• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ATHF presents: $5 Venue Fee Greenbelt, MD

M

MysteryTigerTeen

2: Junebug (Lucario)- Thanks for playing me man, your Lucario shows why you’re the best
3: korn (Metaknight)- **** Café lol your Snake is **** man
4: takeover (Snake)- Didn’t get to play you, but you still cool man
5: meep (ICies)- I need to learn from you, IC my sub
5: Boss (Luigi)- ****, I have never seen a good weegee
7: Logic (Olimar)- This dude 3 stocked and than 2 stocked my *** and than took my bf down with me >.<
9: Speed (Sonic)- I need to learn this mu, hope you enjoyed your .25 XD
9: NEO (Marth)9: HAT (DDD, Snake)- Thanks for the tips dude, they helped alot
13: Tantalus- Good MK man, I was impressed
17: coney- Your team kicked *** man, I was very impressed
17: noid- I was glad to finally meet you in person, but we never did my matches. You left to early D:
25: tko-  this guys PT = ****
25: Seagull- this guy sucked *** (wary). Jk man good job
25: BetaZealot- dude you look 19 rofl. But you are pretty chill ;)
33: kreva- Glad you came to 5 guys, thought you weren’t coming
33: Bionic Sonic- This guy knows his stuff
33: Mr. 97th- ROFL omg XD!!!
33: Nate14- You’re REAL? O.O…
33: Tiger- feels decent about first tournament
49: ganonballer- A good teammate and friend, thanks for coming man ^^
49: XLR8- Fun Marth dittos, can’t wait to play wifi with you

I had a great first tournament guys, thank you ^^

Nova9000

Smash Lord
This was my 1st tourney and even though it didn't go as planned, it still was a blast.

Can't really shout out too many people since no one really knows me lol.
Maybe if I get good enough I can help with getting a venue with some space lol.
But that's why I plan to become more active anyway.
Can't wait for the next event.

NO-IDea

Smash Lord
Come to more tournies so we do get to know you. You aren't remembered the first time unless you place top eight. And even if you did, you're just known as the random guy. ROFL

@Jbandit: good job! where's your brother?
@Tiger: my group had other places to be. We'll friendly next time. You and Joe should come to a FNB smashfest, there'd be a slight chance I might be at the same one...

Boxxy

Smash Lord
<3 tko

stepz it up tiger you can do better than that even though it was your first tourney

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
My brother has been a bit preoccupied with his gf. >_>

Though I am gonna make him go to the next one. He just gets entangled in other plans before a tourny most of the time. He is rotating from people like Lucario, ROB, Wolf, and TL though I am telling him to stick with Lucario cuz that is who he is the best with =P

M

MysteryTigerTeen

When is it Noid?

Also, ggs J ;)

