• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Malarkey in 3D .:. Lsgd

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
Don't you know, we're in a cryogenic sleep, waiting to **** people. t0mmy's still working out the kinks in his newly developed cyborg arm, Pwneroni joined and quit his WarioWare business because he's a boss that way, and I'm still straining aura to make a purified extract to boost me up.
YOU CANT TROLL ME SCIENCE GUY

i sleep with my DDD and my lucy everynight

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
i wake up every morning, and my hand is firmly wrapped around my DDD plush. Idk where my waddle d and lucy plush go, they always end up somewhere random in the bed O_o

that waddle d man, knows how to party hard

AlexoftheAura

yaylatias.gif
NNID
AlexoftheAura
Hmm...

I love when this **** happens :3

Cammycario is too good

I love Sturds' new avatar

*other stuff that I'm too lazy to comment on*

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
ddd is hardest for lucario imo.

people that say mk is hardest have been losing to scrub mk's and say "if im losing to these mks, good mks must be impossible". its not that difficult. its very fun.

snake is kinda hard. olimars tough (easier if u use double team :)) and falco's bair is gay. marth gay too.

shippo, you mad? did u just call zucco

A mentally disfunctional ****** who gets stoned on drugs regularly, and probably benefits from eating dominos in a mental cave somewhere.

?

lol

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><

A mentally disfunctional ****** who gets stoned on drugs regularly, and probably benefits from eating dominos in a mental cave somewhere.

?

lol
I am now zucco

obv.

I totally agree with everything up there.

I got a ROB for my birthday.

And it'd be very awkward if a ZSS main came in and said they sleep with their main every night.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
ddd is hardest for lucario imo.

people that say mk is hardest have been losing to scrub mk's and say "if im losing to these mks, good mks must be impossible". its not that difficult. its very fun.

snake is kinda hard. olimars tough (easier if u use double team :)) and falco's bair is gay. marth gay too.

?

lol
Double Team = no

I have no more love for that move.
besides, DT is okay I guess, but I hope you don't mean using it against Pikmin latched onto you.

DDD is hard

Most MKs haven't done what I think would wreck Lucario, even the top ones, so for now it's not as bad as people make him out to be (def. 40:60).

Falco bair is annoying, but if Falco had wolf's it'd probably be worse (still keeping Falco's second jump still). Especially if you try to not get read, but at least we don't have problems with Falco uair kills like a bunch of other chars :D

Olimar is... icky.

Marth I dunno, I think it's not sooooo bad, but it is disadvantaged for sure.
Lee Martin's back on his "Lucario v. Marth is even" bandwagon again, so I'd need to see what he thinks makes it so besides the obvious strengths we have.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
i also use zss. i wana sleep with her

obviously i mean with the pikmin latched on to you. otherwise using it on smashes will give oli the advantage again. but listen to good players words doesnt matter these days, especially to phil. carry on wit dem placings boy :D

and if most mks havent done what should wreck lucario, if we ever play in tourney. u should know what to do. can you wreck me with mk? you obviously know what to do and how to wreck him to make it 60:40

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
i also use zss. i wana sleep with her

obviously i mean with the pikmin latched on to you. otherwise using it on smashes will give oli the advantage again. but listen to good players words doesnt matter these days, especially to phil. carry on wit dem placings boy :D

and if most mks havent done what should wreck lucario, if we ever play in tourney. u should know what to do. can you wreck me with mk? you obviously know what to do and how to wreck him to make it 60:40
But ksizzle, when's the last time you've used DT against a decent Olimar? And did it work? The reason I ask is because we had this discussion not-so-long ago, and the conclusion was, it might work once or twice, but the fact that DT doesn't create it's own stun means the Olimar can shield or even grab Lucario from the cooldown of the DT. Did you find something that proved otherwise?

And are you saying it's near even for MK? I kinda thought the standard idea you were going for was 40:60, but eh...
the possibility I'm talking about but can't perform myself because I'm clearly not a MK player might bring it down lower, but once again, I only tried it once, with some decent results to back the theory up.

rofl I don't go against a lot of pro's opinions (I cosign to a lot of them, on the contrary), but the ones that sound radical, I always ask for a reason, I don't necessarily discredit seriously, because I always like the possibility, buuuut you don't want a misconception to spawn out of something if there's no reason to TEST it first. That is SCIENCE!

Col. Stauffenberg

Smash Lord
MK and DDD are the hardest matchups, probably in that order, imo.

I don't say MK because I think beating a good one is impossible, (I should know better than anyone that it's possible lol) I say it because, well... he's MK.

DDD is a ***** and always has been. It feels a lot more manageable if you play sufficiently gay though. (And on Smashville)

I'd probably say Marth comes after those two, but then again, I play with Havok and sometimes Mike Haze.

As for Olimar, I think I've been telling people it's not as hard as they think for like half a year. Idunno, I feel like my view is slanted somehow.

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
buuuut you don't want a misconception to spawn out of something if there's no reason to TEST it first. That is SCIENCE!
I thought SCIENCE! requires the SCIENTIFIC! Method.

Olimar isn't as bad as we all think he is.

I just wasn't punishing stuff that game :\ and its why I lost.

Top Bottom