• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"AZ Foggle of Fun" Tournament (BRAWL-AUG 29th/Melee AUG 30th)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swoops

Smash Lord
NNID
SwoopsTii
thats like... really ****ing early. i wont even be awake by then lol, i'll show up at like, 12-1
Lol, joking, I was going to show up just early enough to find you a doubles partner. I'll be auctioning you off or something.

-TroLL-

Smash Rookie
I might come for melee on sunday, but I'm certain i'll get lost trying to find the place. I'll text you chris if I need help. My name is jake by the way, so you know who is texting you. Also, i'll probably bring a wii/melee unless told otherwise

sounds awesome! yea its really not that hard to find. just get off on the 101 on university and price, head west and turn into the jack in the box parking lot. theres a road there that leads to the very back t the condo i live in

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
Lol well everyone good luck in all tournies especially low tier tournies btw since no more prizes for low tier and crew just take three off of singles and doubles and put low tiers and crews at three so it can have pots makes much more sense since SAFFY HAD TO ALMOST DIE. lol jk saffy we love you still

Saffy

Smash Ace
=[ sorry ... I don't think I'm going guys.. I woke up and I feel exactly like the day I passed out
Soo good luck to all and I hope it goes well ;> Bryce win dis shiet XD

Tokyoinamerica

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Tokyodown
Whats the stream url if you are streaming?
Ill be there around 130 or close to the start. I might be a ble to come at the same time soo well see.

alright cool justin, EVERYONE its very important that you get exact change before you come, bring like 10 ones to be safe with the low entry fee of side events and stuff. I have absolutely zero change so if i cant give you change from pot then you cant enter

we just finished doubles (13 ENTRANTS)

1. Not now, Mommy's Drunk (Justin and Wobbles) Around 95$
2. How could you lose to us, We use Low tiers (Me and Jard) Around 55$
3. Team Oblivion (Light and Dark) Around $40
4. God's Tounge (Kira and Hades)
5. Dufforward (Forward and Duffy)
5. The Dark Cisco Experience (darkshifter and cisco)
7. SL (Stevo and Lonewolf)
7. Team of Fury (Swoops and Brahmo)

Tokyoinamerica

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Tokyodown
Hey darklink fun event even though Im really bad at brawl and smash I would love going back to another event.

GG to Justin and wobbles well I mean nice job. Lol anyone going to ranbats?

SINGLES RESULTS

1. Wobbles (Wario,MK)
2. Justin (MK, Snake, Olimar <on bryce only>)
3. Jard (Snake, MK)
4. Light (Peach)
5. Darklink (MK)
6. Darkshifter (DDD)
7. Duffy (Marth, Game and Watch)
7. Forward (MK)

Everyone did really good!!
I had a ton of fun

Another tournament will happen at the end of next month

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
I used MK one round against Jard. Kid is scary -_- I still don't know how I won, I spent half my games today being way behind and then barely winning.

Shoutouts:

Don't need to post 'em, everybody's too good. I hope the people who came for the first time (or at least the people I didn't really recognize) keep coming back. These events are always more fun with more people.

Two special mentions though: major props to Justin for being a badass teammate and to Jard for making Winner's Finals stupidly difficult.

GG all :)

Nocturnal~Dragon

Smash Apprentice
ggs to everyone i played in brawl and tatsunoko(i guess the 2 ppl i played in it). I had a good time and ill try making it for the low tier and side tournies, but i doubt ill be able to. Ill showing up to these events though for sure.

and it was nice meeting everyone, im totally going to be hitting up the Blazblue players up for some matches in the future

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom