• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ATHF Presents: 5, 5 dollar, 5 dollar venue fee --- April 24th, 2010 - Greenbelt MD

Aposl

Smash Ace
Imma money match the following people:

Coney
Lobos
GIMR
Seagull
PS
KageMurphy
BZ
Bengalz
NIKB
Sovaman
Esoj
Lie
Meep
you get the point ( i am brining my own setup for this XD dont ask to use it! And of course I will get no discount for having it, and if there are wiis for tourney that could use the outlet they take priority.

SOVAman

Smash Hero
I will kick anyone off of MM whenever I want

so don't MM if you know there will be a tourney match

also if you bring your own wii for this and it is not being used for tourney set it up outside the venue because that's not happening

Aposl

Smash Ace
so you are saying that if thee is an empty outlet with no setup that can be used on it, i cant use it even if it would not effect the speed of the tourney, cause I clearly said that I would ONLY do this if a set up that could be used for tournament wasn't available, and I would only mm people who were out of tourney. Im not doing this to be selfish, just want to get better. Please Sovaman, help the downtrodden.

So.... y u got to be like that? What if I bring 2 other setups for tourney? eh, eh, are you willing to make a deal?

SOVAman

Smash Hero
so you are saying that if thee is an empty outlet with no setup that can be used on it, i cant use it even if it would not effect the speed of the tourney, cause I clearly said that I would ONLY do this if a set up that could be used for tournament wasn't available, and I would only mm people who were out of tourney. Im not doing this to be selfish, just want to get better. Please Sovaman, help the downtrodden.

So.... y u got to be like that? What if I bring 2 other setups for tourney? eh, eh, are you willing to make a deal?
Well I need all the TVs I can get running for the tourney. I can't have wasted TVs yes you can MM but if there is a tourney match that needs to played the MM will be stopped. Also there will be no extra outlets believe me.

If everyone is nice and plays there matches on time and if the tourney ends early then there will be more than enough time for MMs

but I really do not have enough time or TVs to be doing that

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
uhh...too many post to read through..whos streaming this?

because i feel as though

<------This guy should be streaming it...just sayin

NO-IDea

Smash Lord
Aposl, do you have the money for all this? ****... you'd better win some of those MMs.

And on that note, MM? $5 PT vs Samus?

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
Man... not sure if I'll be able to find a ride in time. I'm doing everything I can. I wish I found out about this tourney a little earlier...

XLR8TION

Smash Ace
NNID
XLR8TION
3DS FC
4399-0465-6002
*XLR8 makes a return appearance at Five Guys* xD

Aposl

Smash Ace
I will do up to 5 bucks depending on who I'm mming and how much I have lost... but I will prolly keep it between

Nova9000

Smash Lord
Well I need all the TVs I can get running for the tourney. I can't have wasted TVs yes you can MM but if there is a tourney match that needs to played the MM will be stopped. Also there will be no extra outlets believe me.

If everyone is nice and plays there matches on time and if the tourney ends early then there will be more than enough time for MMs

but I really do not have enough time or TVs to be doing that
I stole a TV like 4 days ago...I can bring that one LOL...

ESOJOSE

Smash Ace
Man... not sure if I'll be able to find a ride in time. I'm doing everything I can. I wish I found out about this tourney a little earlier...
allright man, pm where u live and maybe we can work something out. k?

I stole a TV like 4 days ago...I can bring that one LOL...
sets a reminder to not let this guy near any of my things....

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
I'm pretty sure nova is Sassy's friend, he came to one of those smashfests

Though that's pretty dumb staying you stole a TV here, brandon thoughts on this? I don't want people to not bring equipment because a thief is walking about

Nova9000

Smash Lord
sets a reminder to not let this guy near any of my things....
Yeah not funny, please elaboratie
I'm pretty sure nova is Sassy's friend, he came to one of those smashfests

Though that's pretty dumb staying you stole a TV here, brandon thoughts on this? I don't want people to not bring equipment because a thief is walking about

I was joking...sheesh...so much for trying to get attention.

Someone got evicted last week from my friends apt. last week and the people left the stuff right at the corner. She noticed the TV and she put it in my car. Then she noticed there was no power button on the TV so she said I could have it. Fortunatley, I plugged it up and it works by pressing the volume button. So now I have an extra TV in my basement.

Good to know my integrity is shot b4 the tourney...but I guess I could have been a bit more clear on what I meant from the get go. I probably should have thought about that before I posted it, but ask anyone who knows me and they can vouch that I have no need to steal. But if you're going to judge me because of that, then I ask you to get to know me first. And you'll see I'm one of the realest people you know. That kinda cut me deep, but I can understand the frustration and the worry.

Coney

Smash Master
as someone who's been dumb enough to get their **** stolen at an event, twice, i can vouch for nova. he's got my three I's: intelligence, intensity and most important, integrity.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
No problem nova- unfortunately people including myself are pretty sensitive to thief jokes around here since things of large value have been stolen. If we knew you a little bit better then we'd know it was a joke. I remember playing you at sassys and thinking you were pretty cool, so no worries.

Nova9000

Smash Lord
as someone who's been dumb enough to get their **** stolen at an event, twice, i can vouch for nova. he's got my three I's: intelligence, intensity and most important, integrity.
Thx Coney. You're the man, no matter what "steak sauce" says lol.

No problem nova- unfortunately people including myself are pretty sensitive to thief jokes around here since things of large value have been stolen. If we knew you a little bit better then we'd know it was a joke. I remember playing you at sassys and thinking you were pretty cool, so no worries.
I understand. And like I said I can understand the initial reaction. But I can bring tht TV and if you need another Wii I can bring that as well.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR

Someone got evicted last week from my friends apt. last week and the people left the stuff right at the corner. She noticed the TV and she put it in my car. Then she noticed there was no power button on the TV so she said I could have it. Fortunatley, I plugged it up and it works by pressing the volume button. So now I have an extra TV in my basement.

Good to know my integrity is shot b4 the tourney...but I guess I could have been a bit more clear on what I meant from the get go. I probably should have thought about that before I posted it, but ask anyone who knows me and they can vouch that I have no need to steal. But if you're going to judge me because of that, then I ask you to get to know me first. And you'll see I'm one of the realest people you know. That kinda cut me deep, but I can understand the frustration and the worry.
That's why I told you to elaborate I thought you might be talking about something like this(not really stealing)

ESOJOSE

Smash Ace

Oh so now you have "no need to steal" so you think your better than the rest of us, I wont take this **** no more!!!! j/k.:psycho:

Youz a *****!!!:psycho:

That's why I told you to elaborate I thought you might be talking about something like this(not really stealing)
LIES!!!! YOU ASSUMED HE WAS BLACK AND HENCE A THIEF!!!! TYPICAL WHITE MAN ATATITUDE!!!:psycho:

Top Bottom