I hope to see you at the next one

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
1: Candy- Your snake is amazing, I'm gonna practice the matchup and dethrone you next time haha
2: Junebug- great to finally meet you june, it's crazy how much you improved in such a short time, keep it up
4: takeover- cool meeting you man, your snake did WORK, keep it up
5: Boss- watching your luigi was a lot of fun, nice meeting the legend himself
7: Lie- sick falco, i'ma get my money back next time though
7: Logic- nice to meet you, i really dont wanna play your olimar haha
9: Speed- it was great meeting you, best sonic on the east coast for sure, nice job bro
9: NEO - your marth is even more amazing offline, thanks a ton for the help, take a break if you have to, but don't quit cause you're one of the best out there.
13: ESOJ- thanks a lot for the ride bro, you're a really chill guy and it was fun playing/talking to you
13: pinkfresh- sick lucas, that cp to green greens in our dubs MM was really smart
13: Tantalus- great meeting you, its too bad we didnt get to play, but it was still really cool talking to ya
17: coney- awesome d3 and really cool guy, our MM was too fun haha. keep picto legal!!!
17: Oath- you're a funny dude lol, great wario, keep it up
17: Kenrawr- nice Snake, our set was way too close, i got my revenge in that mm though
17: sin- our matches were fun as hell, we gotta have a 3rd MM to settle it
17: nkb- nice meeting you and your fox was a lot of fun to watch, good stuff
25: tko- fun dubs friendlies, we made an awesome team lol.
25: bmx- nice meeting you, too bad we didn't get to play
25: Rise- i had fun watching your marth, it was nice to meet you. us marths gotta kick it up a notch and get into the top 8 next time
25: Seagull- it was really cool meeting you, the only thing standing between md/va chat and i1337 was green greens, we gotta ban it next time.
25: Freezewish- great to finally meet you bro, it was fun talking to you and your marth is awesome
25: BetaZealot- its crazy how much better your falco got, and it was awesome meeting you
33: YO- your pit was really good, fun set and nice meeting you
33: kreva- keep going with that luigi, it was great meeting you and we had some really fun friendlies
33: Bionic Sonic- we finally met haha, you're a really cool guy, nice meeting you
33: SOVAman- thanks for throwing this tourney, i had a great time and i'll definitely be coming out to more. you're snake was really good, we gotta play again next time
33: Mr. 97th- nice meeting you, thanks for helping running the tourney
33: Nate14- i still don't think he exists
33: matador- nice meeting you bro, we gotta actually play next time!
33: lobos- fun games man, keep it up, that tl is sick
33: Aposl- definitely one of the best PTs i've seen, good stuff man
33. J- i had a ton of fun in doubles even though we didn't do so well. keep workin on that ZSS, you're doing great for such a short time!
49: Snak Attack- it was great to finally meet you, really cool guy to talk to

NeverKnowsBest: The won that I win is the MM, the one that Kenny wins is the tourney match. The tourney set also has a wolf in the second game if that helps.

junebug

Smash Journeyman
fun tourney guys.

1: Candy (Snake)- good shiz getting first. wish i could have taken a game off you in grands, i came real close tho. at this rate, no splitting will be a normal procedure in MD/VA.

2: Junebug (Lucario)- i heard you got lucky against everyone + chu wasn't here.

3: korn (Metaknight)- good stuff beating me in teams as usual, as expecting. 1-17 now? idk. good stuff taking me out of winners too. so close to beating candy; don't worry, you'll get him next time. 4-3 final set count; mad close. could've went either way. you got a lot better in singles since that tourney in november. good stuff.

4: takeover (Snake)- lucario baby! SD second match was gay. ggs tho, it told you at the start of the tourney, i was going all lucario. you nearly had me too, good stuff. also, close close stuff in teams. you guys were hella clutch.

5: meep (ICies)- chu is to junebug as korn is to meep? don't worry bro, you will get him eventually. thanks for cheering for me. good stuff beating P~S again.

5: Boss (Luigi)- agh, please don't move to MI. ridiculously close set. tripping is so gay. ;_; @ 1st match. good shiz wrecking me in teams as usual.

7: Lie (Falco)- next tourney we both got to we'll MM, i promise. good shiz getting top 8 again. these placings making you look mad consistent.

7: Logic (Olimar)- we did good in teams; not first, but the next best thing. we teaming at whatever other tourney is comin up? also, lucario-olimar is a hard a$$ matchup. ;_; we were both camping so hard lolololol. thanks for constantly giving me your candy. :D

9: Speed (Sonic)- da f @ double sonic beating neo + HAT

9: GIMR (ICies)- nice job beating neo. lmao @ the joke you made while we were watching tiger vs SSR.

9: NEO (Marth)- we didn't talk much this tourney. don't worry about the placing, it happens to all of us.

9: HAT (DDD, Snake)- i got lucky with the dair gimps against your DDD. fun set. we really needa team sometime, or at least team MM.

13: ESOJ- good set. you get closer everytime. thanks for cooperating with my frantic attempts to find a ride.

13: pinkfresh- (shrugs)

13: Tantalus- good stuff getting top 16. that ain't bad. keep repping ATHF. we're all getting better, i can feel it.

13: Deez- good job beating coney.

17: coney- thanks for the interview. you were destroying my MK in teams with dat D3. D: guess i needa stop chasing you in the air, huh? *gets FFed airdodged to utilted*

17: sassy- SASSY! good teams set.

