• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Malarkey in 3D .:. Lsgd

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
I'm completely helpless and let him do whatever he pleases with me most of the time after I put up a [pretty bad] fight.

**** the DDD MU

iLink

Smash Champion
I fight D3's like a man.

And sometimes loss

But at least I do it like a man.

Or when I don't want to be a man I use TL and just spam and run the whole match

Aurasmash14

Smash Lord
Happy b-day RJ!

and DDD sucks balls.

i go Falco or Gayknight if i have the chance. but if i, stuck with lucario i might as well face him like a man >:]

then run like a ***** spamming AS the whole match.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
Flamey's sister? Yeah I remember him saying she's engaged.

Happy Birthday RJ

Dark - ......Don't tease too much, or people will get excited....DDD only has so much love to give.
son

you do NOT no the type of love DDD is endlessly capable of giving

hint: it starts with a hand on your face and ends in backdoor sex

I fight D3's like a man.

And sometimes loss

But at least I do it like a man.

Or when I don't want to be a man I use TL and just spam and run the whole match
this kid is a champion

My Lucario can't handle a D3's love so he keeps his pal falco with him at all times.
this kid is not
Pika makes sweet love to DDD. Yoshi is a bit rougher with royalty but he's low tier so w/e.
Dair camp all day everyday :waypastcool:

Zucco

Smash Master
happy birthday RJ.

I havent used Falco on D3 since Pound 4. I decided my best chance to win against D3s is if I use my best character instead of a character with more of an advantage. My falco is azzzzzzz.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Thanks to Magic Josh I've been getting better at the DDD MU. So I have been cping Falco or Peach against him like I used to.

Kita and Flamey are Santa Claus and Misses Claus in disguise. Unthinkable Natural Law is mad fun.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
this is why id rather go DDD vs pika/olimar/falco. Why not use your best character? idk about anyone else but i feel more comfortable when im on him

for IC lol i'll get on someone else f that noise

Steam

Smash Hero
When I get more D3 experience I'll probably start using lucario more, he'll be used to it so he won't get as sore... and I will be proud if I come out on top

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
Just go lucario and face some D3s. Thats all you need to do really if you seriously want to go Lucario. Get the MU experience whenever its available.

VVVVVV this is also a good point

Aurasmash14

Smash Lord
happy birthday RJ.

I havent used Falco on D3 since Pound 4. I decided my best chance to win against D3s is if I use my best character instead of a character with more of an advantage. My falco is azzzzzzz.
^this x 10.

imo, if your not as skilled with your secondary as you are with your main, your still going to have a hard time regardless of MU advantage.

*is sore because his snake lost to ICs.*

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
keep trying then looool

obvi DDD mains are lazy so bait him into coming to something >:U

Steam

Smash Hero
But now he doesn't come to anything because he probably knows I'll drink his fluids. and The National Lucario Association already repossessed his aura soooooooo.... =[

iLink

Smash Champion
I've been getting better at Lucario's bad matchups

there are D3, GaW, Marth, and MK up the *** in the area I am in.

Although I don't think any of them even main MK, they are just loserfaces and think they can with because it is MK.

Also I really need some olimar experience. I have yet to actually play a good one but when the time comes, I know I'm going to hate every minute of it.

Zucco

Smash Master
I've been getting better at Lucario's bad matchups

there are D3, GaW, Marth, and MK up the *** in the area I am in.

Although I don't think any of them even main MK, they are just loserfaces and think they can with because it is MK.

Also I really need some olimar experience. I have yet to actually play a good one but when the time comes, I know I'm going to hate every minute of it.
G&W isnt very hard for Lucario. He was hard back in 08 when nobody knew how to fight him correctly. the MU is close to even, but im sure it's tilted in his favor because of small factors that I dont feel like going into.

MK.........well MK isnt hard for Lucario per say. He's hard for the person playing lucario. We have tools to fight him, but if you dont understand how MK works or how to fight him, than this MU will become your hardest simply because hes the best lol.

D3 is a ***.(imo)

Marth just takes a TON of patience to beat imo.

Edit: Olimar imo is our second hardest.

Zucco

Smash Master
Dabuz made me give up hope in the MU. Never have I felt so hopeless in a MU before.

Steam

Smash Hero
=(

Kansas came to CO and ***** us. But teaming with affinity in friendlies was fun.

also Zeton made me realize I really really needed fox exp.

Steam

Smash Hero
I mean, I had NO idea how to approach the MU. I was literally completely lost . I got Jv3'd on livestream and he knocked me out of losers :,( I took 9th though which isn't bad considering Kansas took 5 of the top 6 spots.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
The problem with that logic is, you're on the ground 80% of the time. Which is one thing people don't understand about the MK Snake match up. Sure MK totally ***** Snake in the air. But good Snakes don't leave the ground and they know how to get down. That's why I hate when people say it's in MKs favor. It's 50-50 and people who think otherwise are silly.

D. Disciple

Smash Master
The problem with that logic is, you're on the ground 80% of the time. Which is one thing people don't understand about the MK Snake match up. Sure MK totally ***** Snake in the air. But good Snakes don't leave the ground and they know how to get down. That's why I hate when people say it's in MKs favor. It's 50-50 and people who think otherwise are silly.
We're Lucario

Top Bottom