• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AxisGaming Bay Area CA- $2,000 First Place!

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
come on norcal.....ninja link is coming from NY, and you have your socal brothers coming up.....housing please :(:(:(:(:(:(
Being everyone took so long i dont have an easy way here now. Theres no more seats from NYC to san fran or oakland on friday. If i took a plane saturday morning would it be impossible to make this? Arrival time it says is 9:55AM. Can someone respond quickly. I dont have much time left.

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
yeah, that's what mango and i did for pound 3, just bought then had no idea where we were housing.

if worst comes to worst you'll meet somebody there sir.

the only trouble would be ride to the tourney from the airport

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
I rather not hear buy now ask later. I can pay for a ticket higher than $400 cause thats all my prepaid card is. If its impossible to make it there from the san fran airport from 9:55am whats the point. I just tried to buy other tickets and i was declined cause it was $7 over. Can u give me a straight answer? Is it possible for me to get a ride from san fran airport at 9:55AM saturday morning, and still make it in time?

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
if you want my blunt pessimistic answer, then no.

nobody has offered you housing or anything, so i'm pretty sure nobody will attempt to arrange a ride for you.

understand i'm not being a ****, just being straight up. i'd keep trying if i were you though.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
if you want my blunt pessimistic answer, then no.

nobody has offered you housing or anything, so i'm pretty sure nobody will attempt to arrange a ride for you.

understand i'm not being a ****, just being straight up. i'd keep trying if i were you though.
Thanks for a straight answer. Im still trying...........all my mothers fault. Woulda had these tickets bought like 2 weeks ago.............*******.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
Yea its about 20 miles. Jesus christ its like im never gonna go. Its like god is saying 'Hehehe...little bytch. This is what u get for disobeying ur mother!' Really. This is ridiculous. So much crap....

Axis

Smash Apprentice
BRING STATIONS - GET DISCOUNTS AND
ENTER TO WIN A NEW NINTENDO DS!!!

In addition to your discounted entry fee, those who bring 2 or more items (any combo of wiis/tvs)
will be entered into a raffle to WIN A BRAND NEW NINTENDO DS!!

We would like to take this opportunity to again encourage players to bring whatever the can as far as stations (wiis and TV's) we cannot run community events like this without you and the more wiis and stations we have, the better the tournament will be for everyone!

Thanks,

-Travis :: Axis Gaming

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I still haven't heard if there are pools and how the bracket is going to be seeded.

Gamble_

Smash Cadet
Gamble and friends need housing

Hey, I finally got the okay to head over to axis, and I was wondering if some buddies and I can get a place to stay (housing) with someone else around the area in San Francisco. Any help would be highly appreciated. Thanks!

Lovage 805

Smash Champion
sigh....this is late notice as **** but futile just im'd me and he doesn't know how hes getting a ride...

is anyone leaving from the los angeles area to axis with a spot open...yes he'll pay for gas.....sighhh

****ing noob

Charoo

Smash Champion
sigh....this is late notice as **** but futile just im'd me and he doesn't know how hes getting a ride...

is anyone leaving from the los angeles area to axis with a spot open...yes he'll pay for gas.....sighhh

****ing noob
contact edrees

angelspe3d

Smash Journeyman
okay anyone that needs housing!!!
me aero 3 years and maybe some more will be going :D Wo0t
but by train :(

soo if anyone could pick us up at the station??? let us kno we dont wanna give a taxi cab driver money when a smasher can have it for gas :D

sand housing.... if anyone and everyone that doesnt have it i say we all get sum ****ty *** hotel.... and rent 2-4 rooms and ****in partty it up ???

or if anyone has that idea already INV PLEASE :D

soo can anyone pick us up depending on how far we will give ya moneys for teh gas

The Game II

Smash Champion
A quick notice to Ninja Link.

I haven't heard from you since we first talked, so if I don't get your info by Friday night, I'll guess that you have other plans. Please get in touch with me as soon as you can.

--GCII

Marceux

Smash Journeyman
okay anyone that needs housing!!!
me aero 3 years and maybe some more will be going :D Wo0t
but by train :(

soo if anyone could pick us up at the station??? let us kno we dont wanna give a taxi cab driver money when a smasher can have it for gas :D

sand housing.... if anyone and everyone that doesnt have it i say we all get sum ****ty *** hotel.... and rent 2-4 rooms and ****in partty it up ???

or if anyone has that idea already INV PLEASE :D

soo can anyone pick us up depending on how far we will give ya moneys for teh gas
RipN. Check your allisbrawl. I sent you a message. ASAP!

Top Bottom