even describe how amazing this was.

Thank you everyone for coming, I hope you all had fun!
There'll be another one soon so watch for that!!

Shoutouts

Jard: Great job on beating me, last time i upair your shield when youre at 213% lol. Youre a great teamate and im happy on how we placed.
Safara: Thanks a lot for coming! I missed you! Cant wait to see you again soon :) And the peach plushie you gave me will forever be treasured in my heart.
Forward: Thanks a ton for cleaning my house and being a really cool guy, cant wait to team on the 19th.
Justin/Wobbles: You guys are too good, and Wobbles won too much money :D
Duffy: I love your playing style, you should play more, youre smart!
Axe: Youre freakin hiliarious! cant wait to do toon link ditto's
Tommy: your farts are rediculous
Jane: Dude you should be a commentator for brawl, you make me laugh so much!
Bryce: You've gotten a ton better, keep it up
Kira: I DONT HATE YOU! Sorry im a little mean to you :( remember change your mindset and you'll be a lot better
Swoops: you didnt hang out with me jerk.
Hades: Great MM's, youre a good player, come out more to smashfests!
Lonewolf: great MM's
TAI: Teach me melee haha
Blake and your brother: thanks a lot for coming down, you should do it more often
DK Speeds crew: Sorry we didnt do crews, but you guys are cool
Arnone: thanks for coming and wearing my shirt :p
Noctournal: We gotta hang out at ASU!

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
Hey Chris!

I'm not Jane, I'm Silly Kyle. :-p

I did use MaryJ as my tag for my green (pot) Peach though lol. =]

Jar'd

Smash Ace
Yeah, Silly Kyle was really funny. Everyone from Tucson was pretty funny. I had fun scissoring with you guys.

Saffy

Smash Ace
Im gonna do shoutouts cause I'm bored Lol

Chris: Thank you soo much for being kind XD You made me feel alot better even though I was feeling sick and I'm glad you liked the peach ;3! Friendlies in melee were funny XD BEST DDD TEAM WOO

Jard: I am sorry for thinking you were 12 D:. But I'm giving chris da wario on uhh thursday I guess unless i have some sort of health issues again D;.

Forward/Sean: I'm sad we didn't get to talk but next time we need to hang :p. Was really nice seeing you again.

Justin: Really nice seeing you, i totally missed you! I wanted to play you but idk Lol!

Tommy: Was nice seeing you as well =] We didnt get to finish our friendly from April X_X Your snake is still sick as ever lol. GG's in doubles! oh and nice CF helmet!!!!

Silly Kyle: Your Awesome. like my new favorite person XD. You were soo funny you made the matches fun, and your peach in brawl was insane X_X too good. I hope I will meet you again some day!!

Wobbles: Sorry I didnt have the wario if there is a way I can contact you or meet up with you I'll give you it :3 I know how bad you wanted it! XD

Kira: Lol you like fried chicken O_O? you got alot better since last time :3 Nice seeing you sorry I didnt have a present for you!

Axe?? ( Sorry idk that one kids name that came with forward, tommy and kyle) : it was nice to meet you! And thanks for the compliment about me playing melee lolll.

everyone else i forgot... X_X SORRY you all are amazing, and im glad I got to come =]!

forward

Smash Champion
Rob ****ing beasted

Saffy is still cute as ever

Tucson is the most fun crew

Chris is a great host

Duffy is a fun teammate

Light is too good

Tai makes awesome Falcon helmets

Everybody else was cool to hang out with. See y'all next time.

Tokyoinamerica

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Tokyodown
Hey Just like to say thanks everyone for wrecking me and my doubles partner ( we just started playing brawl for real were SF4 player) We're gonna put SF4 on hold and train for the AIAB and whenever You guys hold another tournament.

To everyone I met glad to meet you hopefully this wont be the last time. Didn't know what everyone looked liked but hopefully next tournament I get to know you as well. GG to all the players

Wobles is a Effing Beast me and my bro will be there next time for sure!

My brother will make an account and post GG chris nice tourney!

