• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ATHF Presents: The Legend of SOVAman, NEW VENUE, Hagerstown, MD 3/20 Ft: Pools+Yugioh

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Me, Tant and Waffle will be fine to judge, no outside help is needed.

Edit: Anyone wanna buy and 80 dollar gift card to footlocker for 50 or 60 dollars?

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Not as of yet, mattix.

Anyone want to get this established? Plank/waffle/sovaman/chu/sassy/someone?

That would be really helpful.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Aposl/GIMR/PS/Deez/Sin

You guys should really come to this. the 5 of you put on an event last week, and it ran kinda poorly.

It would be great for you to see how ATHF does tournaments so that you guys can learn and do things better. This event will be run by metalmonstar, me, herf, waffle, ee, and sovaman. Plus monstar has some local staff helping take care of directions and guidance and food.

IMPORTANT NOTE:

There will be pizza for sale at this event. No need to run out, we've got you covered. There WILL NOT be large breaks inbetween events to eat. We're making it easy for you! For the players that aren't in the last 3-4 teams or so, there will probably be plenty of time for you to run out if you'd prefer to.

Our interest list has peaked to 44! I'm going to double check it to make sure people haven't said they weren't coming, but this will be a serious event!

Edit: I took 7 off the list, but added 1, so our interest list is at 38. If i invited you on facebook, please reply!

If I've met you in person and you want to add me on facebook, go for it! Facebook.com/thetantalus

Lobos

Smash Master
wtf god kais!?

Live stream yes? I'll be busy almost all day but maybe I can catch the ending and say how awful you guys are.....(the people watching the stream not the ones at the event)

metalmonstar

Smash Lord
I am really excited. I plan to setup a laptop to a projector in the main area so people can easily look at where they are at in the bracket. I also hope to have a mic setup to call matches.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Matt can we use your laptop for Tio? I'll copy the TIO file to mine before we leave but I want to use mine for the livestream.

HAT

Smash Ace
take ps2 and japes off the CP list

there's a reason they haven't been on there for a while.

wake up and smell the smoke.

metalmonstar

Smash Lord
Yeah, I can bring my laptop to run tio. There is a slight local interest in this. This is like one of the first times they have given me somewhat of a confirmation rather than just a maybe.

Anyway, I should have about 5-7 staff members and the entirety of ATHF so there is no reason for this not to run smoothly.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Yeah the local interest isn't even included in the interest list

That's people like U-MOS, Relm, Crim, and some other players from the college.

Coney

Smash Master
if people from sassy's decide to come, i guess i'll ride up with them

if i do, though, i'm not entering; i'll be playing smash 64, mario strikers and maybe some friendlies or money matches or something

also somebody bring a frisbee or something, it's gonna be nice out!

Top Bottom