• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ATHF Presents: 5, 5 dollar, 5 dollar venue fee --- April 24th, 2010 - Greenbelt MD

SASSY

Smash Journeyman

SO THEREFORE if you are late to your match you WILL be DQ'd. I can't play any reindeer games if over 40 people come. SO come on time. I will say it again this....doubles is starting at 12:15 no matter what, so don't be late
good stuff b! i can definitely play doubles yayyy (work @ 4)

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
can anyone give me a ride to the tourney? im in fairfax va

Aposl

Smash Ace
havent been to a tourney in 2 weeks, need to stomp out some Noobs!

Aposl

Smash Ace
It was a JJ reference nub

but w/e I guess 3 stocking him wasn't a big enough accomplishment for you
Mine was a chu reference uber nub! And hell no that wasnt big enough an accomplishment for me. Whos next. All of ATHF hmmm?

Ganonballer

Smash Rookie
NNID
Ganonballer
No need to be nervous, just don't respond to anyone who says "AYEYAWANNAMUNEYMATCH"

You'll be fine.
Haha Thanks man, appreciate it.

Hopefully I can meet with Tiger and Seagull on friday so I can know someone before I go on Saturday ya know. Ill also try to show up early to friendly people before hand if thats possible :3

Kenrawr

Smash Master
I hope Brandon didn't tell the manager he was throwing a birthday party or something.

We're all gonna get kicked out ;x!

NO-IDea

Smash Lord
Pink Fresh, Neo and Hat are coming in my car I believe. I haven't confirmed on Neo, but Hat said so.

Also, for the TO who will be running brackets, I'm bringing my laptop. Would you mind running the bracket on my computer? I can e-mail the .tio file to Brandon/Scott by the end of the night, but I'd like to have a copy of it for myself. I plan to be there by 11 AM, no worries.

NO-IDea

Smash Lord
He's free for this weekend. Don't know if he'll ever be free again.

Be sure to record set results onto the .tio file during tourney, rather than trying to remember and filling it out later. Prefer to not have a hassle. Thanks.

Top Bottom