AXE 09

Smash Master
omg so many people to do shoutouts for lol. gosh, where to begin. ummmmm............. lol here goes. i'm really sorry if i forget some people :p

Forward - as always man, you're a freakin beast. ever since i started becoming advanced in melee, you've always served me as an inspirational player. if you weren't around, i don't think i would try so hard to get so good. i owe you so much thanks

Wobbles - dude you freakin beasted me in the grand finals lol. sorry i was playing so gay but i wanted to win so bad!!! ah lol. man, you're a really cool guy, and a really good sport. i hope we get to play a lot more dude. you're so tight!

Chris - all the thanks for this tournament being ran goes to you. thanks dude!!! it was my first time meeting you. you're such a cool dude. i can't wait to do some toon link dittos, even though i'm like 99% sure i'll loose lol. i'll still try my best. you freakin rock man!!

Saffy - wow, you're really cute lol. i know we didn't really get to talk much, but it was AMAZING seeing a girl play smash that's as good as you were. i was like omg! well, it was nice meeting you. i loved your pokemon shirt :p hopefully i'll see you soon!

Tai - darn you for always touching my hair ahh!! lol well you know i still love you dude. we didn't really get to play much.... well, we actually played quite a bit haha. but not NEARLY enough! man, you're AXEually pretty TAIt

South Paw - WOW man, your falco's hecka good!!! i mostly noticed how fast you are with that shine outta shield. man, you're so good, we haven't played enough. i really really wanted to play you some more. good stuff man, hope to see you again very soon

Silly Kyle - thanks for driving me man!!! ever since i've moved to tucson, i've gotten to know you a lot better. you're a really cool guy, so freakin hilarious lmao!!!! go peach!!!

Tommy - your farts are the shiznit, not joke. dude, your ganon's getting so much better. i expect more out of you at the next tourney man! please don't give up, stay strong.... with an object.... perhaps....

Jar'd - good scissoring, man. too bad forward missed out lmao

Light - EVERY time i see/play you, you ALWAYS impress me so much. you're the most amazing peach i've ever played, no joke, and i've played a lot of peaches. i don't know how the heck you get so good, but it's amazing. i don't even know how to describe it. i really wanna play you some more man. even in brawl, your peach is indestructable lol

Dark - dude, you're always so tight lol. still can't believe you and light are related. i wish you and your bro could've stayed for melee, would've been so epic! it's alright though. i'll see you next time man lol. you rock

Hades? (yoshi guy) - man, i've NEVER faught a yoshi in brawl before lol. i was like oh crap... what do i do?? lol!! i probably shouldn't have won, all i really did was camp, but your yoshi seriously has true skill. i respect someone like you. you're a really cool guy, a very good sport. hopefully we'll meet again

altF4 - dude!! i haven't seen you in like forever lol. crazy stuff

Duffy - that ride in the back of the truck was amazing!!!! best time ever!!!

Taj - dude! you should've arrived so much earlier =( we could've done more teams lol. thanks for teaming with me dude. taj! use disable! now! *tajjj!!!*

all the brawl players - i don't know if i met most of you haha. but pretty much everyone seemed really cool :p everyone made the tournament so epic

ok, i probably forgot some people... and if i did, i'm really sorry haha. i mostly wanna thank chris, for holding such an amazing tourney. it was nice meeting all you guys!! hopefully i'll see you all next month =D

Smash Rookie
What up everyone I'm "Pat" I played R.O.B. in the tournament, thanks for hosting a badA tournament! GG all.

1st post. W00t

- . . .

hadesblade

Smash Lord
So I was typing out shoutouts for everybody... then I hit backspace... and firefox went back... and it deleted everything. T_T So, sense I really don't feel like retyping everything back out... they will probably be a lot shorter and I won't get everyone this time.

Kira: gg's, dubz were fun, wish you could come to Tuscon cause now I won't have a dubz partner...

Chris: gg's nice mm's, grab release spike was win. I give up trying to cp mk... nuetrals all the way.

