• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Malarkey in 3D .:. Lsgd

iLink

Smash Champion
Topic Title

>>Emergency Room room is really boring : Lucario Sexy Group Discussion

iLink

Smash Champion
It's still not fixed o.O

ER stands for Emergency Room so by having the word "room" after ER, you are being redundant.

Of course I'm just being anal about something that doesn't even matter just to bug you

<3

Aurasmash14

Smash Lord
I wake up after a nights sleep, and 6 + pages have been added.

also, dtilt is geeewwwddd..... its strong enough to be a legit kill move. and its advantage over uptilt is that it wont be stale when you use it :D

it also makes a good alternative to ftilt. it just has slllliiiggghhhttllyy less range. but opponents will be expecting it less.

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
it also makes a good alternative to ftilt. it just has slllliiiggghhhttllyy less range. but opponents will be expecting it less.
Dtilt has more range faster. The only reason Ftilt has more range is because the second hit has a much larger hitbox than the first, but only for a blink or two. The second hitbox is out on like frame 15 or something, so dtilt has more range faster but less overall, if that makes sense.

tedward2000

Smash Champion
Wait, wtf, why is flamey in the ER?
I've stopped coming to Smashboards everyday, but still you couldn't keep flamey healthy for one week?

Also, brawl is now being replaced by MH3 in my wii for the next four years.
I suggest anyone else getting Monster Hunter Tri gets ahold of me. Cause its gonna be awesome.
-t2

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
image has been moved or deleted

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww but you were a cute little asian kid flamey :3

The_Rake

Smash Lord
Its actually not. Killer Jawz was that samus, he's the best in europe and the 3rd best in the world. It's how he plays. He camps and planks your ***. If you ever played him you'd know

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
Good morning Lucarios!

I love this texture Thanks ♥

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
No, Rake. Not what the ****.
Think more along the lines of where the ****.

@Noob: You forgot to add ~desu.

Top Bottom