• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Malarkey in 3D .:. Lsgd

Zucco

Smash Master
tournaments make me buy way too much fast food. Always makes me feel gross too, but its cheap and tastes good when I first eat it. all I can hope for is that theres no BK/mcdonalds/ect in walking distance since my driver hates that stuff and never wants to go there.

The_Rake

Smash Lord
Yea, just been at a weeklong fest, had mcdonalds 3 times, kfc 3 times and chippy twice :/
ive put of a bit of weight now, gona take a while to work that off

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
Yea, just been at a weeklong fest, had mcdonalds 3 times, kfc 3 times and chippy twice :/
ive put of a bit of weight now, gona take a while to work that off
I used to eat w.e. and not care because I never gained a pound.

only really gaining weight when I got taller.

but now I'm super self-conscious because I'm afraid of getting diabetes.

but I must ****ing say,

healthy food is pretty **** good.

I've been cooking lacto-vegetarian food for a while now, and it's pretty tasty. Feel free to ask me if you want any suggestions. :D

Phi1: Yeah it's pretty tough, but it helps you overcome personal weakness and temptation.

Shippo: Or you could, you know, plant some fruit trees and herbs and harvest them for pretty much free.

wat

Shippo you must be extremely lazy. I've raised green chiles, tomatoes, grapes, peaches, watermelons, chives, guavas, squash, and strawberries. Piece o' cake.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Parkour is practically running around jumping from place to place doing flips and stuff. It's like getting to point A to point B movie stunt style.
The problem with eating healthy is the cost.
1 dollar double cheeseburger...
or a 5 dollar salad.
HMMMMMMMM...
It's not $5 if you have everything for that salad at home. You just pack that **** and take off.
I only buy food if I'm really hungry.
wat
Shippo you must be extremely lazy. I've raised green chiles, tomatoes, grapes, peaches, watermelons, chives, guavas, squash, and strawberries. Piece o' cake.
We have a bunch of chiles, a bunch of herbs, onions and tomatoes in my house. They're all pretty easy to raise.

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
I wouldn't be as depressed over this if it wasn't as rare as 25-30 made only.

this was totally worth more then a 1 TB hardrive, White GC controller from Japan, Custom iphone case, triwing screwdriver and mother's day gift.

I shoulda procrastinated on buying those more =(

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Heh, I already have one of those. I should bring him to tourneys more...just face it towards the TV so it can watch as I fail.

Top Bottom