• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Malarkey in 3D .:. Lsgd

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
I have a secret fetish as well.

this. is made. of pure awesome.
too bad i cant appreciate it enough because im waiting for my PSP to arrive, which is torturingggg meee... D:
i dont really think i have like a ginormous fetish of something... and ill probably wait until im a bit older to investigate O.o
>.>

edit: hey look, i got #18k :3
Wait... does your location say Elkridge?

The last one would have been cooler had he a jetpack strapped to his back holding a tiger shark like a firearm that shot lasers through its eyes while standing on a bear riding a unicycle waving a running chainsaw around.

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
The last one is completely random.

Santa, underwater, on a bike, in the middle of a Shark-infested zone.

There are no words for this.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Laser Fetish

GOTCHA!

"Baby, Imma use Light Amplified by Stimulated Emission of Radiation to rock yo world"

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
awww poor duskeys. :<

I kinda feel the same way. I just moved to colorado. Been thinking way too much and now i miss my old friends. ._.

Hope things get less boring for ya man. D:

BlueSuperSonic1

Smash Journeyman
I don't even use Lucario. What the heck? Besides, they're still trying to find out Zucco's because he admitted he had one, while I have none. :)

Zucco

Smash Master
lol it is. It's from that stupid manga ive been reading.

I HATE EVERYONE!

Zucco

Smash Master
+1 friend =D

edit: FROM THE MANGA. ITS REALLY NOT A TRAP! hmm.....I guess I can see how you would be mislead with just a picture and no backstory. o well.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
yay DMG=Friend of lucario <3

Nope, only friend to certain Lucario players.

Next step is for him to time you out. ;)
For real whenever I meet a Lucario for the first time in bracket, I tend to time him out LOL. Genesis, that Final Smash a long time ago, Trela, it's just so alluring lol.

Zucco, lemme guess. She drools cause she had a dream as a kid that turned out to be a divine thing telling her she shall save the world from a great terror. Then later on in life she gets in a car accident, and for whatever reason head injury or whatever drools a lot. Then it's revealed that her drool is magical and is the only thing that can stop that aforementioned terror. So she goes along in life, not fully understanding the purpose of the drooling until a little bit, where a man in a dark cloak reveals to her the truth about the destruction of Earth and her fate.

Something like that?

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Ive timed out Lucario more than any other character in tournament IIRC

Like close to 8 times I think.

Top Bottom