17: Oath- good teams set. thanks for the congratulations.

17: Kenrawr- i heard you play gayuhz on green greens.

17: sin- fun money match. don't be so aggro, calm down and you'll be a great MK. know what works and what won't work.

17: noid- samus 2 gudz! i seriously do think samus beats lucario. :p

17: nkb- yayuhzzz!

17: bonk- ICs.

25: tko- lol @ nate actually existing. highlight of the tourney. also, good shiz against coney, you're getting better.

25: bmx- :( @ you not cheering for me in teams.

25: BengalsRZ- good stuff coming to a tourney! you're hella legit. come to more tournies, we need more cool people like you hanging out.

25: Seagull- dapuffster woulda won this tourney.

25: Freezewish- BEST MK?!

25: ssr- ayuuwannamoenymatch?

25: BetaZealot- DAT FNB SLAYER! good stuff beating noid, keep up the good work.

33: Shadofiend- BEST SONIC BABY YEEEEEEEEE. also, we're like never gonna play lol.

33: juno- da f

33: YO- good shiz running the bracket.

33: kreva- lol @ your stereotypical hat.

33: Bionic Sonic-Triangle.

33: SOVAman- thanks for the coaching. also, sorry for bothering you with the ride shiz.

33: Mr. 97th- lol E, sova baby!

33: Nate14- COME TO MORE TOURNIES, EVERYONE LOVES YOU! WIFI? nah i kid about the wifi part.

33: matador- matador AND nate? da f?

33: taj- didn't really talk much this tourney. D: good thing i managed to make it there, huh? ;)

33: Aposl- falcon vs PT, non-wifi MM, less go. (smirk)

33: Tiger- fun friendlies. i underestimated you, you're actually legit. keep up the good work.

49: exdia- good stuff entering a tourney. lol @ me trolling while playing that sonic. im 2 cocky. D:

49: daniel- were you the person i was talking to who said this was his first tourney? good stuff, keeping coming to more and you'll get hella good.

49: nazo- nice tourney match.

49: Snak Attack- MIMI.

49: XLR8- bes marth no more? don't worry you'll get the title back. ;)

overall, very well-ran tourney. i had a great time.

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
Amazing tourney, good **** Lil B and ATHF. Thanks for throwin it.

Lol, I should stop being terrible one of these days XD

SnackAttack

Smash Champion
2: Junebug (Lucario) (YOU, YOU, YOU JERK, what ever happened to that Wifi training you were supposed to give me? Good to see you regardless <_<)
4: takeover (Snake) (Alan! Always good seeing you, it's amazing to think how far you've come. Keep up the good work; good games.)
9: Speed (Sonic) (So much disrespect, you sick troll. Just kidding, good to see you.)
17: coney (Thank you for having me at the house, I appreciate it! You messed up, that's all. :D)
17: sassy (Great seeing you again Danny!)
17: Kenrawr (Kenny! Fun times at Coney's. I had no idea you were so good at Rockband. O_O)
17: nkb (Always good seeing you NKB, get on that TKD status, baby!)
25: tko(***GGOT! Haha, nah good seeing you again Terrence, good **** at Coney's house, we gotta get the SOVAforce going sometime soon.)
25: bmx (DOOOOOOSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH)
25: BengalsRZ (Great to finally meet you after all these months of only talking to each other in the LB or SnD chats! Come to more tournaments and come to out Xat more!)
25: Seagull(LOL U)
25: Freezewish(Good seeing you again Freeze-erm...sensor dodging rules suck (SMIRK)
25: BetaZealot (U GAY)
33: Shadofiend (Good seeing you again TrollFiend. You're lucky you have me around to fix your chaos emerald. ;D
33: kreva (YOU! HOW DARE YOU DROP WARIO, YOU WOULD OF GOTTEN 25th WITH HIM
33: Bionic Sonic (Good seeing you again Bio, good ****)
33: Nate14 (As much crap as I give you, I'm really glad you could make it, come to more tournies, mayne.)
33: taj (Sorry you weren't feeling well at Coney's. :( )
33: Aposl (GGs)
33: Tiger (Congrats on your placing for this being your first tournament.)
33: gonzo (GONZO!? :O)
49: cook (SOUS CHEFF)
49: mike (Awesome Gnw, hope to see you at another tourney soon!)
49: exdia (You think you're reddy for my rhymes? You'll soon be green as envious limes.....I see you're not Yellow fellow, but I don't wanna make you blue, so get a clue. Remember to PurPull the plug before you play, or I'll ARRANGE A RAINBOW ON YOUR PARADE)
49: ganonballer (Nice meeting you! Come to more stuff!)
49: Snak Attack (LOL YOU SCRUB STEP IT UP)
49: XLR8 (Nice meeting you, Zimbabwean dollar too good.

