• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Malarkey in 3D .:. Lsgd

Reverse utilt puts your back to your opponent at the end of that. That part of the move bugs me, honestly. Harder to shieldgrab moves if the utilt was avoided, harder to fair afterwards, etc. It just bugs me and makes me feel vulnerable. <<
UTilt ends quickly enough without much lag though. And a ****ed up hitbox doesn't hurt either. Besides, if reverse UTilt really bothers you that much, then just UTilt to keep opponents in the air instead of using it to actually set up juggles.

Zucco

Smash Master
ask everyone in the juice hotel this weekend at mlg how good i was punishing everything diem was doing with double team (mostly his tornados). he doesnt seem to have amazing tornado control. thats ksizzle. diems are just predictable as hell.

and aqre you saying i just cant tech? lol reallty bro?

m2k didnt shield, steam. i think you could lol
ill stop arguing because we can always talk over aim and im starting to understand some of your points more, though I still dont like DT.

iLink

Smash Champion
We need to compile a list of attacks that are relatively effective to use DT on.

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
kita actually posted something productive
I've posted a lot of productive things!
UTilt ends quickly enough without much lag though. And a ****ed up hitbox doesn't hurt either. Besides, if reverse UTilt really bothers you that much, then just UTilt to keep opponents in the air instead of using it to actually set up juggles.
The lag is there though, even if there isn't all that much.

Also yeah, that's mainly what I use utilt for. Amazing anti-air move or to attack opponents who were initially behind you oos.

We need to compile a list of attacks that are relatively effective to use DT on.
I recommended this idea once, but was too lazy to actually implement it myself at the time, so nobody went for it. I think we should finally make the list after all this time.

Kita DOES post productive stuff on a bi-regular basis. I guess. I mean he posted something about a Dunsparce a couple pages back.

The problem with UTilt is that it's sorta kinda predictable. It's such a great move you've just got to whip it out at every useful moment, and that's when it becomes risky.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
It was in an overly elaborated post in the now-closed PGD, Dark.
He should still feel bad about it.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
k that sounds all snazy and all

but imma go cuddle up with my lucy doll and go sleepy night internet

Browny

Smash Hater
Hahahahaha it got closed

SWF's biggest spam hole binned, about time :p I went in there occasionally... it was scary. and people call the luc boards weird about furries ahaha.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
I double teamed in a competitive Pokemon battle and my Pokemon flew under the stage and SD'd.

Cost me the match.

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
****ing god.

what a weird day.

its not every day you have a legitimately bad day at school.

have **** happen.

go to ER.

and then come out the same day within like 6 hours.

and then go and eat at benihana and enjoy this fawking **** chef with amazing sense of humor.

if anyone wants a full story and ask me tomorrow if you still care.

brb going back and reading stuff

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
for you

it means later today after you sleep and wake up

for me

it means tomorrow after I sleep and wake up

Top Bottom