• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Malarkey in 3D .:. Lsgd

Milln

Smash Champion
Where the heck is Star Wars: A New Hope when I need to rip "Of course I know him! He's me!" from it!

Browny

Smash Hater
kita why do you live on a freeway

also wow @ las vegas, id never seen a map before but its amazing how isolated it is :O Theres the cbd and then nothing but desert lol. But I still live in more of a desert than you, permanent water restrictions ftl lol.

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
kita why do you live on a freeway

also wow @ las vegas, id never seen a map before but its amazing how isolated it is :O Theres the cbd and then nothing but desert lol. But I still live in more of a desert than you, permanent water restrictions ftl lol.
Because I suck so bad at maps I can't even find my house, so I just put the pointer on las vegas and hoped for the best.

edit: Hey found the icon thingy.

edit2: found my street, hey.

I need to think of a good icon to use...

MythTrainerInfinity

Smash Champion
NNID
MTInfinity
3DS FC
2363-5671-9607
You know... This thread gets a lot of hits... So you know probably creepy stalkerish people probably visit here.

As an artist too I get creepy people trying to stalk me site from site.

Be careful what you put on the Internet.

Blood_Hawk

Smash Lord
You know... This thread gets a lot of hits... So you know probably creepy stalkerish people probably visit here.

As an artist too I get creepy people trying to stalk me site from site.

Be careful what you put on the Internet.
Hahaha, Smashers are generally legit. Even if someone gets it it's not like they can do anything with it too severe. I mean, it's an address. Hahaha. It's not like we're putting our social security numbers and bank information on here. As a tournament host my address has already been posted on this site numerous times, what's one more time gonna hurt? :)

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
They could subscribe you to playboy without your permission

which could lead to awkward conversations with the family.

iDeo

Smash Journeyman
hey Hugh Hefner has playboy all over the map, as old as he is it's not a surprise

he basically has every girl from every nation living in his house.....oops....Castle

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
well if he doesnt make some kind of amazing bloody lucario fanfic hes getting rear ended

Blood_Hawk

Smash Lord
If I got a subscription to Playboy, I'd be like. **** yeah. Now what would really piss me off is if someone subscribed me to Field and Stream or Oprah. lol

Even if I still lived with my Dad he wouldn't give a care. Heck, my desktops were pretty risque back when I lived there and he didn't care about that either. Awesome Dads are awesome.

tedward2000

Smash Champion
I can't figure out how to do this. D: I don't see the little symbols at all.
sigh.

Edit* As in adding myself on the Lucario Finder.
Found it.

Top Bottom