• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Malarkey in 3D .:. Lsgd

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
i bet the creative staff that had to design her had the most fun

if they did motion capture that would of been a blast too

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
go play no more heroes 2

get all the jiggle physics you could ever want

but seriously though, it'd have to be programmed in for certain animations. I know DDD has belly jiggle physics for the results screen, idle and maybe some other animations

Zucco

Smash Master
Flame is the new Zucco. let it be known.

I will never, EVER believe that MK is our hardest or second hardest MU. I go last hit with a bunch of really good MKs. Sometimes I win, sometimes I lose, but it never feels like "O he only won because I couldnt do anything." the only time I feel like MK is way better than Lucario is on brinstar lmao. Maybe I just have alot of MK practice, but than again, shouldnt everyone? Why dont know the best character in the game's MU? Seems like a very important MU to not know by now.

ksizzle falco isnt hard man. just read that stupid bair. how else will they kill you? Ive only lost to 1 falco in my career so far. I really dont mind that MU at all.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
its bad dude. keitaro sucks at the matchup so i hope you're not letting ur decision come from that. pierce is probly very good vs lucario with his falco so ask him to use falco on u next time!

bair is gay, the whole entire set becomes a chase game, it is not fun, winnable yes, but hard too. definitely not evenish

as i told you on aim, you are a top lucario. i need to watch you vs dehf or sk and see how well youd do and watch what i can learn from it cuz it seems so frustrating and gay.

Zucco

Smash Master
well im like 8-0 with keitaro, I have wins on bloodcross, Kid, Shugo that one time after I ***** his sonic, some randoms, probably some im forgetting. Its really not that bad dude. sure its a chase game but that doesnt mean its hard, just boring sometimes lol.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
well im like 8-0 with keitaro, I have wins on bloodcross, Kid, Shugo that one time after I ***** his sonic, some randoms, probably some im forgetting. Its really not that bad dude. sure its a chase game but that doesnt mean its hard, just boring sometimes lol.
wut about the Bleachigo that is legendary?

Zucco

Smash Master
lost to him that one time, beat him with ness the next time, and after that we never played in tournament again. We play friendlies whenever we get the chance which is rare. usually we go back and forth. I think he understands how to fight Lucario the most out of all the falcos ive played.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
lol you should've seen how RJ did against Bleachigo the first bit of the round he recorded on FD. It was looking baaaaaaad, until Bleachigo rounded up again.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
MK and DDD are the hardest matchups, probably in that order, imo.

I don't say MK because I think beating a good one is impossible, (I should know better than anyone that it's possible lol) I say it because, well... he's MK.

DDD is a ***** and always has been. It feels a lot more manageable if you play sufficiently gay though. (And on Smashville)

I'd probably say Marth comes after those two, but then again, I play with Havok and sometimes Mike Haze.

As for Olimar, I think I've been telling people it's not as hard as they think for like half a year. Idunno, I feel like my view is slanted somehow.
i feel the same way stauffy, olimar has never felt like a super hard matchup for lucario at all

MythTrainerInfinity

Smash Champion
NNID
MTInfinity
3DS FC
2363-5671-9607
One page you're talking about match-ups and another you're talking about sleeping with your mains.

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON IN HERE?

Zucco

Smash Master
Justin wong vs Daigo Tonight was one of the greatest sets Ive ever seen. Jwong going Rufus and Daigo going GUILE in a 3 out of 5 set. The Set goes down to the very last game, and Daigo has a big lead, but Wong hits him with a combo into ultra, and than grabs him twice in the corner to make it to the very last hit. Wong dive kicks, and Daigo does Ultra 1(the flash kick one) and they both kill each other, resulting in a double KO. ****ING AMAZING.

iLink

Smash Champion
Justin wong vs Daigo Tonight was one of the greatest sets Ive ever seen. Jwong going Rufus and Daigo going GUILE in a 3 out of 5 set. The Set goes down to the very last game, and Daigo has a big lead, but Wong hits him with a combo into ultra, and than grabs him twice in the corner to make it to the very last hit. Wong dive kicks, and Daigo does Ultra 1(the flash kick one) and they both kill each other, resulting in a double KO. ****ING AMAZING.
I was watching the stream and that was some crazy s***, really got me hyped for the game. Also Daigo's Guy really made me consider picking him up.

Steam

Smash Hero
Oh you'd like that wouldn't you. You LOVE getting punished for not approaching well. masochistic ******* you...

You need to do offline stuffs D:

AlexoftheAura

yaylatias.gif
NNID
AlexoftheAura
Hey, I work with what I've got and I do have friends that I play offline but, unfortunately, they have lives.

and I would enjoy that very much :p

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
Oh you'd like that wouldn't you. You LOVE getting punished for not approaching well. masochistic ******* you...

You need to do offline stuffs D:
no no his master plan involves self torture, but then when he finally realizes he shouldnt be doing xyz he'll be at 170%!!!

sheer genius

Top Bottom