• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Malarkey in 3D .:. Lsgd

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
why is it the non lucario mains are the ones pushing this discussion >_<
because im an attention *****. :D
Im thinking of maining lucario though, instead of yoshi. He just fits my playstyle more. Either him or fox. If every brawler didn't have a gay chaingrab on fox I would have been him along time ago. If I do main lucario though, i'll be the first without a weird fetish. :V

Surprisingly the fox players arn't furry.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
The first time I visited the MK boards I was gonna troll.

There were no metaknights. :<

The 2nd time I went their, their was some dood that said he has a fetish for metaknight. :V

Psyco

Smash Journeyman
No wonder you go on the MK Social.
But then again, so do a lot of non-MK mains
Yeah, I mained MK for about 2 years. Then suddenly, about 2 weeks ago, I just stopped. Lucario is my second favorite character so now I main him. I still use MK though.

BlueSuperSonic1

Smash Journeyman
The first time I visited the MK boards I was gonna troll.

There were no metaknights. :<

The 2nd time I went their, their was some dood that said he has a fetish for metaknight. :V
I'm going to assume the dude who had the fetish for MK was theunabletable. Yeah, there really aren't many MKs on the social.
I hope this suddenly doesn't become a big conversation about MetaKnight or the MetaKnight Boards lol

EDIT: Weren't you that one person who said to fight Yoshi like low tier trash on the MK boards

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
EDIT: Weren't you that one person who said to fight Yoshi like low tier trash on the MK boards [/spoiler]
Yea im that dood. xD
I think it holds true. Abuse our crappy shield to death and were put in a real bad position. We really do have no out of shield options so when were put on the defense were in alot of trouble. Our roll can either be the best or worse in the game. When its hit by a strong attack it rolls farther, but weak attacks or no attack at all make it horrid. So tornado just destroys us. We really have no way to bust it. If you fight us as equals and don't spam nado or anything like that we have a better chance.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Nah, I'm not saying anything right now. I'm overreacting probably.
You don't just go "Hey I might really like something" and then go "Naw I'm probably just overreacting."

If you spill the beans, I'll admit mine.

Zucco

Smash Master
I started reading a manga called nazo no kanojo X and it revolves around drool . I kept reading it so I can only assume this is something that interests me but I don't know if I would call it a fetish just yet.

I really dont think it is, but ya we'll see.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
I was wondering what all those drool pics were all about, I was thinking "Is Zucco into mastication?" lol

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand we're hopefully switching subjects soon, yay.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Alright, where do I begin?

Girls Drawn as Male Characters (Female Mario Bros for example)
Food Covering Places
Luscious Lips
Tongue out while being "done"
Striped Panties
Panties Still on
Reverse Raaep
Nurse
School Girl
Maid
Bored/Uninterested

Only 1 of those is true. Gogogogo

Alright, where do I begin?

Girls Drawn as Male Characters (Female Mario Bros for example)
Food Covering Places
Luscious Lips
Tongue out while being "done"
Striped Panties
Panties Still on
Reverse Raaep
Nurse
School Girl
Maid
Bored/Uninterested

Only 1 of those is true. Gogogogo
L. All of the above

taza2013

Smash Cadet
this. is made. of pure awesome.
too bad i cant appreciate it enough because im waiting for my PSP to arrive, which is torturingggg meee... D:
i dont really think i have like a ginormous fetish of something... and ill probably wait until im a bit older to investigate O.o
>.>

edit: hey look, i got #18k :3

Top Bottom