• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Malarkey in 3D .:. Lsgd

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
...WHY DOES THAT EXIST?!

You're never suppose to mix something as sweet as a pony with bitter hot coffee
How very....bittersweet.
You foal!

Luna is the complete embodiment of nighttime.
She enjoys her coffee like she enjoys her night: full of darkness.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush

AlexoftheAura

yaylatias.gif
NNID
AlexoftheAura
I feel I must share what I recall of my dream last night since it involved Trela and FlameWaveK

It started in a mini-mart downtown, no idea what I was doing there but whatever. Anyway Trela was randomly there, we talked about something or other and I think he stole a bag of chips from me.

The second part involved an SUV with me, 2 of my friends from band, and Flame riding around in the mountains just out of town. While this may not seem too exciting I must mention that we were going over jumps and stuff, doing flips, etc all while chilling like nothing was happening. Some other stuff happened that I don't remember but it led to Flame getting stuck in a river of mud from nowhere so I went in to help him, got swept away, and woke up. The End.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
You foal!

Luna is the complete embodiment of nighttime.
She enjoys her coffee like she enjoys her night: full of darkness.
As dark as a moonless midnight...THAT IS PONY?! Well atleast I know who my favorite pony would be if I watched this show. She's like hot bitter coffee on the inside, but with sweet coffee creamer looks to sweeten that bitterness!

Dawww alex thats kinda cute. C: Pretty sweet to have dreams about your friends~! It really reflects who touched your heart while you were awake~!

...but honestly this first line

I feel I must share what I recall of my dream last night since it involved Trela and FlameWaveK
First thing that popped into my mind was "hawt trela x flamey fanfic ahoooyyy!!" :V

Linkshot

Smash Hero
Brawl Risk

Discovered a new way to play Brawl with friends thanks to the wonders of Ottawa.

00:50:55 <@Linkshot> So apparently I can still compete and win at Brawl. This amuses me.
00:51:48 <@Linkshot> We played Brawl Risk tonight. Set up a 7x5 board based on the tier list, top in the middle and slowly advancing outward to the corners. Try to avoid death matchups right next to each other.
00:52:48 <@Linkshot> We did it doubles style. Pick two names out of a hat at a time and that's the team. House clauses can be made to prevent bulldozing teams from forming.
00:53:21 <@Linkshot> Put every character into a hat and rotate. Whichever team got picked first, gets to pull first. Continue until all characters are occupied.
00:54:29 <@Linkshot> You can attack adjacent characters on the board, diagonally too. The attacker chooses a stage to ban, must be the character attacking, and their teammate can be any occupied character. If you do not have a second character, your teammate goes Random.
00:55:03 <@Linkshot> The defender then chooses their teammate's character using the same method, then picks a stage. For best results, have the attacker choose their teammate's character after defender chooses stage.
00:55:36 <@Linkshot> If the attacker succeeds, they now control that character and get a bonus attack. If they fail, the defender holds onto their character and then the turn rotates.
00:55:51 <@Linkshot> Succeeding on the bonus attack does not give you another.
00:56:14 <@Linkshot> Continue until a time limit is reached or one team dominates the board.
00:56:42 <@Linkshot> (Transforming characters count as one. ZSS/Samus, Zelda/Sheik, and Pokemon Trainer are a total of 3 squares.)
00:57:42 <@Linkshot> My teammate got his main and I got Toon Link so what we did was we cut off the two Jiggs mains from Jigglypuff by taking Bowser away from them. After that we tried to seal a few more mains away.
00:57:56 <@Linkshot> The second round, we took Lucario and the rest is pretty self-explanatory.

