• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Malarkey in 3D .:. Lsgd

Zucco

Smash Master
You apparently lack the decency not to post leaked materials, but if you want to redeem yourself by telling me how you got this, I'd be all ears.

-Marc

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Gimme her digits.
I would if I could man. :< This was 2 years ago, so I don't have her phone number anymore. Only reason we broke up was because I moved.

She was soooo awesome though! She loved video game and rough housing. And was shorter then me despite me being really short at the time. :V

She goes by the named Betty joe if ya ever see her.
I miss her now. ;~;

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
^^^@psyco
A furry one. :V

Fun fact: I hooked up two furrys awhile ago.
Im like cupid for you guys! <3

EDIT: Wow that tier list is real?
I like wear yoshi was placed. Top of the low tier, so I can still use him in low tier tourneys~! Also...

lucario > Mr.gay-man watch.
Seriously, he shouldn't be ahead of luca.

Browny

Smash Hater
you could say, were driving you... psycho

also omfg if thats the list. i predicted fox/ike/sonics placements respectively perfectly ahahaha

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
****it Sunny, that sounds amazing.
**** you. In every way possible. Including ****.

Zucco

Smash Master
sorry, ill take down my post but it cant solve everything since people have quoted me.

Psyco

Smash Journeyman
...On another note. Did any of you guys ever see Lucario on Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Red/Blue Rescue? Alakazam would mention him, but I never actually saw Lucario...

BlueSuperSonic1

Smash Journeyman
lol at the new thread title.

@Psyco: I'm pretty sure the closest thing to seeing Lucario in that game is Lucario Rank and I think some trophy of him(not sure about this though).

Psyco

Smash Journeyman
I guess I never played that long. I had done so much, and thought I beat the game. After about 50 more hours of playing without getting any new dungeons, special missions or anything... I just quit.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
But, but...THE RAINBOWS LOOK SO FABULOUS! D:

Also G&W is only good if your a really tricky fighter. His problem is that he can be punished easily, but i've seen good G&W before that bait and punish even the best players.

I still think lucario is better though. Dat spacing.

I missed out on it too. :( I've heard Fox is higher on the list now. Did anyone copy/paste it? *notsecretlyimplyingsomeonetopmmethetierlist*

Pitbuller26

Smash Lord
I remember S-B, I'm fairly certain on C-G tier but their placements might be one spot off.

Thank that memory of mine.

And on a further note, having my post edited not by me feels...violating.

Linkshot

Smash Hero
I remember S-B, I'm fairly certain on C-G tier but their placements might be one spot off.

Thank that memory of mine.

And on a further note, having my post edited not by me feels...violating.
I know that feeling.

Anyway, my weird things are that I'm a shut-in with bad hygiene, and I like hearing about incest.

Also, I'm a gentleman. How many of those do you see nowadays?

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
???

Best pickup line: "I like hearing about incest Wincest."

GTZ

Smash Ace
NNID
Arctic-Cat
Link is the man, he still defeats Ganon, even at the bottom of the tier list. Nobody can put out his fire.

Top Bottom