Bryce: omg XD you got soooooooooooo much better since kiras tourney... gg's, and i was really suprised when you knocked me out of singles bracket. And I'm never cp'ing mansion against a ddd again... stage is way too long, **** cg's.

Axe: omg ggs XD I was just asking yoshi boards for help with the toon link matchup last week, but they wouldn't help me cause all the vids I had were wifi...

wobbles: beast mario.... I'm more afriad of it than your wario. cp'ing mansion didn't work as well as I hoped, with you being able to DI the fsmash straight up, but gg's and money match was awesome. I'm still debating on taking the time to practice the infinite before tuscon... but me being as lazy as I am it probably won't happen... and even if I did you would probably go mario after that low tier tourney...

EDIT: swoops! I'm sorry about all the cg's... but it was tourney... I still luv you :p

Well, as I said I'm lazy, everyone else gg's, but I'm too lazy to write shoutouts to everybody... again...

Oh yeah, and theres a venue in cottonwood(2 hours from pheonix, 3-4 from tuscon) , with about 10 hdtv's. They are very open to having tournies, but if I got together with them and set one up, how many people would be willing/able to come? I just want to know if it would be worth it before I got together with them and set it up..

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
Saffy: Bring the Kirby too, I want to see it before I make any rash decisions lol.

Axe: Play gayer next time. I'm dead serious, be as vicious and lame as you can. I have no qualms about infiniting you, you shouldn't be afraid to stay in places where I can't grab you. And I can't help but be a good sport, your attitude rubs off on people :p I also think that my sets against you may have been the best I've ever played Melee in my life. I felt unbelievably in the zone and focused, it was intense. Not counting Sheik vs. Fox on Pokefloats of course, lol.

You're also surprisingly good at Brawl, haha. Good thing I play S tier ^_^

Dark Shifter

Smash Ace
shoutout times!!! hope that i don't forget anyone and if i did, you weren't important.

axe: good $hit axe! haha i hear your toon link is ****, even tho you like never play brawl XD good $hit!

tommy: your farts are eff'n hell. srsly, go see a doctor.

duffy: good job in singles. i had no idea you played g&w but it was still ****!

tai: that filly b trip was the best one ever! haha

chris: thanks for hosting and for the free soda. your mk is just too **** defensive!!! rawr! haha good $****! grats on 2nd in dubs and thank you for the complement :)

swoops: i know you got the best gdorf in az but im the 2nd. ;) haha im pretty suprised on how early you got out of singles, i thought you woulda made it further :( kinda sad cause i wanted to play the best gdorf but next time we for sure will :) thanks for comming out

justin: f you and your oli.... hahaha nah... srsly tho good $hit. you and rob ***** everyone in both dubs and singles, i wanted to see grand finals but oh wellz... your still **** as always...

jard: grats on dubs and singles buddy. wish we coulda played in tourny but oh well... next time. :)

hades: your yoshi is still **** as always. :)

saffy: i miss you! sorry that we didn't see each other this weekend, walmart is a pain in the @$$ :( hopefully we get to do something tues or thurs :)

rob: i touch myself at night to the pic i took of you in the cpt falcon helmet. good $hit! haha gj's in dubs and singles. your wario/whoever you decide to use is **** :) keep it up you sexy thang you.

light: ****! i wanted to play you so bad! next time for sure tho :)

dark: your date is smokinnnnn! haha sux you couldn't stay for singles but you and brad both ***** in dubs. good $hit, also, that is the last time im going for the inhale suicide on my last stock XD

forward: you **** in whatever game your playing. keep up the good work man, also i hope we didn't keep you up while playing friendlies with items on XD

kira: your black and no one wants your flaxis oil. lul no hate tho :) FORWARD SMASH!!!

cisco: thanks for being my dubs partner. i wish we could've done better but i blame the lost on ps1 on me. thanks for being a good sport about it tho :)

bryce: you've gotten a lot better, this was your highest ranking tourny to date :) **** ddd, stop messing up the sc-cg tho. practice practice practice!!! stay sexy ;)

to everyone else, you weren't that important or i forgot about you, most likely the second option :) <3 no hate

Swoops

Smash Lord
NNID
SwoopsTii
swoops: i know you got the best gdorf in az but im the 2nd. ;) haha im pretty suprised on how early you got out of singles, i thought you woulda made it further :( kinda sad cause i wanted to play the best gdorf but next time we for sure will :) thanks for comming out
Lol, to be honest, I probably would've gotten farther if I wasn't in a bracket with hades. I get punished with grab for even trying to bait >.>.

