• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AxisGaming Bay Area CA- $2,000 First Place!

The Game II

Smash Champion
Sending out another feeler for housing. I'm going to ask my best friend, but I don't think she'll be able to help me out (various reasons).

Extra love if you can provide a spot where people aren't going crazy. If not, I'll just rent a hotel room.

--GCII

Miztik

Smash Master
it maybe easier for your to find house if you check AiB cuz a majority going to this check AiB more

Miztik

Smash Master
oh ok cool...i thought i would let you know just incase...

but basically it may be easier for anyone in need of house to check AiB

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Glenn I might be able to house you. I'm already gonna house JTB, and maybe some of Sac and a couple others. If anyone else needs housing, send me a PM. I only house people I've met in person and think are non-lame. My place is about 30 min from the venue, in the amazing Novato, California.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
For anyone that is going to Hyuga's house on Friday, can someone in the Bay Area pick me up from the SFO airport sometime and take me with you? I can arrive from 1:50 to 7:25 that day.

And I'll need someone to drop me off on Sunday as well. Same things apply, I can leave at various times during the day.

And of course I'll pay gas money :)

∫unk

Smash Master
K i think i might rep pikachu at this tourney for singles cause he's hawt. Depends on how good I get with him over the next few weeks :p

The Game II

Smash Champion
Glenn I might be able to house you. I'm already gonna house JTB, and maybe some of Sac and a couple others. If anyone else needs housing, send me a PM. I only house people I've met in person and think are non-lame. My place is about 30 min from the venue, in the amazing Novato, California.
Ok thanks man I'll keep you updated.

--GCII

ProdigyKid

Smash Lord
Once I figure out my Labor weekend plans, I may be able to house people, for friday and maybe saturday. These plans include hanging out with other NorCal and college friends.

My only restriction is that it must be relatively cool people from the pre-Brawl days that I can put a name and face with.

I'm a little under an hour away, and on the way.

I'll update my status soon.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I just bought my plane ticket :)

Can't wait for this ^_^

bbb

Smash Champion
Hugo, you're gunna car pool?

you should car pool with me and shadow, we're still trying to figure out what we're doing lol

bbb

Smash Champion
I think I'm driving, the details are kinda sketchy at the moment, but the only person I'm planning on bringing right now is shadow so seats shouldn't be a problem

Miztik

Smash Master
Im taking my GC to this so ppl who want to play melee dont need find an open wii, i wont be playing melee but iknow ppl will want too...

Charoo

Smash Champion
hey can any1 house like 4-5 people of us. It's going to be me, edrees, jmex, and jmex's friend.

We have one more seat left so I guess if any1 want to carpool then aim me.

We would prefer at least friday night please

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I don't know if this has been previously asked, but is there going to be pools for singles? If not, who is going to be seeding the bracket?

$BONE$

Smash Ace
What Mike Haze meant to say was, you should team with Bones.

EDIT: OH MY GOD SNAP SAYS HE'S GOING TO THIS!!!!!!!!

Axis

Smash Apprentice
Me and my freinds will bring as many tvs/wiis as we can so it dosent end up like Nexus (last big tournament I went to)
And We appreciate it!

This will be a blast!

Cant Wait to see everyone!

3 Weeks and counting!

Get Hype! (lawl)

Etc.

Axis

Smash Apprentice
Oh and by the way, there IS free parking at the school, so it's not an issue if you're wanting to carpool

Jmex

Smash Lord
NNID
Jmex25
3DS FC
4613-8799-3599
Nice, and im assuming there wont be class due to the holiday right? So we wont have to beat the students to the school.

$BONE$

Smash Ace
The Diary of Michael Haze; Chapter 6 excerpt.

" Times like this you feel alone, there is no God, nobody out there for you. You're just another life, another soul that goes to waste. Congratulations. "

The Game II

Smash Champion
Is there any place to eat within walking distance? I believe there's a small warehouse shopping center nearby that had some great Asian food, but I can't remember exactly where, I think it's one of the first few exits off 80.

--GCII

Axis

Smash Apprentice
Schedule Change: Singles First - 11AM Start

Schedule Change: Singles First - 11AM Start

Hey Guys,

Due to a few logistical circumstances we will be moving doubles to the end of the tournament and SINGLES to the start. Because of the change we will be pushing back the Start of SINGLES to 11AM, giving an extra hour to compensate for the changes.

As we have said from the beginning the main event of the tournament is singles, and we feel that having singles start first and end at a more reasonable hour will better suit the intentions of the tournament. Doubles will still happen after the conclusion of singles.

I will spread the word to the best of my ability and I would appreciate it if you guys could do the same!

Thank You for understanding and if anyone has any issues with this please let me know via E-Mail or PM on AllisBrawl and we will do our best to accommodate you. (My E-Mail is Travis@AxisGaming.org)

Thanks,

-Travis :: AxisGaming

Top Bottom