• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Malarkey in 3D .:. Lsgd

Zucco

Smash Master
Biz who ?
sigh. many people know hes good. He outplaces fatal in his region like half the time too. Maybe if you didnt know Just the top top players and your region you would know him.

ignorance is a great thing.

edit: Get on da dance floor~

D. Disciple

Smash Master
numbers are dumb, Snake has a slight advantage in the match up, but he doesn't dominate Lucario, or counters him. (Note I think anything from 60^ is a counter in the match up.)

Edit - Screw not going to tournies cause of work johns. Just call me Rikki Tikki Tavi for now on. Gonna be slaying snakes all over the place.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I don't think it's a counter, but it's definitely one his worst. Snake has to put considerably less effort into KOing Lucario than vice versa. And Lucario has to get the first kill...

But I guess you guys know something that helps in the matchup. *shrugs*

The_Rake

Smash Lord
Tbh in terms of matchup strength lucario is simiar to snake in that his matchups arn't overly in his/the opponents favour. He goes fairly even with mot characters (i regard fairly even as 40/60 like D.Disciple) so you cant really say anyone is a counter for lucario. The only way someone can counter you properly is if they go with a character that you personally have trouble with.

i wouldnt say that snake is one of his worst, its kinda slap in the middle like most of his matchups, you just need to play smart and not go on halberd =P

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Oh god, why would any Lucario go to Halberd vs Snake...?

Someone play me in Wifi, I'm bored.

The_Rake

Smash Lord
ha, exactly

I don't go castle siege against em either. it used to be one of my fac cps but since calzorz has been using it as well as halberd it's dangerous snake territory.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
pikachu does exceptionally well on delfino if you know it. so many shenanigans, walls for cgs and dtilt locks. edges for bthrow kills, so much space to move around in and choose your attacks.... if FD wasnt a clearly better option i would take mks to delfino in a heartbeat

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
I never implied I had any sort of sanity.

well

I half of it at least.

besides I meant being CP'd there.

I would never CP them there myself.

I still have that bit of sanity left.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Lucario dittos are fun
if you live in Texas derp derp

The_Rake

Smash Lord
for most snakes obv i ban halberd....but as i said for calzorz (best in uk) i ban castle siege, hes just too insane on it, its acually his personal best stage.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
2008...I miss those days...when people had hope in their character being good...

Glad those days are over, huh?

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
My favorite post was this guy's:
Lucario dies just as much as everyone. and FYI, its a LOT harder to kill EVERYONE. recovery is far easier in brawl. especially for pit, meta knight, pokemon trainer, lucario, fox, robot, ike, and uh... oh! game and watch and kirby and dedede and jigglypuff. pretty much the only way to kill now is initial contact or edge guarding. Attaks have more knockback too. Lucario CAN die fairly easy though. he's pretty slow. He definately has SOME of the best potential in the game though.

edit:
oh, and his up b jump isnt spectacular, so his wall cling only works sometimes. The game is pretty balanced as far as I can tell. (except for god**** meta knight, that cheap *******) lucario's final smash is crazy though. he hyper beams and it sucks you in if you get hit! I stopped using smash balls cause they get cheap.
Glad Lucario turned out to be one of the ones who is good.
You kidding? This character is C-tier I tell you. I'll emo theorycraft him there, you'll see.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
Don't you know, we're in a cryogenic sleep, waiting to **** people. t0mmy's still working out the kinks in his newly developed cyborg arm, Pwneroni joined and quit his WarioWare business because he's a boss that way, and I'm still straining aura to make a purified extract to boost me up.

Pitbuller26

Smash Lord
I had to scroll more than 3 times to read that so I didn't read it but I did look at the pictures. The pictures tell the story better than those useless words.

What's with the Cammycario?
(proving the Lucario stereotype right...which is bad)

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
Turn 12:
With the picture of a beret still fresh in my mind I convert the hair of this woman into braided pigtails and Matt and I take a step back from our work.

I said, “What the eff, it started from Tooth God and turned into an abomination of Cammy with a distended belly, wide breasts facing opposite directions, and overly large hips.”
“You’re wrong,” Matt said.
He walked up to the chalkboard and added a few lines here… and a few curves there… and a chest dildo chest spike and then backed off from the chalkboard to reveal Lucario’s features added onto Cammy. The being was dubbed Cammycario.

My mind was utterly devastated. I mean, in Alabama, Lucario is an often talked about subject because my style is homo (and he’s broken in Brawl+, but haters gonna hate), and I thought the Drawing Game would be safe from his influence, but apparently not, and the worst part was that this game completely corrupted my view of Cammy forever. I expressed my lamentations to Matt and he shared the same sentiments as me. However, the thought of a GOOD drawing of Cammycario would be pretty sweet.

To my comfort, Matt said, “I think we’ve reached the point of over-saturation.”
“Yeah, but, dude, Matt, can you imagine if Cammycario was in Brawl or Street Fighter? She’d have, like, a dive kick with Aura, she’d shoot projectiles out of her projectiles, she’d… still have a weak and underpowered counter Ultra because Capcom sucks.”
“Ha, dude, I’m going to draw Cammycario when I get home now, but for now,” Matt stretched out his arms and yawned, “let’s go to sleep.”

We each lied in our respective sleeping arrangements and quickly fell asleep… and were quickly awoken because my brother arrived about 4 hours later (although we went right back to sleep and finally got in a solid eight hours).

The day was met with more of the same, watching my never-ending supply of internet videos, performing dramatic readings of stories, playing Brawl+ (Ivysaur Uptilt  Nair  Dair  Upair  Upsmash raaaaaape), watching a 30-minute cut scene of Ryu’s Shoryuken  FADC  Ultra too many times, and other manly, non-homo activities, but eventually we had to give our goodbyes and make our separate ways. At the time, I thought Matt4300 was only kidding about drawing Cammycario, but I was wrong. DEAD WRONG.

About four days later I am presented with the single greatest thing in existence.

Edit: Join this group - http://www.smashboards.com/group.php?groupid=2005

: o

Top Bottom