• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Malarkey in 3D .:. Lsgd

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Like me in singles that day.

Zajice, use your diddy against me again and I will make him explode offscreen.
Like I said before, I don't doubt it.

I want to use my Snake against you more though. He needs some Lucario experience.

Steam

Smash Hero
The fact that I beat a snake main's snake and lost to his diddy twice is sad. But i've played Bees's diddy 6788644 times in the last few weeks sooooooo....

I actually have snake exp though

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
I need to play so I can make chu mah ***** this Sunday.

Being busy sucks but being lazy when I can play is probably worse.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
The fact that I beat a snake main's snake and lost to his diddy twice is sad. But i've played Bees's diddy 6788644 times in the last few weeks sooooooo....

I actually have snake exp though
I've never seen Bees' Diddy. Any good?

Col. Stauffenberg

Smash Lord
Si Mario, I hope there's a smashfest Friday night or something. I've barely played since Champ's last tournament and I don't feel quite ready for the coming one lolz.

You got this though, you got that MogX experience.

iLink

Smash Champion
I think every other title for this topic is related to Kita in some way.

Also, going to a smashfest on Friday and I'll be sure to tell Jeppy to drop by and says hi

Aurasmash14

Smash Lord
augh. they announced marvel vs capcom 3 too early. now i have to spend an entire year crossing one day of my calendar at a time and hoping as hell that ill survive all these **** earthquakes until it comes out.

hell ill even buy a new PS3 if my old one wont work by then. I JUST NEED TO PLAY IT!!!!!!

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I kinda don't like Cammy.

Besides, she just looks like a really bad Lucario-dresser in that picture...

Hopefully the story behind it is good.
*shrugs*

Alus

Smash Champion
NNID
Starsauce
3DS FC
5327-1023-2754
Cammy dresses bad period...

Marvel vs capcom2 i keep playing it and getting bored to death. i havent played the other vs games too much but ill play them eventually.

Zucco

Smash Master
Cammy is alright, but now that Makoto is in SSF4................**** dat *****.

iLink

Smash Champion
pfft

I got an infraction for telling cheese he needs to throw more ice blocks and less controllers

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
!

an old face.

Whats up Zero.
Awesome, I didn't think anyone one would remember me. :D Also, great avatar. Shiki Tohno is so BA

I haven't been posting much anymore because I feel like I don't much to contribute anymore, but that doesn't mean I can't hang out in the social thread, right?

@everyone else, Cammycario is f'ing god tier. The story is even greater. I just got news of the picture yesterday and I'm still working on the story of its creation today. 15 pages on Word and still counting.

Top Bottom