• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ATTN: EVERYONE going to *Pound* 4. (SUPER SERIOUS POST)

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
I chose the sell yourself on the street option and made 3x as much as I needed in just under an hour! Thanks Doom!

CJTHeroofTime

Smash Lord
Yes, I'm the formerly-from-New Jersey-recently-moved-in-with-Darc-and-Dazwa guy, lol.
Are you the guy I played at the GIMPED tourney at Polytec in a friendly(or MM possibly) that said "Well, you know who I'm playing" and Im like "What? How?" and you're like "I'm from Jersey" and this was my first time playing a NJ smasher and I was like ? and you picked MK and I was like "Oh, the Jersey Devil, of course" ?

Sorry about the lack of punctuation.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
i'm not going becuz i don't want to go
is somebody gonna say "no johns"?

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Yup. No johns.

Seriously considering moving this to User Blogs because I think it'll get more reads. Good idea?

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
i think plank's post where he mentions the fact that pound 3 had like 30 preregs until the last month and ended up being pound 3 back on page 2 pretty much ended this thread

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Which one of you *****es are giving me a ride to this

1) I dont pay gas money
2) I sleep sideways in the backseat
3) I talk about how amazing i am until we reach the venue

fullynick

Smash Apprentice
I'm not going to pound 4, because well i live hundreds of miles away across the pacific ocean, but i will sig this anyway for the inspiring message of hope and love which it delivers to those who are in need

edit: kevinM can you give me a ride from Australia?

SurMa

Smash Apprentice
LOL, good sh*t doom. Although, i feel as if people only register late because their lazy or just want too see who plans on attending. Hopefully, this does live up too it's hype though.

Oh and BTW, ill be accepting MM's for melee. ( minimum of $5 ) :chuckle:

LLDL

Smash Hero
LOL WHOEVER IS Apples01012, you messed up. You're listed twice on the registration list. One just as Apples01012, and the other as Apples01012 @ gmail.com

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Melee Entrants: 106

Brawl Entrants: 36

Seriously?!

The link to this thread is now in my sig. More people gotta pre-reg.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
It's the truth. :p

Affinity, you're going? I'm definitely looking very forward to meeting you. Are you really picking up the Homo Climbers? :(

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Melee Entrants: 106

Brawl Entrants: 36

Seriously?!

The link to this thread is now in my sig. More people gotta pre-reg.
Brawl seems to be a bunch of medium-sized groups headed by one or two people (i.e., drivers) that direct them. Melee players are more like "**** it, I'll find a way. PREREGISTERING", and then they ride on top of the car like teen wolf.

tubes

Smash Ace
Yo Doom, there are only 118 entrants listed on the pre-registration list for melee, 39 for brawl. Brawl is looking a lost cause but I think if you actually ate someones child we'd see a couple hundred or so more sign-ups for melee on there.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
brawls not a lost cause, the community is just 15 on average and procrastinates tons

Overswarm

is laughing at you
That shiz never works meep. If it does though, I'll personally high five you and hand you a $5 bill for being wrong.

edit:

10 Lains

Top Bottom