This was one of the best tournaments I've ever been to. Very well ran, great venue, lots of new faces, this is just what MDVA needed.

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
1: Candy (Snake): good job winning again D:<

2: Junebug (Lucario): argh.......... I hate losing to you, but I'm proud that you went all Lucario :)

4: takeover (Snake): good job getting 4th :o

5: meep (ICies): we always had to play...... thanks for loving my goose

5: Boss (Luigi): good **** ****** in teams with me :o ..ask me to team more, will ya ?

7: Lie (Falco): didn't get to play you this tourney, I'm glad :chuckle:

7: Logic (Olimar): didn't play either

9: Speed (Sonic): hope we don't have to play anymore.. you manage to read me so ****ing well... keep it up man

9: GIMR (ICies): not much to say, but you're getting more better :o

9: NEO (Marth): don't know what to say.. we didn't really talk

9: HAT (DDD, Snake): I won't get to see you for a long time right.. ? :(

13: ESOJ: nice seeing you like always my lord, feel free to ask me anything about mk ! D:<

13: pinkfresh: good job in teams

13: Tantalus: stepped it up :o !! nice to see you like always

17: coney: thanks for the interview, if you need help with anything let me know :o

17: sassy: good to see you getting much better vs mk :o

17: Oath: Perfume's bud ;)

17: Kenrawr: good job in teams

17: noid: great samus like always

17: nkb: thanks a lot for the help, come to more tournaments ! ;) we need more people like you lol

17: bonk: you almost got me.. good to see you getting much better :o

25: bmx: keep it up the good work, focus ! :o

25: Seagull: good to see you again, and we never get to play... lol

25: Freezewish: nice to see you again xat buddy ! :o

25: ssr: you like disappear during the tourney...... D:<

25: BetaZealot: keep it up with falco

33: Shadofiend: you troll fggt, come to more tourneys plz, stop bringing that shinny emerald ****, you don't wanna get robbed

33: YO: I love you, sorry didn't get to play melee with ya..

33: kreva: glad that you came, good **** lol

33: Bionic Sonic: nice to see you again ;)

33: SOVAman: good job running the tourney so well

33: Mr. 97th: tourney won't be fun without you, my king

33: matador: nice to see you again :o !!

33: taj: glad to see you getting better with mk, keep it up ;)

33: lobos: you didn't really troll me that much yesterday........ step it up D:<

33: Aposl: nice shirt ;) I ****ing love disney lol

33: Tiger: goooooooooooood job at your first tournament, nice to meet you and we will play more next time :)

33: gonzo: glad that you came, old friend ;)

49: exdia: funny guy :p

SOVAman

Smash Hero
1: Candy (Snake)- good shiz getting first. wish i could have taken a game off you in grands, i came real close tho. at this rate, no splitting will be a normal procedure in MD/VA.

