• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ATHF presents: $5 Venue Fee Greenbelt, MD

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Serious Answer: I believe Phil, Steven, and Brandon didn't put in the pot. Which explains everything.

Edit: Which, btw guys, is wrong- just use the venue fee to pay in next time. This way you still don't have to pay.

SOVAman

Smash Hero
also I forgot to take nova9000 out of the bracket, but I refunded him

and I did put into the pot for dubz money so there shouldn't be missing money there

also Phil was entered into the bracket even though he didn't want to be

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Well yeah but you and steven should have put in 10 from the venue fee. Phil was put in because it was free and he could mess around

SOVAman

Smash Hero
Steven did put $10 extra in for NOVA9000, he said

EDIT: Candy really shouldn't be missing that much from the pot unless others didn't pay. I didn't do the singles payouts so I don't know what the numbers are supposed to be anyways

XLR8TION

Smash Ace
NNID
XLR8TION
3DS FC
4399-0465-6002
I was garbs at this tournament XP but any ways...

1: Candy (Snake) - good stuff! who was close to beating you this tournament other than GIMR?
2: Junebug (Lucario) - u underated dhalsim, way to yoga flame that pr list
3: korn (Metaknight) - ho ho, good **** korn, ho ho
4: takeover (Snake) - and just like that HES BACK!
5: meep (ICies) - did u use Pikachu at all?
5: Boss (Luigi) - step it up, no Johns this time or next...
7: Lie (Falco) - you were almost 100% on the mark where u would place, just do a little better and you will make money, then u can pay GIMR back, but take your time... lolz (turns on new tv and plays smash)
7: Logic (Olimar) - step it up I know you can beat meep if you play as gay as possible back XD
9: Speed (Sonic) - good stuff guy, good thing i didnt c u in tourney, get at me with that mm.
9: GIMR (ICies) - you dissapoint me! JK, enjoy candy's dollar I won, thats 3/3 side bets I have won against Candy lol.
9: NEO (Marth) - Dude sorry bout the joke, I HAD NO IDEA that it was already a joke for real. Just take a break and come back with a vengeance!
9: HAT (DDD, Snake) - good for a guy who doesnt play this game.
13: ESOJ - we will settle this, i wont take dittos against you as a joke again, friendly or mm.
13: pinkfresh - Charizard's tail got put out and he died X(
13: Tantalus - Wah ha ha is all I can hear. But seriously ggs, we should practice some time.
13: Deez - Good Job beating Coney, step it up though.
17: coney - Why dont we hang/ chll at tournaments no more? I will root for u if you get me before matches!
17: sassy - We need to play
17: Oath - We need to practice sometime but u live way too far away XP
17: Kenrawr - Same here, I want match up experience!! Play me or mm me next tourney no matter what! That team mm doesnt count.
17: sin - Good **** teammate! We will be bringing the beatdown next time. Whenever that may be...
17: noid - we need to a rematch!
17: nkb - I will break that Fox! But thx for at least beating SSR XD
17: bonk - I know its only thanks to you this tournament well, so thx for the great tournament!
25: tko - We need to bring the pt rebellion next tourney
25: bmx - Dude that jj match was hilarious, I was just playing wondering if anyone would notice then BMX was like "oh no its the jj match up. And then because someone saw I had only one stock left they said "hes way better than jj" I almost SDed it was so funny!
25: Rise - saw you playing, dont think we really talked. Would like to meet you next tourney you come too.
25: BengalsRZ - You are cool as **** man. Come to more tournamnet sas soon as you get wheels cuz you are a cool guy.
25: Seagull - You broke the cardinal rule, never teach a girl how to play smash! All respect gone... jk btw thinking about doing a femfatale side tourney where players sponsor certain girls, so u know where I am going with this...
25: Freezewish
25: ssr - need to practice me at tournaments more.
25: BetaZealot - saw you playing and like 3 stocking *****es. Good ****
33: Shadofiend - same thing I said to speed mm me and I will wreck your ****. I mean I do have kojin practice. *whole sonic boards stifles lolz*
33: juno
33: YO - Dude where you at? I mean you did as good as me but that is still below the bar for you. Step it up!
33: kreva - Saw you playing pretty well was indeed impressed
33: Bionic Sonic - sorry we had the hard disk so long. Seeya at the next insanley huge event we need yuour help with XD!! jk, we should play some time!
33: J - not sure who u r, sorry.
33: SOVAman - See your brothers XD
33: Mr. 97th - lol at the tag
33: Nate14 - apparently it was a mystery if u exsisted, I didnt know about it so your exsistence was just mediocre from my point of view. Next time speak, or slap anyone who touches your face again.
33: matador - we will mm again, that was just pathetic how much I was gimped, and for some reason fought you with Ivysaur.
33: taj - you were there? jk, good seein you. You can do better!
33: lobos - seeya when with a feverish cold sweat your craving to spam projectiles returns and your babysitter is available
33: Aposl - u suck
33: Tiger - Good stuff for your first event, keep practicing and taking pride away from male brawlers every where: her list so far XLR8.
33: gonzo - good seeing you, now that a vacuum has emerged take that rightful throne!
33: vato - dont think I met u but I should have, play frinedlies with me at the next one!
49: cook - Step it up man! U can do it.
49: mike - dont think I met u but I should have, play frinedlies with me at the next one!
49: torrence - dont think I met u but I should have, play frinedlies with me at the next one!
49: p5 - dont think I met u but I should have, play frinedlies with me at the next one!
49: exdia - will bet anyone 100 dollars that this guy can do a back hand spring cuz i got the money to blow because no one mm me.
49: terrance - dont think I met u but I should have, play frinedlies with me at the next one!
49: daniel - dont think I met u but I should have, play frinedlies with me at the next one!
49: nazo - dont think I met u but I should have, play frinedlies with me at the next one!
49: eph - dont think I met u but I should have, play frinedlies with me at the next one!
49: Grant - dont think I met u but I should have, play frinedlies with me at the next one!
49: ganonballer - not a ganon, hmmm. Good set in teams. Go to more tournamnets!
49: Snak Attack - step it up dude. Your wario was way harder at k9 when we played friendlies!
49: XLR8 - Apparently sonic is slower than tigers. u lost to a girl lol. But seriously come to mo tourneys man!
49: nova9000 - Sova amn versus Nova 9000 fistycuffs mm.
49: rico- dont think I met u but I should have, play frinedlies with me at the next one!

ggs see yall at the next one!
lol its was marth ditto not sonic vs marth

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Nope, I don't

In other news: I heard SOVAman is already planning his next event! It's a secret though...I'm sure you'll here about his legacy soon enough! And I'm positive it will be a super successful event.

Top Bottom