• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Malarkey in 3D .:. Lsgd

BlueSuperSonic1

Smash Journeyman
there's also a move lucario can learn that raises attack and accuracy. claw sharpen

would be good with high jump kick
Claw Sharpen just doesn't seem worth it though. The whole point of using Hi Jump Kick would be that it would be more powerful than Close Combat, but if you're using Claw Sharpen, you would be better off just using Swords Dance with Close Combat.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
They gave claw sharpen to weavile.

WEAVILE! HE DOES NOT NEED MORE ACCURACY FUUUUUU!
Seriously im kinda ticked at how badly weavile got jipped. He only got special attacks, and possibly beat up has a new damage formula to make it less useless.

Overhead throw most likely has negative priority sooo it probably won't be good for frail lucario. I still think he'll remain OU, with all these new sandstorm pokemon coming out, him being immune to sandstorm and taking hardly any stealth rock damage will probably secure his place in OU this gen as a mixed sweeper.

Browny

Smash Hater
Wikipedia is great

"In 2007, Mittens was the most popular name for newly born cats in America. Some hypothesize the correlation between the rhyming of the words mitten and kitten as the most likely reason for this, or because cats are warm and fuzzy, like a mitten."

you learn something new every day.

BlueSuperSonic1

Smash Journeyman
Swords Dance Close Combat > Claw Sharpen Hi Jump Kick. By the way, Overhead Throw and Dragon Tail both apparently have -6 priority like Whirlwind and Roar.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I've been trying with Aqua and failing.
I saw three videos. In them, the dude (same guy for each) beat the Secret Boss in ~4:00 with Ventus and Aqua, and beat it in 3:30 with Terra.

I lol'd.

Eventually, there will be speed runs on this boss. And hilarity will continue.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
No matter what, Hi Jump kick will always get ***** by ghosts.
I could see it's uses for stuff like the former, Blaze Kick and Stone Edge, but it's still not very appealing.

Apparently the last cloud guy is the fertility pokemon.

Man these aren't even ****ing pokemon anymore they're digimon and gods.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Salamence was never unpredictable. Its always that **** mixmence set. ;~; I swear I was thinking caring a cressilia along just so I can have a safe switch....

btw im interested in using zoroark. Illusion sounds like an incredibly fun ability. Being able to psyche others out into switching and finding out its just a zoroark is pretty sweet.

Milln

Smash Champion
Lucario learns nasty plot in Black/white :0
Broke shiz. You just made KO Kingpin (who is right next to me at the moment) faceplant.

O______________O
Holy crap I didn't think of that!
I LOVES YOU STEAMY~! <3
Until a fire attack... or dark(Pursuit).... or flying.... or any weather.

Oh.

Stealth Rock.

GG for Shedinja.

If you want to run that pokemon, you need to keep it last and take out possible threats before you throw it out there.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Until a fire attack... or dark(Pursuit).... or flying.... or any weather.

Oh.

Stealth Rock.

GG for Shedinja.

If you want to run that pokemon, you need to keep it last and take out possible threats before you throw it out there.
Hes talking about zoroark taking the form of shedinja to force a switch only to find out its a zoroark, not shedinja with the ability illusion. :V Im a pokemanz tourneytard bro, I know how much shedinja sucks in the current metagame. Except in 3 vs 3 battles. Then hes a real ****. :V

For lulz I was thinking of getting my zoroark to take the form of a dunsparce, unown or magikarp. Heh. >w>

Milln

Smash Champion
Oh....

Well that's what I get for coming in at the last bit of a discussion.

*goes back to Crescent Pale Mist to rage at the platform jumps*

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
Oh....

Well that's what I get for coming in at the last bit of a discussion.

*goes back to Crescent Pale Mist to rage at the platform jumps*
Milln! I tried to play Crescent Pale Mist but I couldn't figure out the controls? Where'd you find out what they were? D:

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
I just heard from Will or Kirin(I forgot which of the two told me) that a lot of you Lucario mains don't actually like playing as Lucario, playstyle-wise.

...da ****?

Zucco

Smash Master
Most of these Lucario mains use him because they are attracted to him.

gross imo!

napZzz

Smash Hero
the lucario gd is amazing

everyone say good luck to disciple who's heading out to hobo this weekend =)

Top Bottom