• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Malarkey in 3D .:. Lsgd

Pitbuller26

Smash Lord
I took a game off of Praxis
in friendlies

good news is I know his playstyle now and I know how I have to adjust mine (I basically lost when I got overconfident more than anything and forgot to keep preventing Peach from getting in comfortable spacing areas), so I hope to turn that into a complete win at Genesis 2 if he goes ;).
This reminds me of this gif I'd like to share.

Steam

Smash Hero
Then maybe you should stop advertising your attacks so hardcore as to be punished on reaction.

:\
I'm Lucario. it's not like my moves are fast and not easy to react to on block :I

the second my opponent sees me commit to basically anything in grounded SL range MK can safely use grounded SL...

@sunny- MK in general. and I never ever jump against MK unless he's already in the air. I'm trying to figure out how to use my ground tools... I don't know what to doooo

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
Yup, but once again, in friendlies (plus that's not exactly different from what happened to the other lucarios, was it?). We'll save judgement on all of 'dem matches until Genesis comes. Good games though, you've still got it, although tbh I still want to see you v. Trela.

E3 Livestreams

Livestream Links
http://www.gametrailers.com/netstorage/e3/e3-live.html
http://www.youtube.com/E3
Will also be on G4 starting at 3pm eastern time

Monday, June 6th

Microsoft Press Conference | 9:30am
Electronic Arts Press Conference | 12:30pm
Ubisoft Press Conference | 2:20pm
Sony Press Conference | 5:00pm

Tuesday, June 7th

Nintendo Press Conference | 9:00am
Mass Effect 3 | 1:00pm
Battlefield 3 | 1:30pm
Batman: Arkham City | 2:00pm
Resistance 3 | 3:00pm
Starhawk | 3:20pm
Twisted Metal | 3:40pm
NGP Demos | 4:00pm
Journey | 4:20pm
Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception | 4:40pm
Gears of War 3 (Campaign) | 5:00pm
Forza Motorsports 4 | 5:20pm
Super Secret Remake | 5:40pm
Ms. 'Splosion Man | 6:00pm
Modern Warfare 3 | 6:30pm

Wednesday, June 8th

Spider-Man: Edge of Time | 11:00am
Dead Island | 11:20am
Gears of War 3 (Horde Mode) | 11:40am
Rage | Noon
Prey 2 | 12:20pm
Shinobi | 12:40pm
Saints Row III | 1:00pm
Lord of the Rings: War in the North | 1:30pm
Ninja Gaiden III | 2:00pm
The Darkness II | 3:00pm
Street Fighter X Tekken | 3:20pm
Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City | 3:40pm
Deus Ex: Human Revolution | 4:00pm
Tomb Raider | 4:20pm
Super Secret Sequel #1 | 4:40pm
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim | 5:00pm
WWE 12 | 5:20pm
Super Secret Sequel #2 | 5:40pm
Prototype 2 | 6:00pm
BioShock Infinite | 6:30pm

Thursday, June 9th

Star Wars: The Old Republic | 11:00am
Dark Souls | 11:20am
Inversion | 11:40am
Warhammer 40k: Space Marine | Noon
X-Men: Destiny | 12:20pm
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning | 12:40pm
Jurassic Park: The Game | 1:00pm
Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 | 1:30pm
Bastion | 2:20pm
Assassin's Creed: Revelations | 3:00pm
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier | 3:20pm
Rayman Origins | 3:40pm
Sonic Generations | 4:00pm
Catherine | 4:20pm
Need For Speed: The Run | 4:40pm
SSX | 5:00pm
Madden 12 | 5:20pm
FIFA 12 | 5:40pm

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Yeah, about Zelda's 25th anniversary.
Oh wait, phi1, were you talking about something else?

Also guys, I've been considering possible MU spreads for playing in tournament.

I'm heavily considering this.

:metaknight:|:lucario:
:snake:|:lucario:
:diddy:|:lucario:
:falco:|:lucario:/:lucario:
:wario:|:lucario:
:marth:|:lucario:
:popo:|:lucario:
:olimar:|:lucario:
:pikachu2:|:lucario:
:dedede:|:lucario:
:gw:|:lucario:
:lucario:|:lucario:
:zerosuitsamus:|:lucario:
:toonlink:|:lucario:
:kirby2:|:lucario:
:fox:|:lucario:
:rob:|:lucario:
:pit:|:lucario:
:peach:|:lucario:
:dk2:|:lucario:
:luigi2:|:lucario:
:wolf:|:lucario:
:sonic:|:lucario:
:ike:|:lucario:
:sheik:|:lucario:
:ness2:|:lucario:
:pt:|:lucario:
:yoshi2:|:lucario:
:lucas:|:lucario:
:mario2:|:lucario:
:bowser2:|:lucario:
:falcon:|:lucario:
:samus2:|:lucario:
:jigglypuff:|:lucario:
:link2:|:lucario:
:zelda:|:lucario:
:ganondorf:|:lucario:

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
F-Zero STFA would be awesome indeed.

