• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AxisGaming Bay Area CA- $2,000 First Place!

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
Ok cool it with the jokes. Im tryin to hold back with the tickets so i can see when ppl can actually pick me up. I just wanna get the tickets and be done with it so thats one thing out the way. No need to be silly over it.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
Um...not being serious but im at least tryin to get housing. once thats guaranteed im buyin the tickets. U already kno plane tickets go up the longer u wait.

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
hyuga will house you

but only if he's met you and you're a cool people and you cook him dinner.

but in all seriousness you'll probably get a response by tomorrow night.

HugS

Smash Champion
Southern California (818) San fernando valley
Ok cool it with the jokes. Im tryin to hold back with the tickets so i can see when ppl can actually pick me up. I just wanna get the tickets and be done with it so thats one thing out the way. No need to be silly over it.
why so cereal?
It's ok man, people in socal like to mistake a decent sense of responsibility with being overly uptight.

They don't understand that most people don't want to buy their cross country plane tickets 1 day before the tournament, without pick up from the airport., ala Mike haze and Mango.

Just sayin...

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
hyuga will house you

but only if he's met you and you're a cool people and you cook him dinner

but in all seriousness you'll probably get a response by tomorrow night.
I never got why that was surprising/humorous to people/socal (not that I care about being made fun of), but when you own your own house and everything in it, and have had sh
it stolen from you, you might feel the same way. Really I just don't want randoms that don't have to answer to the community at large for their actions.

HugS

Smash Champion
Southern California (818) San fernando valley
Hey guys, Ninjalink is coming all the way from EC, and he really needs to figure out if he can get airport pick up, and POSSIBLY housing.

He's my teams partner and It'd be really cool if I could actually play teams at Axis. Anyone down to help him out?

Top Bottom