Some #Lucario for you

<ResidentMerby> woke up, checked on him, and he was dead and covered in siafu
<Winter> duuuuude
<Winter> that's would be a movie to watch
<Winter> about those siafu
<Winter> like a silly b movie type things
* AlexoftheAura (chatzilla@24.152.246.125.res-cmts.sha.ptd.net) has joined #lucario
<Winter> or maybe something like 28 weeks later
<Winter> where they just kinda start spreading
<Winter> ALEXXXXXXXXX
<AlexoftheAura> WINTERRRRRRRRRR
<Winter> yo
<Winter> I got 7th in Am Bracket
<Winter> at Mass Madness
<Winter> yesterday
<AlexoftheAura> Cool
<ResidentMerby> http://www.authorsden.com/ArticlesImage/58601.jpg
<Winter> I'm improving :D
<ResidentMerby> http://www.thistasmania.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/07/jack-jumper-1.jpg
<ResidentMerby> I looked up ******* in the dictionary and it gave me this picture
<Winter> I'm telling you man
<Winter> it's evolution taking course
<Winter> it's a new preditor we've never seen before
<Winter> and in future times
<Winter> they'll be bigger
<Winter> it's how evolution works
<Browny> man
<Browny> i only got one thing to say to u guys
<Browny> http://i.imgur.com/7YmeD.jpg
<Winter> very good
<Winter> good **** Browny
<AlexoftheAura> New predator?
<AlexoftheAura> The ant?
<ZeroSuitSamus> BOOBIES
<Winter> BOOBIES indeed
<Winter> let us converse about boobies

Steam

Smash Hero
so I have a lot of trouble with falco again. how do you avoid getting grabbed and how do you avoid getting Bdacus'd?

also how do you stop peach rushing you down after you take her stock and rushing you down in general? :/

and why does nothing but fsmash, Dair, and AS work against MKs?

sadface.

D. Disciple

Smash Master
Falco - don't land in front of him, or do a laggy move, or get jabbed to grab. If he's doing the bdacus after dthrow, don't airdodge immediately cause they like to slightly charge it. If they are doing it from a laser, SDI down to get to the ground and buffer a shield.

Peach - Just run around with an aura sphere fully charged until her invincibility runs out. If he gets to close don't throw out a fsmash, she'll just float over it and fair you. Bair also works in this situation to stop her from rushing you down in general, but Aura spheres are good in general.

MK - fair works too.

Steam

Smash Hero
MKs like to grounded shuttle loop through my fair or anything I do when I jump. also I got grounded shuttle looped through a perfectly spaced Ftilt then proceeded to cry.

so you can AD dthrow to Bdacus. neat. and I will remember to DI lasers down.

and I think I've figured out my problem with peach. I wasn't jumping at her enough.

From my experience Peach is so easy. I just space short hop double fairs. It blocks turnips or you might even catch a turnip

Steam

Smash Hero
I never try to approach MK if I don't have to.

but I don't know what outside of Fsmash and AS can't just be punished by OOS shuttle loop. even dash grab loses to SL :/

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Steamy dood, I never go lucario against MK. I honestly hate this MU more then dedede.

I'm guessing your talking about dylans MK right? Does dylan have any attack patterns? You said he just shuttle loops your air approaches right? Try empty jumping in a few times. If he shuttle loops while your jumping in, air dodge it and try and punish. If he's one of those guys that only shuttle loops when something hits his shield, empty jump in and try one of those insta-grab side b's as you land. Just mix it up a bit. Make him scared to shuttle loop.

Really thats my only advice. This is just theorycraft. Sorry. .___. I think you can get a few licks in on him if you manage to open him up or get him above you in the air, but other then that this MU sucks. Lucario's ground game is ***** by MK. Does simply rolling around MK work or can he punish even lucarios roll?

Do you have any secondarys? I use falco or pika for this, but you have a pocket mk right?
Or just use your troll snake. Just hold grenades at all times and trade hits. :D

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
I took a game off of Praxis
in friendlies

good news is I know his playstyle now and I know how I have to adjust mine (I basically lost when I got overconfident more than anything and forgot to keep preventing Peach from getting in comfortable spacing areas), so I hope to turn that into a complete win at Genesis 2 if he goes ;).

Top Bottom