No hard feelings though Hades, it's just frustrating T.T

Saffy

Smash Ace
Saffy: Bring the Kirby too, I want to see it before I make any rash decisions lol.

Axe: Play gayer next time. I'm dead serious, be as vicious and lame as you can. I have no qualms about infiniting you, you shouldn't be afraid to stay in places where I can't grab you. And I can't help but be a good sport, your attitude rubs off on people :p I also think that my sets against you may have been the best I've ever played Melee in my life. I felt unbelievably in the zone and focused, it was intense. Not counting Sheik vs. Fox on Pokefloats of course, lol.

You're also surprisingly good at Brawl, haha. Good thing I play S tier ^_^
I have 2 kirbys now since i just bought me a giant one!!
Umm ... here's one of them! The other is just a soft velvety Kirby with a kawaii expression! http://i32.tinypic.com/35n30nr.jpg

ohh and forward and axe thank you :3 You guys are really cute too XD! *COUGH*

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
NVM on the Wario, I'll go with Kirby. Jar'd can go through with whatever shady business deal he made to get the Wario, that Kirby is the bomb.

Also, my brother got me a large Kirby plush for Christmas when I visited him in Japan. You might have the same one. Crazy times.

JustinKamikaze

Smash Ace
I didn't know 15 year olds could be shady o.O

im bored so here are some shoutouts

Chris - good job on hosting the tourney and maybe next time you should get 2 power up drinks ;P

Light - the metaknight slayer lolz if it wasn't for me abusing him and just knowing your play style because we play each other EVERY tourney you could've beat me as well good job though rep that Peach you will always have my respect there.

Bryce - DDD v Snake bores me lol and I didnt want to be cheap with MK so I thought just ****** with Oli would have been more satisfying for you <3 and you should have picked a different CP ! Oh well you still did really good and im glad.

Swoops - That CP on Norfair messed me up I get so scared when I play Ganons because 1. its Ganon and 2. each hit hurts and can kill so early. Good Job though you gotta come out and play more mayne.

Jard - I was surprised my DDD beat you the first match I thought you would've had the matchup down at least you came back from a 3 stock ;P and yea next time we will Snake ditto <3 oh and quit being shady

Forward - Brawl has changed a little bit and people have gotten better eh ? I like the way you play MK but honestly abuse his moves hes #1 for a reason you can still play aggressive but be more abusive of cheap moves why I like him over other characters because you dont NEED to camp the whole match. But good job none the less in brawl and melee.

AXE - It was great finally meeting you and watching you play Melee.. Pikachu <3

Tommy - omg man you know how to really smell up the place hahaha good thing I didnt play you in a match if you wouldve farted during it I probably wouldve lost ;_; and nice firm handshakes glad I got to experience one.

Saffy - Thank you for the Raichu plush your like too amazing and deserve 24549539479384 more hugs quit being shy ;o

Kira - Your Ganon is a beat man glad I didnt play you in tourney I always choke against low tiers for some reason. ggs :)

Hades - I didn't get to play you this tourney but good job playing Yoshi honestly like I said above I'm glad I didn't play you either.

and to everybody else good job and just keep getting better! only way we can all get better as a community is by helping each other out. I probably won't be able to make it on the 19th so good luck to everybody going <3

hadesblade

Smash Lord
Lol, to be honest, I probably would've gotten farther if I wasn't in a bracket with hades. I get punished with grab for even trying to bait >.>.

No hard feelings though Hades, it's just frustrating T.T
Yeah, I felt bad when I saw that we had to fight each other so early in the brackets... I wanted to see you place higher.

Light_

Smash Apprentice
Shout outs.

