• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Malarkey in 3D .:. Lsgd

Linkshot

Smash Hero
I did once see a Yoshi almost time out D3 both matches to win the set, but on the last 10 seconds of it, the claw hit Yoshi and tilted it in D3's favour. I cried inside.

Steam

Smash Hero
I did once see a Yoshi almost time out D3 both matches to win the set, but on the last 10 seconds of it, the claw hit Yoshi and tilted it in D3's favour. I cried inside.
That was probably MKs doing because he wanted to fight a D3 in the next round rather than yoshi. Because yoshi is a harder MU for Metnite : 3

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Merry Christmas Lucarios and non Lucarios alike, also if you don't like christmas I still want to wish you a happy time for...well forever, cause you all deserve it. :3

Also don't care if I suck, that is only more motivation for me to improve and become a pro with the character. /my goal in smash.

Steam

Smash Hero
I don't even know how good I am anymore :/

lol I guess I'll have to get (de)motivated at Genesis

edit: FLAMEY MM ME AT GENESIS WOMAN

Alus

Smash Champion
NNID
Starsauce
3DS FC
5327-1023-2754
I love New Years.
It's pretty much an all you can eat buffet.

And buffets are my fav.
*cough* *ahem*
Yeah I bet.

I still make bull**** last minute gifts coz I barely make any money on my own :x
Future hooker *****

Happy "commercialized pagan-turned christian holiday to you too"

Edit: oh damn, it's 12:30, earth too faaaast.

Top Bottom