Also I'm confident that if Nintendo were to announce Smash 4 it would be part of their developer conference.

tedward2000

Smash Champion
Nintendo is going to rock E3 again. And looks like I'm going to get up at 9 tomorrow morning to watch it.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
**** YEA~! Get hyped lucaribros~!
So hyped I got no sleep. Well its more like a combination of hype, coffee, and drawing. I'm not sure if any of you draw, but once I start i'm afraid to stop because i'll lose inspiration and my super awesome picture will be reduced to a stick figure next time I start drawing.. 26 hours of no sleep atleast. X_x

Gonna try and get threw E3 on pure adrenaline...and slamming lotsa starbucks! <3

tedward2000

Smash Champion
Wiiu man. At first I was like Yea! Then I was like wait what "where do the disks go?", then I was like, ah...

People only really clapped for Smash4.
Super Smash Brothers Quatro!

Linkshot

Smash Hero
Sakurai is ruining Smash Bros.

Stop playing this game competitively it's a party game.

The only way you can defend that it's a fighting game is because Mario's B moves in 64 are Ryu's basic specials.

Basically it's Street Party.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
Sakurai is ruining Smash Bros.

Stop playing this game competitively it's a party game.

The only way you can defend that it's a fighting game is because Mario's B moves in 64 are Ryu's basic specials.

Basically it's Street Party.
I'm personally a tad optimistic, the combination of adding more core 3rd party games and Nintendo's expressed focus on addressing hardcore elements might pressure Sakurai to follow suit, although since Sakurai's interview this could be wrong.

Alright, Stauffy time, I blame finals stress and illness compounding my patience:

Also, nobody's forcing you to play this game or stay on these boards. Idk if you're trolling or what, but seriously you go on like a random troll on SRK about this game every time I see you on these boards. Generally, people who bash on these kinds of things excessively often spend more time doing this than they should being better at X game they play, not to mention you are also are bad at this game itself (from the matches I've seen), which is why I don't get why people take you seriously when you offer Brawl advice, especially when lots of it is generalized and highly theorycrafted/generic mediocrity. I honestly was a close-minded idiot when I started and didn't want to play Counter Strike, MvC3, or even invest in competitive Melee, and guess what? I totally loved them, my only regret for MvC3 is arguably X-factor and the fact that I'm not rich enough to invest in a whole separate console for a game lol. Even after getting enough invested to be consistent in other more competitively viable games like SC2, CS, and Melee, I still love Brawl though too, because there's enough departure from traditional elements that make it still refreshing, and the competitive mould, while being shaky, is still solid enough to house a pretty good community.

An opinion like yours may be subjective, but it doesn't mean it doesn't suck, especially if it reeks of misplaced confidence and goes on like an awkward one-man elitist circle-jerk, it just doesn't fit when you get little backing from buddies on the subject. If you're going to troll, at least get good at your intended game to back it up, bush-league prick. Seriously, they made a specific game bash infraction because of guys like

I've halted half the projects I've made for this board, because I felt like I've contributed lots and that it's time in general for someone else to step it up, and I just want to play the game itself more than anything. I also had to get my precious fragile scrubbish ego bruised many a-time to get over my mental limitation in scope and just play the game. I'm far from good at this game, but at least people acknowledge that I respect what matters and I don't try to act like an ostentatious steaming pile of idiocy.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
If you start acting like Mr. Caffeine, I'll have to shoot you.
I like coffee, but i'd never even dream of saying the phrase "poop on your toothpaste." :V

If that ever happens I leave it in your hands to put me down!
My coffee drinking roll models are laid back, and more lasorface-ish.
Onto a diffrent subject...Dooda la doodala doodla doodla
Heres hoping sakurai hands smash bros over to someone that isn't afraid of a lil competitive play and the dreaded evils of...WIFI! *dun dun duuun*

The doods viewpoints are so messed up on competitive play. If ya'll havn't read this yet I totally recommend it. http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=304562

10 bucks says Ryu's gonna be in smash 4 as a 3rd party now that capcom and nintendo are buddy!

Also luigis mansion 2?
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~!

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
I can understand Melee players expressing frustration, except the difference is they're courteous enough to keep it within those threads. If people on SRK hate it when Brawl people defend their game on their boards, what makes people think its any different if anti-Brawl trolls up a storm on the Brawl boards?

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
New Smash game...

Krystal in Supersmashbros4

(13:43:34) UsurperKingZant: Hey
(13:43:38) UsurperKingZant: SuperSmashBros4
(13:43:42) Supersmashbros4: hi
(13:43:46) UsurperKingZant: Can Krystal be in you please?
(13:43:52) UsurperKingZant: I want her in you
(13:44:00) Supersmashbros4: I want her in me to
(13:44:05) UsurperKingZant: YAY!

(From fsmash.org)

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
I liked it when the site was down and I got to go the chat.
Me and someother dood made a nana x popo roleplay pronz. Shoulda totally saved it. That **** was hilarious. xD

Brawl does have jiggle physics! D: Check out yoshi's nose!

Top Bottom