5: Boss (Luigi)- agh, please don't move to MI. ridiculously close set. tripping is so gay. ;_; @ 1st match. good shiz wrecking me in teams as usual.
Of course you weren't gonna split he is wallstreet lol

also Boss was never gonna move to MI stop trolling june

33: Shadofiend: you troll fggt, come to more tourneys plz, stop bringing that shinny emerald ****, you don't wanna get robbed
ROFL SHADY GROVE BABY getting that chaos emerald robbed

m(___)m bow down to king shado

ESOJOSE

Smash Ace
I normally dont do these but here goes:

2: Junebug (Lucario) -ATHF!!!! Good stuff man, ur mine next time.... hopefully XD
3: korn (Metaknight) -My king, u make ur kingdom proud.
4: takeover (Snake) - TAKEO!!!! good **** in teams, u and coney just wont die.
5: meep (ICies) - MMEEEEEEEPPPP! Glad i didnt have to play you.
5: Boss (Luigi) - um.... **** luigi.
7: Lie (Falco) - not bad in teams. stay away from pf, he too goodz up close.
7: Logic (Olimar) - u look like a tree
9: Speed (Sonic) - thats the first time ive played a good sonic in singles. im still dizzy. XD
9: GIMR (ICies) - chaing grabbin wit style.
97: NEO (Marth) - ill step it up just for u man. wait and C!!!!
9: HAT (DDD, Snake) - well get poker in one of these days.
13: ESOJ- ME!!!!
13: pinkfresh- pinky, nice job in teams, didnt think that ftilt would kill me. lol.
13: Tantalus. THE Tantalus!!! i want that 360. bring it sir next time plz.
13: Deez - monkey as diddy mains we must rep and frankly we aint. we needs to get better.
17: coney. im glad i didnt have to play u, takes too much energy to play you.
17: sassy - yo fun match, i guess i did get better at the match up.
17: Oath - dre, i let u sleep in my room and nothing went missing, good ****!!! XD
17: Kenrawr - KENNY!!!! watch " the collector" or next smashfest ill bring it.
17: sin - we got a deal man, hope u keep it.
17: noid - go samus!
17: nkb - HOW DARE YOU NOT BRING CLUE!!!!! <3 U!
17: bonk - my icy bro, u doing better, keep it up
25: bmx - mk??? no douche =(
25: BengalsRZ - nice meeting you man. u got talent. u should def join in on more touneys.
25: Seagull - nice hat, though it did look more natural on me. XD
25: ssr - oh my!!!! our **** was mad close. but i got lucky. fun set.
25: BetaZealot - step it up man, i kno u can.
33: YO - sup sexy?
33: kreva - wat up?
33: SOVAman. SOVA!! great tourney lil man.
33. Apostle. we kno who has the better pt. ;)
33: Tiger - girl smasher, u dont c those very often. watching u play a lil, good stuff.
33: gonzo - **** it mo! step it up, summer here we gonna train hard!!! AC baby!!!
49: exdia - howdy!

Next tourney all WATCH OUT!!!....

drops a banana peel and runs away....

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
So, we had 6 setups and finished the largest tourney we've had in like a year before 9, but @ UGZ we can't finish before 12:00 with about half the entrance.

Amazingly run tourney. It wasn't too cramped, because you could always leave the playing area. Really, really good tourney.

Shoutousies:

