• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Malarkey in 3D .:. Lsgd

Zucco

Smash Master
If you want to be a good Lucario, you better have a weird fetish.

Since most bad Lucarios are furries, I'm inclined to think thats a low tier fetish. I get my Strength from the lolis obviously.

Steam

Smash Hero
If you want to be a good Lucario, you better have a weird fetish.

Since most bad Lucarios are furries, I'm inclined to think thats a low tier fetish. I get my Strength from the lolis obviously.
But what about the lucarios that are better than you that aren't lolis?

the only thing that makes furries bad at maining lucario is the nude lucario running around on screen

Zucco

Smash Master
But what about the lucarios that are better than you that aren't lolis?

the only thing that makes furries bad at maining lucario is the nude lucario running around on screen
I didnt say loli is the best fetish.

Steam

Smash Hero
it's just an unfair situation. When platinum is realeased for BB I gurantee furry platinum mains will be better than loli platinum mains

Zucco

Smash Master
I dont play that game but if I did I would be all over Platinum so fast.

Psyco

Smash Journeyman
Fet-ish
–noun
1. an object regarded with awe as being the embodiment or habitation of a potent spirit or as having magical potency.
2. any object, idea, etc., eliciting unquestioning reverence, respect, or devotion: to make a fetish of high grades.
3. Psychology . any object or nongenital part of the body that causes a habitual erotic response or fixation.

So what's my fetish? :beezo:

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
Blazblue is such a fetish game.

They added another furry and a magical girl :A

I wish traps + myriad of misc stuff you don't wanna know made me a good player.

I think the once a fur*** always a fur*** clause is holding me down.

I'm pretty sure the Furry Makoto mains will wreck **** up

Psy-ko thats something you can only decide for yourself

Psyco

Smash Journeyman
Psy-ko thats something you can only decide for yourself
Psy-ko???
...Anyways
Pressure... I don't know what my fetish is. I guess I'll find out sooner or later.

I was gonna say something else but suddenly I can't think straight. I feel like I forgot something...

Yeah, I know. On second thought, I think this might be a fetish from maining Zelda and secondarying Peach in Melee.

Psyco

Smash Journeyman
I'm so bored. My life is so boring right now. Seriously, my daily schedule consists of:
wake up
go to school
do homework
sit around the house for four hours, while usually prowling Smash Boards
go to bed
wake up and repeat.

I really need a hobby.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
I don't have a fetish. Well not a crazy one atleast. I am perfect in every single way. *strokes ego*

Poor furries. :< If ya can't get yours eyes off luca when ya play I think theres a texture hack that gets rid of lucarios bubble butt. Seriously, they gave him thunder thighs in brawl. ._.

EDIT: Makoto is total fanservice btw. They didn't even try to hide it. =p

Psyco

Smash Journeyman
I don't have a fetish. Well not a crazy one atleast. I am perfect in every single way. *strokes ego*

Poor furries. :< If ya can't get yours eyes off luca when ya play I think theres a texture hack that gets rid of lucarios bubble butt. Seriously, they gave him thunder thighs in brawl. ._.
It's kinda creepy. I keep seeing you stroke your ego. And although Lucario does have pretty big thighs, I think they did over-do it on brawl. Great, now you got me stuck on thinking about Lucario's steroid abuse thighs. His tail seems a tad to long too. It's not that bad though. I wonder why they made Lucario so floaty though... Although I like it cause it's easier to get back on stage.

BlueSuperSonic1

Smash Journeyman

You main Yoshi. Only the Lucarios are supposed to have weird fetishes. That's why I don't have a weird fetish.

Top Bottom