• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AxisGaming Bay Area CA- $2,000 First Place!

angelspe3d

Smash Journeyman
i need a haircut to :D

but who is down to have a hotel party after the tourny??? hmmmmmmmm
:D

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Wasn't Myko giving haircuts at Super Champ Combo?

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
no it was definitely JR cuz he also did haircuts at one of my tournaments and he cut my hair. He was just myko's friend so thats probably why you thought of him

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Attention people that are coming to my place Friday and/or Saturday. Please bring a TV and Wii/GC and your game(s) of choice. There are going to be like 10-12 people and AFAIK only 2 TV's (one of which is slightly laggy) so far.

ProdigyKid

Smash Lord
Attention people that are coming to my place Friday and/or Saturday. Please bring a TV and Wii/GC and your game(s) of choice. There are going to be like 10-12 people and AFAIK only 2 TV's (one of which is slightly laggy) so far.
I'll bring 2 TVs, if Pocky's car permits.

it's only JR who gives haircuts, does he still go to tournaments for fun?
And no, since he usually comes with the whole Baysian crew in store. Oh how people dont hang out because of a silly game.

Axis

Smash Apprentice
then bring the wiis to Axis the next day! DISCOUNTS AND YOU COULD WIN A NINTENDO DS LITE!!! GO GO

unknownforce

Smash Lord
Looks like I can make it thanks to Ajax, 2man and a bunch of other cool players! I can't wait!

Does anyone want to team? I'm a pretty strong team player and used to team with Marcus, Hayato, and KoreanDJ so I'm no slouch, heh. I normally wouldn't mention it but I figure a lot of people aren't familiar with me on the West Coast and that I should give some indication that I'm pretty good in teams.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Can anyone thats going to Sheridans house on Friday night pick me up from the Oakland Airport around 5 and take me with them? :p

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
good luck kids

socal people that i know and eggz i expect lots of phone calls and text message updates.

even if nothing happens in the tourney - i want to know whats goin down!

that goes for you too glenn

unknownforce

Smash Lord
i probably need a partner too D:
You're coming from Mexico? Nice. I'd be happy to team with you. I should be pretty easy to find too. Tall guy with glasses and black hair.

Edit-Gimpy why aren't you coming? I wanted to meet you heh.

Soid

Smash Journeyman
You're coming from Mexico? Nice. I'd be happy to team with you. I should be pretty easy to find too. Tall guy with glasses and black hair.

Edit-Gimpy why aren't you coming? I wanted to meet you heh.
it would be easy to find me too just ask for soid lol

Bob Money

Smash Ace
Will there be Super Smash Bros. Melee for the Nintendo Gamecube friendly televisions active during the entire tournament?

Top Bottom