1: Candy (Snake) Glad we have someone dominating our region. Maybe we'll all get better from it. good stuff again. :0
2: Junebug (Lucario) Thanks for advice lol. For whatever reason, I failed ;_;. Good job beating so many people O_O. Do better v candy next time pls
3: korn (Metaknight) Blahhhh. You got this next time :/
4: takeover (Snake)That first game killed my spirit. Hope that never happens again. why you losing to june tho? step it up pls.
5: meep (ICies) FFFFFFFFFFFFFF... I won first game and got too comfortable. I got this next time T_T
5: Boss (Luigi) I heard tripping is amazing
7: Lie (Falco) We'll get to play one day.
7: Logic (Olimar) So uhh... idk what to say here lol
9: Speed (Sonic) you finally outplaced me :D you had too many close sets. Win more pls
9: GIMR (ICies) GJ beating Neo, and doing so well v candy ._.
9: NEO (Marth) wat. This place doesn't suit you. Don't quit pls. Just use MK for ICs
9: HAT (DDD, Snake) lol. GL with your job :0
13: ESOJ Thanks for Advice on diddy v snake lol. it came in handy until I gave up.
13: pinkfresh You sir, are a disappointment. At least you did well in teams
13: Tantalus Camp more pls. You had alan.
13: Deez Didn't get to watch my over your sets, but GJ beating Zak
17: coney you scrub. GL with work ahaha.
17: sassy you did so well today :D. should have beaten boss imo
17: Oath Sorry, about the way I was acting while we played. I was soooo depressed :/
17: Kenrawr carry me more pls.
17: sin lol, we didn't get to play :0 Luckily, didn't feel like playing your snake ;_;
17: noid Pick up falco pls (wink) oh and thx for the ride. Black man in debt ;_;
17: nkb I saw your set v renan. good stuff man. You're placing better and better O_O
17: bonk lol @ turning of the TV v Omni. I thought I was waiting for meep haha. GJ running the tourney
25: tko lol thanks for entrance fee. ffff. I need a job :0
25: bmx not much talking :0
25: Rise Nice seeing you again. You should use MK, tho your moarth was amazing. Marth jjust doesn't cut is. Plus we need more MKs
25: BengalsRZ Nice marf :0 lol @ teams MM. Ban green greens agaiinst us :p
25: Seagull HE WAS NOT FREED. We'll play a set one day O_O
25: Freezewish freezey :D I didn't get to see an entire match of yours :/ Come out more!
25: ssr lol @ our MMs. Your peach is nasty ._.
25: BetaZealot lol DI joe. good stuff beating noid. sucks you got carpal tunnel
33: Shadofiend best sawnik. stop sandbaggin pls.
33: juno ? Saw you v Coney on RC lol was funny. come to more stuff!
33: YO :0 thanks for the friesss
33: kreva old boyz all day. sucks you got stranded
33: Bionic Sonic wow @ this vid uploading ._. More force replay code needed imo
33: J
33: SOVAman lol you finally won :D. Glad your using who you wanna use!
33: Mr. 97th LOL. this guy.
33: Nate14 no wayyyyyyyyyy. you're not suppoosed to be real lol
33: matador watttt you were supposed to beat joe and renan!
33: taj O_O what happened? you're better than this!
33: lobos lol nice set. TL is so frustrating O_O
33: Aposl i thought you said you were on fire?
33: Tigerlol @ outplacing ppl
33: gonzo err...
33: vato err...
49: cook wat. i barely saw you! :/
49: mike err...
49: torrence err...
49: p5 err... wait nvm. you're the falco/snake dude. GGsies in teams haha.
49: exdia HA-HAAAAAAAH
49: terrance err...
49: daniel err..
49: nazo err...
49: eph err...
49: Grant err...
49: ganonballer err...
49: Snak Attack wtf @ last
49: XLR8 O_O nice meeting you ahah
49: nova9000 err...
49: rico Your mario has potential ._. come to more stuffs
got the duck by my man pf
;_; Sorry, I shouldn't have had to play you :/

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
Vids are up at www.youtube.com/lyokan and I should have the last of singles uploaded later Monday!

1: Candy (Snake) -- <embed src="http://xat.com/images/sm/chew.swf" width="25" height="25"></embed> munch munch munch munch
2: Junebug (Lucario) -- Good stuff june!
3: korn (Metaknight) -- More perfume needed :laugh:
4: takeover (Snake) -- Alan! Nice seeing ya!
7: Lie (Falco) -- I don't know the diddy MU as well as I thought :urg: ggs
7: Logic (Olimar) -- you can't beat this guy's logic
9: Speed (Sonic) -- ah, don't fret, SonicMaster5th-in-dubs <embed src="http://www.xat.com/images/sm/smirk.swf" width="25" height="25"></embed>
9: GIMR (ICies) -- thx for returning the harddisk! your set's uploaded
9: NEO (Marth) -- NOW I know who you are :laugh: too bad you're quitting :dizzy:
17: nkb -- you did get nate14 first round, hope you got your revenge lol
25: Rise -- ggs man
25: BengalsRZ -- Smash and Dash still sucks :mad: Good meeting you though! Hope you come to future tournies
33: Shadofiend -- someone should ban this sick troll from tournies... jk
33: Bionic Sonic -- you trained for months to get 33rd, gtfo my face man :mad:
33: SOVAman -- nicely ran tourney
33: Nate14 -- you exist! :laugh: nice meeting you, get more sleep next time, start talking to more people and get to more tournies lol
33: Tiger -- you're actually better than I thought... :bee:
49: p5 -- ggs!

