• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ashunera’s Library - General Discussion, Q&A and Index

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirk

Smash Champion
I think we just got mindgamed.

He's probably sandbagging while wrestling sharks, tornadoing his way to ordering soft shell taco supremes from taco bell.

I'd believe it.

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
prolly not on characters that have a "combo breaker" yoshis nair, mk nair..or dair because it doesn't have hit stun. The reason D3's works is because it doesn't have knockback it places the person there after the throw, but test it out! should be fun.
No.. like... re-grab before they go anywhere. Like IC chain grabs. lawlz.

King of Sack

Smash Journeyman
Hey I heard M2K tornadoes in real life by using his GC controller to wrap people up AND I heard M2K sandbags during friendlies. Did you guys know that???
Wait a second...M2K plays MK!?
Huh... M2K ISN'T a robot!?
Who's M2K? And what's all this about him sandbagging in friendlies? I mean who does that?

:034:
I think we just got mindgamed.

He's probably sandbagging while wrestling sharks, tornadoing his way to ordering soft shell taco supremes from taco bell.

I'd believe it.
Just don't hit anyone with your taco. LOL SMYN Reference
Where am I? What is sand bagging? Did you guys know that M2K actually stands for "Me want Angry Wopper"?

I love conversations like this. :D

------------------
Taco Time is watching us... <.<, >.>, *Takes bite of taco*

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Bored always sandbags. He finds Smash so boring, he can never make himself try. If he ever did manage to try, M2K wouldn't exist. Ken Combo would be known as "Bored Combo", and Ally would be named Enemy.

metroid1117

Smash Master
Disclaimer: Yeah... this is about Brawl+, but I don't want to post it in the Ike+ thread because no one checks there.

So... I'm trying to make an Ike+ combo video, but I don't really know what to call it or what song to use.

Right now, I'm thinking of using Keep the Flag Flying as the song and calling it "Raise the Crimean Flag" (yeah, he left the Crimean court in FE10, but Brawl Ike is based off of FE9, so whatever).

However, I'm also considering The Decisive Battle as the song, but I can't think of a good title.

So... which songs should I use? (Feel free to suggest one if you want; keep in mind that Brawl+ is faster than Brawl, so the song can be more upbeat.) Also, if I were to use The Decisive Battle as the song, what should I call it?

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
However, I'm also considering The Decisive Battle as the song, but I can't think of a good title.
Decisive Battle is an awesome song... I can't think of a fitting name off the top of my head though... you should go with this song if you can come up with a fitting name though (at least I would cause I love this song).

Palpi

Smash Hero
Ike+ is fun, but his most fulfilling combo starter is too hard to hit with. D-air and most of his combos from d-throw and nair end after like 60-65%. I don't have sound on my comp yet so I can't hear it xD

King of Sack

Smash Journeyman
We already did. About 279 pages ago.
This is a Q&A thread isn't it? I've seen both a Q&A AND a General Discussion thread on the other character's boards. I'm just suggesting we make another thread for any Ike related subject, including some subjects that we label as spam and don't allow in Ashu's.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Daaang...get wrecked Sack.

Brett, will you be attending next HOBO? Not this one coming up, but the one after. I'll most likely be going barring any huge tests showing up on that Friday or Monday.

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
Daaang...get wrecked Sack.
Yah Sack you just got water spiked by these guys' lack of sympathy.

Anyways, all lulz aside, I'll be linking you guys to some vids of me from the tourney once they're up on YouTube. I'll put some up for critique. I don't even remember which matches I saved, but I know it wasn't many.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
I just realized that the deadline for the SWF Low Tier Tourny Roster was yesterday. I sent in the list a long time ago, but it will be interesting to see the representation for each character.

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
Yah I was just about to say I hadn't heard anything about that in awhile. Is there gonna be a thread for it in the OTL or something?

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
lmao anything to create more hype in the OTL section

that place is a joke now=.=;

this tourney sounds like lots of fun though :p

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
The OTL lounge has always confused me. Most general discussion threads in topic-specific forums are pretty strict about their content staying on-topic. Yet the OTL lounge has even more random discussion than the Pool Room and the mods are as much a part of that as the regulars :ohwell:

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
Should I SH&FF my Fairs or just SH my Fairs? 'cause I notice u can space Fairs more by just SH it
It really depends on your spacing. If you spaced one incorrectly, FF that **** so you can get a shield up sooner. If you managed to tip it, there shouldn't be any dire need unless you want to try and follow it up. If you're falling down from way up and you're trying to Fair someone as you land, it's better to FF. Just practice spacing them while FFing, because all-around it's better to FF due to the reduced ending time.

I sometimes fullhop my Fairs depending on the character I'm facing, and if I space it right I don't FF so I land without any lag, and if I miss, I FF it. Most often I SH FF them though, it's usually the best way to go as long as you can do it accurately.

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
Interesting. I've taken a liking in jab -> Eruption myself. It's by far Ike's best option out of a jab cancel.

What? I don't understand this. How could eruption work on people like that? it's easily punishable and by Ike's movements easy to tell eruption is coming.

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
Lol, I wuz joking. Although I seriously did pull off an accidental jab -> Eruption against a guy online yesterday. I have no idea how the Eruption came out but it ended up working O.o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom