• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Malarkey in 3D .:. Lsgd

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
@everyone else, Cammycario is f'ing god tier. The story is even greater. I just got news of the picture yesterday and I'm still working on the story of its creation today. 15 pages on Word and still counting.
This absolutely screams TL;DR

Steam

Smash Hero
!

Why are we posting like this is metal gear solid? I can't wait to read the first half of that story then TL;DR it.

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
Jon Notice is a parody of the controversy around the Amy avatars so I think you'll appreciate that most.

Seriously man, I would kill to have MY face in everyone's avatars.

I'll post the links soon, thankfully, they've had enough views to be easily located on Google.

Did you post them as threads or in the regional boards.

And yeah, Amy was great while it lasted. It's a shame things got out of hand.

Why is it that NC gets all the bro love? I'm full of it but no one up here will knuckle touch even once.

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
I feel your pain, man. I'm in Alabama now and it just isn't the same.

But at least a certain person drew Cammycario for me <3

Edit: The Legend of HERB, The Legend of How Bro Love Almost Died, and Dr. Peepee is an IRL Troll are archived and I think something's wrong with SWF's archives because the links don't work. I'll have to repost them on my blogs or something so they don't vanish... My stories have a couple of inside jokes, but I think you'll understand the gist of them. >.> Remember, that these are very much true events, just with... slightly fantastical descriptions.

Sushi Lagann - http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=255874 The epic dethroning of Dr. Peepee as best player of NC in everything.

Bronicles of Karnia - http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=234893 - Short explanation, Me and my teammate pretended to be other smashers named Foxy and Dark Hart. I went by Foxy and... yeah, don't plank NC- Echo, the shoe suicide part was actually him throwing shoes at the wall >.>

Jon Notice - http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=81996&page=1352 - A couple posts down. It's a parody of Burn Notice about a mad homo Falco player.

Dub Note - http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=243656&page=9 - A couple posts down. Parody of Death Note about how one man took ~12 stocks in crews against a non-scrubby, but very annoying (at the time) group of Smashers.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
augh. they announced marvel vs capcom 3 too early.
I wanna see Momo from Project Justice in MvC3. Those of you that visit the Pika GD know why.
Anyone who has seen his picture :3
I want to see his sisters. His brother just looks like an average flip dude in his mid to late 20s in case anyone who uses a blues forum skin cares.

I can hear Stauffy lurking.

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
I wanna see Momo from Project Justice in MvC3. Those of you that visit the Pika GD know why.

I want to see his sisters. His brother just looks like an average flip dude in his mid to late 20s in case anyone who uses a blues forum skin cares.

I can hear Stauffy lurking.
People say my sister is hot.

but I'm her -11 years little brother so I can't really comment.

ITS RJ'S BIRTHDAY EVERYONE

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
She doesn't have my hot personality though.

such a *****y *****.

She also doesn't share my ambiguous gender

Aurasmash14

Smash Lord
Leave him alone.

Do you realize what his sister will do to him when she sees her face on an internet forum?

a classmate of mine did that once. his sister then forced him into a tutu.

Pitbuller26

Smash Lord
Yes, I've seen Flamewave's sister and she was nice to me though I was a guest.

Out of the socal lucarios I've spent the nights at Flame's and Stauffy's place.

If that doesn't convince yall then yall should be ashamed or slightly ashamed of yourselves for picking on a fellow lucaribro.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Thank you, Pitbull.
You're the nicest Lulu on the boards today.
<3

Flamey, you've been demoted for the remainder of the day.

You're on Kita status.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
flamey you rly shouldnt **** tease these 18 yr olds you know

that my job >:T

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
It's only like, 8 minutes left over here.

I'll give you a Lucariopop after this is all done. K?

Top Bottom