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
omg good ish MD/VA glad to see you guys are back in the tournament awesomeness biz:)

when me and cris come down I wanna come to one of thesE:)

_SIN_06

Smash Apprentice
*Sigh* Sooooooooooooooo Many up sets this tourny!!!! Hmm where to begin!!!!
uh lets seee
Me v.s Tant- hahahahaah hmmm i guess conrats. NO JOHNS!

Lie v.s Takeover- ohhhh boyyyy is snake gay!!

Gimir v.s Neo- hahaha do i even have to say it?

Logic v.s Neo- Again lol do i even have to say it.

June v.s Boss- *Sigh* boss sandbags toooooo much!!!!

and . . . .

I guess that's it. All the other matches i guess were legit.

Also. . . .

Lie v.s Deez- *Sigh* Rage quit much deez? Finish that **** out!!!

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Quality tournaments = great turnouts bro

keep it up and MORE people will come. Remember its not about the price or anything its about hyping it up and gathering the masses. Find people that seem half interested and go for it. Turn noobs into mid level players and let them have fun.

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
Quality tournaments = great turnouts bro

keep it up and MORE people will come. Remember its not about the price or anything its about hyping it up and gathering the masses. Find people that seem half interested and go for it. Turn noobs into mid level players and let them have fun.
If anything, it was more of location factoring into this huge turnout than anything else... but lil b, tant and EE ran it great as always lol

Deez.

Smash Lord
Shout Outs:
Candy- *Shakes my head* Keep winning seriously.
Boss- Your suppose to get at least top 3. for our 2nd best. Wtf happened:(
P~S- o.O Wow you beat Neo... Finally!!! *Claps* but lost to meep. practice more no more stupid mistakes. if you wanna be ready for MlG or w/e it is.
Lie- Not bad.. Sorry I rage quit game 2. but other then that nice for beatin Speed. and you didn't coach me you jus kept me calm which is what I need in all my matches.
June- My my my have we grown to become such a good brawler. good shiz beatin P~S and Korn and Takeover and Boss. Lmao dayumz!!!
TakeOver- Smh your Sds are disgusting... =\
Hat- Long time no see.. O_O
Exdia- enter more man you'll get there.:p
YO- Good side bets. XD
ESOJ- Yeah your right!
PF- Smh I fuxxed up to many times this tourny..
Neo- Smh I like that idea as well..
Apostle- Learn more mind games..
Gimr- We should team more and get that team dangerous.:dizzy:
Omni- Good seeing you man.
Coney- GGs man Sorry bout the Sd.
Lil B- Verry nice turn out! GGs man
BONK- work on your CGS and stop being so dayum aggressive.

Anyone is welcome to come to Deez's mm Basement. :p

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
1: Candy (Snake) - Good Stuff in our set. If I didn't make 2 mistakes I could've possibly beat you 2nd or 3rd round lol. You took this tourney with ease O.O

2: Junebug (Lucario) - I would really like to play you in tourney :D

3: korn (Metaknight) - If you didn't get so upset after every mistake you make you could be on tyrant level IMO

4: takeover (Snake) - good set man. I focused too much on the match up and not on reading you lol. good stuff beating Meep also. Like I said about 7 months ago, "Takeover is going to slowly beat all of us"

7: Logic (Olimar) - One Up-Air!

9: Speed (Sonic) - I really want revenge :p

9: NEO (Marth) - Good set.

9: HAT (DDD, Snake) - Good seeing you

13: Tantalus - continue to step it up

13: Deez - Good stuff in teams, it was my fault we lost to NEO and HAt, I lost focus on are plan and got way too aggressive

17: coney - no shout out? :(

17: sassy - nice seeing you

17: Oath - our first match was really close, good stuff

17: sin - Good job with my brother

17: noid - SAMUS TOO GOOD

17: nkb - get stuck in the corner lol

17: bonk: good stuff running this so smoothly you guys rock

25: tko - Good seeing you

33: Bionic Sonic - Good stuff uploading those vids so quickly

33: SOVAman - nice job running the tournament so well with only 6 set ups.

