• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ATHF Presents: 5, 5 dollar, 5 dollar venue fee --- April 24th, 2010 - Greenbelt MD

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Yo Zak, you could interview me for Ice Climbers also, I might not be the best in MD/VA but I'm still a top IC player on the east coast(LOL yeah there aren't that many)

BTW we're teaming right?

also,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsnrBIE2To8

LOL I didn't know about this. I remember it happening though. Double Foot Stool FTW

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Meep is def. better than you gimr, just saying >.> unless he isnt going then he should be interviewed instead.
yeah I know, I said that, you should re-read my post. I said I should be interviewed also

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
Zak, you definitely should give Wispy interview for Bowser :o

Yo Zak, you could interview me for Ice Climbers also, I might not be the best in MD/VA but I'm still a top IC player on the east coast(LOL yeah there aren't that many)

BTW we're teaming right?

also,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsnrBIE2To8

LOL I didn't know about this. I remember it happening though. Double Foot Stool FTW
I thought Zak teaming with Takeover... @__@;

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Ok so I got MM's with Pink fresh, KageMurphy, Boss, and Lie? Anyone else?

Oh, and an eating contest with Billy mays and the lawn mower guy.

Ganonballer

Smash Rookie
NNID
Ganonballer
Im going to try to attend this. I dont really know anyone so my nervousness might get the best of me but im going to try to make it. Well, it sounds like funn so I hope I meet a bunch of new people there ^0^

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
btw might bring two people with me. LFN and Ice :p

we are deciding on who would team together. :S 3 is a weird number.

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
i might come to this, hopefully i can find a way to work it out

KageMurphy

Smash Master
WOW, this is looking like its gonna be one of the biggest MD/VA local events to date, ATHF always does it right.

Im going to try to attend this. I dont really know anyone so my nervousness might get the best of me but im going to try to make it. Well, it sounds like funn so I hope I meet a bunch of new people there ^0^
No need to be nervous, just don't respond to anyone who says "AYEYAWANNAMUNEYMATCH"

You'll be fine.
btw might bring two people with me. LFN and Ice :p

we are deciding on who would team together. :S 3 is a weird number.
Come, enjoy yourselves.
i might come to this, hopefully i can find a way to work it out
Plz do, looking forward to playing your Marth offline.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Coney when are you going to team with me, you jerk

Any time we're ever partnered we've never lost like anything if we're trying

Of course, this is because you're good and you carry me the whole time, because i'm pretty bad

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
So....... incase I do go, anyone wanna MM my Marth or Link? Reasonable matchups only for my garbage Link of course, haha.

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
well ****, i'm not a fan of the matchup so I'll do the others for $2-3. Korn you can use either, I don't care.

MMs:

Kage- D3 vs Marth $5
Coney- D3 vs Marth $3
Korn- D3/Snake vs Marth $3

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
I'm going... btw, lil b, might want to go over the attendance list once last time lol

Hope to have my external hard disk, laptop and Wii here to record a lot of matches as well

Coney

Smash Master
can we get my wii on the main screen? i'll actually upload the videos

i'm redoing my music before the tourney too, i promise more of THIS and less of THIS

although that second one is kinda iconic of my wii so i don't know

EDIT - oh, bio ninja'd me!

Coney

Smash Master
guys now that i have a steady source of income i think i might be able to afford to do some MMs here now

everybody that wanna money match say yeah

SOVAman

Smash Hero
I'm going... btw, lil b, might want to go over the attendance list once last time lol

Hope to have my external hard disk, laptop and Wii here to record a lot of matches as well
Yea I will update it, also feel free to upload vids.

Bring your wii there will probably be a TV you can use since I want recording set-ups to have priority

can we get my wii on the main screen? i'll actually upload the videos

i'm redoing my music before the tourney too, i promise more of THIS and less of THIS

although that second one is kinda iconic of my wii so i don't know

EDIT - oh, bio ninja'd me!
Go ahead and record like bio. Having 2 recording setups would be nice. As for "Main Screens" I am not sure there will be one set out as a main one but I will see what I can do

Also everyone who is bringing a Setup come early so we can get that stuff all setup

So far the list of setups are

Wii/TV List (I need 6 set ups to run this tourney efficiently and you will get your venue waived if you bring a full setup):
SOVAman: 1 TV + 1 Wii
Lobos 1 TV + 1 Wii RECORDING
Combo Joe 1 TV + 1 Wii
NKB 1 TV + 1 Wii RECORDING
Coney 1 Wii RECORDING
Bio 1 Wii RECORDING

So if everyone listed above is bringing what they say I NEED 2 more TVs. So someone step up and bring one

Coney

Smash Master
that's cool, i'm just asking that all the big tourney matches be played on my wii since i can probably upload them on monday

i think sassy can bring some TVs but i don't wanna speak in his stead so, i'll shut up :X

SOVAman

Smash Hero
Alright Zak, I will make sure all the final matches and the BMX versus Lie MM take place on your setup. BUT, if time becomes a problem I don't think I can make every important match be played on that screen.

Lobos

Smash Master
I have infinite reply on my wii as well.

Also changing up some songs on my wii. lol Bio can you help me get rid of the brawl+ screen on my sd card?

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
Pyronic, I'm gonna have to pass on that. I literally haven't a clue on how to play that matchup, haha.

Boss, who would you be using, Mario or Luigi?

*EDIT: Boss, I'm just curious, I'll take that MM either way.

SOVAman

Smash Hero
Lobos is awesome

I am updating the attendance list. This is looking to be at least 40 people

Good stuff everyone

Edit: Okay so I finished the interest list and this may be the biggest local event Md/Va has had in a while. SO THEREFORE if you are late to your match you WILL be DQ'd. I can't play any reindeer games if over 40 people come. SO come on time. I will say it again this....doubles is starting at 12:15 no matter what, so don't be late

AND BRING SETUPS we can always have more than enough. Too little would be tragic

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
I think for my recording setup someone either has to bring a TV splitter or their TV has to have an output switch :/

Otherwise I should have every match that people play on my Wii saved to the external harddisk

Top Bottom