• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Malarkey in 3D .:. Lsgd

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Sweet, just registered for MLG Dallas...this will be good!

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
So it basically like a tech chase set up? I see how that could be better. '3' I don't think her new one is horrible though, just not as good.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Oh, by no means is CS2 in CS BAD.
It's just nowhere near as good as it was in CT, is all.

Pitbuller26

Smash Lord
The Mysterious Figure is making me rage in Birth By Sleep. I've never seen a boss attack non stop and the only way to damage is to hit him during a 1.5 second cool down. They say the fire/thunder surge strategy is the best way.

That and my thumb gets tired from having to spam cartwheel(dodge) since if you don't you get hit...a lot. Did I mention he almost never stops attacking?

Milln

Smash Champion
Brawl is a bad game, get that through your skulls. Then your life will be complete. :)
Already figured that one out. *salute*

Tao's Tier Position Stuff

Adding onto what Steam said, it knocked you on the ground. You either teched in place, rolled left, rolled right, or stood up.

It's a worse position than what CS2 does now, by far.
It's a combination of Tao has less to worry about and she gained a tauntloop(That's getting removed in the patch). Her mobility is insane, as well. Cat Spirit 2 also does more or less the same thing, it's just not as pronounced. If you do it low to the ground, you get the same effect as CT Cat Spirit 2. If you do it high up, they can tech in the air. Neutral Tech = They're on the ground in a neutral state and you have a frame advantage. They can tech left or right and you still have a frame advantage to either air throw them or 6A them or something.

You're familiar with SBO, right? Super Battle Opera? A Taokaka player won the 2010 one for CS. Beat a Bang player clean.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxkM5-R7q0g

The Mysterious Figure is making me rage in Birth By Sleep. I've never seen a boss attack non stop and the only way to damage is to hit him during a 1.5 second cool down. They say the fire/thunder surge strategy is the best way.

That and my thumb gets tired from having to spam cartwheel(dodge) since if you don't you get hit...a lot. Did I mention he almost never stops attacking?
No johns. If I wanted my ultimate plan to succeed, I wouldn't stop attacking the person trying to thwart it, either.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium

I tried to watch a video of him getting beaten, but I couldn't. I turned it off because I got tired of Roxas making dodge roll grunts. :V

Pitbuller26

Smash Lord
I just find it frankly stupid that you have to spam the dodge button every single second of the fight and Terra has the worst dodge move in the history of Kingdom Hearts.

Milln

Smash Champion
I just find it frankly stupid that you have to spam the dodge button every single second of the fight and Terra has the worst dodge move in the history of Kingdom Hearts.
Play a different game, then. I know a wonderful game.

It's called "Fly to Milln's House and Give Him a Hug".
Long name, yeah, but it's an awesome game.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
It's still not as good, Milln.
I'd opt for a guaranteed tech chase over a situational tech chase any day.

@Sunny2: It's not Roxas. :3

Milln

Smash Champion
Guys i'm too good at racing games. I went to Playdium today (this giant arcade in Toronto) and I hopped on one of the car machines called Outrun 2 and took most of the top times and laps from people and was unbeatable in versus racing.

I also beat House of the Dead 4 and took 4th on my first time playing it, as well.

What else did I do.. oh. You know those punchy bag things that score your hits? This was a four digit one and I watched some jock guy do a running punch with his entire body weight and he got 8706 or something similar. I stood still and did a Half-Milln Punch and got 8869. A real Milln punch would have broken the machine, i'm afraid. =O

Among other accomplishments.

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
So like, today I went to my computer with the intention of looking at all the old frame data for Lucario I took awhile back but never published.

And it was all gone. D:

Pissed me off. I'm gonna start redoing all of it either tomorrow or the day after, so expect more in-depth frame data on pretty much everything Lucario has that I can think to test within the next week or so. :V

Aurasmash14

Smash Lord
something particularly surprising happened earlier in school.

while i was eating, 2 guys come past me, and this happens.

Guy 1: Man, you're gay.

Guy2: Everyone's gay for milln!

O______________O

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
So like, today I went to my computer with the intention of looking at all the old frame data for Lucario I took awhile back but never published.

And it was all gone. D:

Pissed me off. I'm gonna start redoing all of it either tomorrow or the day after, so expect more in-depth frame data on pretty much everything Lucario has that I can think to test within the next week or so. :V
Did you ever get around to advantages?
Did you do jab's advantage?

Zucco

Smash Master
I tried to watch a video of him getting beaten, but I couldn't. I turned it off because I got tired of Roxas making dodge roll grunts. :V
NOT ROXAS! VENTUS!

The fight is stupid. I beat him with Ventus but not with the other 2.

Steam

Smash Hero

Lucario learns nasty plot in Black/white :0

he also learns a move called cheer up that raises both attack and special attack a stage. good for mixed sweeper lucs and to help mindgame your opponent on what his moveset is.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
He art a truther. :V

Honestly I still don't see this helping lucario toooo much. Atleast not with all the crazy 5th gen pokemon coming out with like 140 attack stats. >w>

I dunno, you guys think lucario will remain OU in the new metagame?

Braxton2011

Smash Ace
NNID
Braxtonian8
3DS FC
4167-4550-9020
He art a truther. :V

Honestly I still don't see this helping lucario toooo much. Atleast not with all the crazy 5th gen pokemon coming out with like 140 attack stats. >w>

I dunno, you guys think lucario will remain OU in the new metagame?
We shall see. But that Overhead throw will be used a lot, even with Pokemon like Lucario.

BlueSuperSonic1

Smash Journeyman
I think that depends on whether Overhead Throw and Dragon Tail have negative priority or not, but currrently it seems to me as if Lucario's only buffs were Nasty Plot, Hi Jump Kick's power boost, and Heart of Justice.

Steam

Smash Hero
heart of justice is only good if you happen to switch into a dark type attack. I honestly think steadfast/inner focus is better.

yeah high jump kick would be better in most cases. that missing thing sucks though lul.

cheer up> extremespeed > opponent sents in skarmory > aurasphere (or something like that)

BlueSuperSonic1

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, Hi Jump Kick missing would really suck, especially considering the fact thst he also has Life Orb damage whenever he attacks, so if you miss, you're probably gonna die soon. For Heart of Justice, if you see a Dark move coming from something like Sazandora or Tyranitar, it can be a lot easier to sweep.

Steam

Smash Hero
there's also a move lucario can learn that raises attack and accuracy. claw sharpen

would be good with high jump kick

Top Bottom