33: Nate14 - nice meeting you

33: matador - good seeing you again, come to more tourneys!

33: Aposl - Good stuff in teams

33: Tiger - how'd it feel being the center of attention? LOL

33: gonzo - thanks a lot for bringing Candy! :mad: lol j/k

49: exdia - back hand spring! who knew!?

EE: Good stuff also, running this so smoothly

Freezewish

Smash Ace
Shoutouts
1: Candy (Snake): Good Job on First
2: Junebug (Lucario): I dont main MK:mad: lol good job getting 2nd.
3: korn (Metaknight): Fun teams set. Congrats on winning teams. :)
4: takeover (Snake): Nice seeing you again.
5: meep (ICies): You play a gay character <.<
5: Boss (Luigi): You ***** me in our teams set:( Good job winning teams and nice seeing you again.
7: Lie (Falco)
7: Logic (Olimar): Good job beating NEO
9: Speed (Sonic): Sonic Sucks ;) lol you're gonna break top 8 next time. You got this!
9: GIMR (ICies): Nice seeing you again.
9: NEO (Marth): Dont be discouraged bro. Keep training and come back and ****. We all know you're better than this. Dont quit <.< Nice seeing you again.
9: HAT (DDD, Snake)
13: ESOJ
13: pinkfresh: Pinky! ^_^ Nice seeing you again Bro. Good job getting top 5 in teams.
13: Tantalus: Nice to see you again. Fun teams set. I wish I didnt SD game 1 ugh -_-
13: Deez
17: coney: Nice seeing you again. GJ ****** in teams.
17: sassy: Good Stuff vs Boss man. You got this next time. Nice talking to/seeing you again
17: Oath: Nice seeing ya Dre. :)
17: Kenrawr: Good Stuff in teams. Nice seeing you again. :)
17: sin
17: noid: Sorry I had to leave b4 we could play our set. :urg:
17: nkb
17: bonk: GGs in our tourney set.
25: tko: Nice seeing you/ talking to you again. Falco time? :)
25: bmx
25: Rise
25: BengalsRZ: great to finally meet you man. Good stuff today! Really good for your first tourney. We both gonna come out to more stuff and keep improving. We got this. :bee:
25: Seagull: Combo Joe! lol nice seeing you again.
25: Freezewish: You're gonna keep training and get your control down/spacing down pact.
25: ssr: Thanks for teaming with me man. :) Was fun.
25: BetaZealot: Nice to finally meet you. :bee:
33: Shadofiend
33: juno
33: YO
33: kreva: I wish we got to talk ugh. I thought u were white <.<
33: Bionic Sonic: Bes hacker!. Keep improving man.
33: J
33: SOVAman: Great tourney man. Thanks for hosting. Nice seeing you/talking to you again. :bee:
33: Mr. 97th: Bes Marth!!
33: Nate14: You're real o_O. Lol dont be so shy next time. :urg:
33: matador: Glad to see you again man. Good stuff vs Joe. You almost had him.
33: taj: Ggs in our set.
33: lobos: Nice seeing you again buddy. :)
33: Aposl
33: Tiger: Not bad for your first tourney. Im glad you won a set. Keep improving you got this. :)
33: gonzo
33: vato
49: cook
49: mike
49: torrence
49: p5
49: exdia
49: terrance
49: daniel
49: nazo
49: eph
49: Grant
49: ganonballer
49: Snak Attack
49: XLR8: NIce to meet you :)
49: nova9000
49: rico

Lobos

Smash Master
if you're talking about finals and grand finals I believe coney saved those on his sd card but I will look and see if anything was saved on my wii

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
OMFG WOOW GAAAY

i totally left a really long shout-out for like.... EVERYONE with specific comments and stuff about getting better and being glad to see u guys and all that crap. man, maaaan.. maaan

w/e. to sum it up, good **** guys. it was really awesome to see everyone and i expect to see you guys more often!

Top Bottom