Axe- Haha, thanks for complimenting my Peach. Sometimes I feel like I'm not that great because I look at everyone elses Peach and it looks so professional and technical with everything flowing together and I'm just ... me. lol You inspire me to get even better!

Goop- Fun teaming with you as always, even though you make us lose most of the time with your risks. :laugh:

Foward- Was fun playing in those brawl matches. They were really intense for me and I can't believe I pulled off a win.

Tai- Wow those Falcon helmets looked awesome, way better than Hax's. Nice job on those.

Justin- Bah, you always beat me in tournament. I wish just once I didn't have to fight you in the bracket. Good job.

Chris- Sorry I couldn't come to the sunday part of the tournament. I hope you found somebody else for the crews if you guys did that.

Kira- You are very greedy and impatient! :p You kept wanting to play me over other people who I haven't got the chance to play yet, haha.

Dark Shifter- Good job getting pretty far in the bracket. Sorry we didn't get to play any Brawl matches.

Kyle- "Go Peach!" You're too funny with your Peach obsessive-ness. You impressed me from what I've seen you play and I know you can get a lot better.

Jard- Never knew you were so fickle in rooting for people. Guess you always go for whoever is losing. :laugh:

Wobbles- Grats winning another tournament. You **** in Melee and in Brawl.

Im so blessed to be part of such an awesome community in brawl, you people have no idea how much i freakin like all of you! From the days to my first atomic comics where i was downright horrible to now where Ive become good enough for Jard to want me as a partner (i never thought that would happen:p ) they have been amazing and im super excited for every event that is in store. Also, my desire to improve has improved greatly, * starts singing* i wanna be the very best, that no one ever was. to beat snake is my future test , to train for alls my cause!

AXE 09

Smash Master
Im so blessed to be part of such an awesome community in brawl, you people have no idea how much i freakin like all of you! From the days to my first atomic comics where i was downright horrible to now where Ive become good enough for Jard to want me as a partner (i never thought that would happen:p ) they have been amazing and im super excited for every event that is in store. Also, my desire to improve has improved greatly, * starts singing* i wanna be the very best, that no one ever was. to beat snake is my future test , to train for alls my cause!
dude, that's exactly how i feel in melee. i never thought that someone like forward would ever consider me as a partner lol. i think you and i have a lot in common, you're a really cool guy

thanks wobbles... you're freakin awesome lol. i think you're a good person, even outside of smash. you're hecka funny too. i promise that i'll keep training and getting better so maybe i can give you a good match! we've never teamed before... i'm curious to see how we'd do as partners lol

saffy's the cutest :p i wanna teach you a bunch of melee tricks ^^

and light, even though i'm able to somehow win against you, you still inspire me too. i don't understand how you say you're not that technical and stuff when yours is so fast that i don't even know what's going on. you're actually the reason why i first started playing peach lol. and darn you for always 2 stocking me in peach dittos! ahh! every match! i WILL get you down to 1 stock one day lol

Saffy

Smash Ace
LOL do it Axe (sorry idk your name DX)! I only played melee like 3 hours total X_X. I'm not sure of combo's or anything yet but whatev peach is amazing!
ANYWAYS
Ok good I don't have to go out and buy another wario, The kirby is cute :3 How will I get it to you wobbles? Idk if I'm going to the tourney in Tucson soo.. X_X

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
Eh, show up to a Smashfest, give it to Chris to pass on to me, or have him give to Bryce to give to me, or something... it'll find it's way to me. I trust people.

Axe: "maybe I can give you a good match" lol like you're not already one of the best players in the country.

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
I guess I have some time for shoutouts now.

Darklink- Dude you are way cool. Thank you so much for housing Tucson and having all of those awesome drinks for everyone. We didn't play that much, maybe we will some more in Tucson.

Saffy- We need to finish that friendly, srsly

Pat- I've never played a R.O.B before, keep that up.

Any Ganon players I saw playing Ganon- what the hell, godd****.

Hades- I'm not through with that Yoshi...

