• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Malarkey in 3D .:. Lsgd

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
this is why i dont even try to attempt any standing/ledge infinite below 50% most the time it just wont work lol

i love you aurasmash have my babies

The_Rake

Smash Lord
Rake, FPCG's been outdated for sooooo long. even CPU's can break out of it. if you really want a good way to beat D3, pick up Falco.
I'm not saying the CG is the only way to beat D3, that's ridiculous, I'm saying it happens. And since lucario is by far the most underused character in high tier less people know about what to do with his grabs and disjointed/lingering hitboxes.

The FP CG is in no way outdated and it is stupid to say otherwise, you just have to pick your oppnents and opportunities

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
Falco/MK/IC/Olimar/Pika are still the better option for dealing with D3. They can shut DDDs options down pretty well

MythTrainerInfinity

Smash Champion
NNID
MTInfinity
3DS FC
2363-5671-9607
Man, I love you guys.

Brocarios before hos, unless if you're a girl and play Lucario. :3

Also, how many Asians play Lucario? (I'm Asian and furry)

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
I'm not saying the CG is the only way to beat D3, that's ridiculous, I'm saying it happens. And since lucario is by far the most underused character in high tier less people know about what to do with his grabs and disjointed/lingering hitboxes.
It doesn't happen very often, maybe two or three times period to each opponent (that's counting for around every match you'll ever play them in), and we're not the most underused high tier lol. Not by a longshot.

The FP CG is in no way outdated and it is stupid to say otherwise, you just have to pick your oppnents and opportunities
It's outdated because everyone who matters knows that they can get out by the second one on reaction. (It's generally not reasonable for the first person to expect the first FP and start mashing early because you can't use FP oos like a grab or something, and if they mash out of the first FP it means you are really **** predictable).

MythTrainerInfinity

Smash Champion
NNID
MTInfinity
3DS FC
2363-5671-9607
Logically speaking you might be able to pull off one FP at low % before the opponent gets smart enough to mash out. You should try to follow up with something else like a FAir string, FTilt, etc. But not another FP :(

Flawless Fan

Smash Hero
every breast above C is fake ever since plastic surgery came out
I can sometimes wear a D, depending on the bra.
Does that mean they're sometimes fake? :urg:

Fixed for you.
Hey, mine are natural too :mad:

Unless female asians had implants, this is definitely false. Their chests are so flat i could drive a indy 500 race car ontop on them and not even wear the tread on the tires.
HAHAHA

And all they did was ***** about being cold when it was in the fall and early spring.
And in the dead of winter.
While the ******* wore MINISKIRTS and TANKTOPS.
I hated high school.

Who Repped lucario at MLG in orlando and Columbus in 6 weeks?
VaMP is thinking of going.
If he goes, I go, but I wouldn't ever enter :D

Also peanut butter is amazing. PB cookies are the ****.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Chocolate cookies with chocolate chips are better.
And FanFan, it's an illusion.
They've ALWAYS been fake.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
eww at Butterfingers, anything with peanut butter in it is disgusting and hated in my life.
omg why ;_; peanut butter is so delicious and good mmmm

BUTTERFINGER! ZOMG my favorite candy bar. unlike D Discple (O.o) anything with peanut butter and choclate is my favorite candy :D
and those reeses peanut butter cups

MMMMMMMM <333

D. Disciple

Smash Master
Well, when I was 4 I use to love peanut butter like crazy, always wanted a butterfingers, peanuts, peanut butter and jelly. Then when I had a sandwich, something made me cough to the point that I barfed it up. My brothers, said it was because I was allergic to peanut butter and peanuts, so if ate anymore it could make me sick. So for the next 17 years of my life, I never had another peanut butter and jelly sandwich, peanuts or anything that had peanuts in it. Then to later find out, that I wasn't allergic to it at all, and when I asked them why they told me that, they said because they were sick and tired of me eating all the god **** peanut butter in the house.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Peanut butter is good.

I ate it by the spoonful as a child. It was the ghetto version of a lollipop in my family.

[collapse=Yum]
[/collapse]

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
Well, when I was 4 I use to love peanut butter like crazy, always wanted a butterfingers, peanuts, peanut butter and jelly. Then when I had a sandwich, something made me cough to the point that I barfed it up. My brothers, said it was because I was allergic to peanut butter and peanuts, so if ate anymore it could make me sick. So for the next 17 years of my life, I never had another peanut butter and jelly sandwich, peanuts or anything that had peanuts in it. Then to later find out, that I wasn't allergic to it at all, and when I asked them why they told me that, they said because they were sick and tired of me eating all the god **** peanut butter in the house.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

wow you got PEANUT ROLLED SON

espy put that on some freshy toasted toast and it MELTS TO PERFECTION

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
That is pretty messed up.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I think it's kind of funny.

Though I was always hesitant to eat something I didn't like, I'd always give them a try after a year or so just to see if my tastes had evolved, or if my body didn't like it, consequences be ****ed.

Now that you know you're not allergic...you pig out...NOW.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I had a high school teacher who ate peanut butter every day during class...he loved peanut butter.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I have a friend who would carry a jar of Reese's peanut butter every day during all four years of high school. He'd walk from class to class, spinning it every day.

The spinning made it amazingly creamy.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
that match kicks *** if only thanks to star wars music

bookmarked vids though, thanks phil

Top Bottom