Light- I can't believe you got me to SD 10seconds into our first match, I'm not through your Peach, I'm coming for that b****

Goop- Why do you fear the nice firm handshakes, and hugs? I also never knew someone so loud, but it's cool though because sometimes it's funny. Goopy.

Justin- I'm glad you enjoyed the nice firm handshakes, you'll get that job now, unlike that Goop.

AltF4- Our matches were so close, especially the one on Yoshi's. I'm not through with your Marth

Jar'd- Fruity Pebbles are the best, I'm so glad someone agrees with me.

Kyle- lol

Jeff- <3

Sean- I've never been so abused by anyone in my life. I'm pretty sure I didn't need to be punched/kicked/elbowed every time I farted. The farts were good times.

Everyone I played and didn't mention- good games

Everyone I didn't play but was hanging around with- good times

AXE 09

Smash Master
lol Saffy, it's ok if you call me Axe ^^ a lot of people do haha. but my real name's Jeff :p i'm not sure what yours is either. what's your real name? lol sry

haha wobbles, i wouldn't go THAT far. thank you though :p you and sean should help me represent at PAT'S house. http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=241668

oh crap i forgot about Goop. my bad lol. ok, here goes

Goop - holy crap you're freakin loud as heck o.O lol thanks for teaming with me though

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
I pose the same question to Mr. Duff0 since his laptop is the one with Melee matches on it.

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
wait a sec i was fighting for jards sake to get the wario plushie but he gets it anyways wobbles gets the kirby and i cant get gamecube? or anything that was low tier prize related? Even though i got second? Jeez im really convinced now....i know chris is secretly holding meetings with all of you guys in your "Secret Plans On How To Be Racsist To Kira Everytime You See Him Club" I know it now for sure. And now you got saffy to join. WTF guys im just as fluffy and poofy as all you guys just a different color. (NO WONDER Dallas left so early he knew what you were all planning. he knew it from the start... he told me but i didnt listen to him) *Goes EMO committs suicide* oh i bet your smiling at your screen right now people because thats what you want. why do you want me to die. If i kill my self will you leave me be. No way your all gunna follow me to the deapest darkest places of hell with plushies and game cubes and rub it in my face while beating me and kiking me on the ground. oh hey why stop there just go ahead and sell your soul just to get some more time to beat me. RACIST PEOPLE! .....well except hades and thats because he hasnt been around long enough for you guys to force him into your KKKira club yet. If your next meeting with the club is to just get it over with quickly.

Shout outs:

Racist people:
Stop promoting segregation

Melee people:
uh ..... good job at your tourny... i guess. oh thanks for not noticing me except forward. although im still trying to figure out what plan you have for him to do to me in your club.

Justin: GGs (still trying to figure out if you ask to brawl me because you feel bad for me or just trying to make me think your not racist!)

Wobbles: Thanks for donating to my black family and risking getting killed for betrayal in the KKKira club.

Jard: even though your a master of not looking, sounding, feeling, smelling, or tasting like a Racist Or even being a racist at all. i know ur racist and chris's right hand man in the KKKira club.

Hades: your my only white non racist friend.

Swoops: your my only white non racist friend that has odd attraction to black men (Ganon)

Light: After i asked you to play you said you will play me after one other guy and it become two other guys then three other guys. When it came to my turn you ran out of the room u racist. And plus its so obvoious by your name LIGHT. I dont see your brother DARK being racist. maybe i can judge a book by its cover/NAME

Bryce: Your just there playing along and being racist with all of your fellow KKKira
members.

Chris (most diabolical, mischievous, mastermind, Leader, and founder of the KKKira club And biggest Racist to roam the AZ smash scene ever to date): I love you.

Saffy

Smash Ace
Ohh well nice to meet you Jeff XD My names Safara lol
and I can give it to Chris Thursday Wobbles :3 I think... or if you have a smashfest I'll try to go!

JustinKamikaze

Smash Ace
lol kira your too funny I wanted to play you because we didnt get to in tourney or that day so wanted to get some games in with you

so Chris you are hosting another one at the end of the month?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom