• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ashunera’s Library - General Discussion, Q&A and Index

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrznSaber

Smash Journeyman
Once campus food loses its appeal, you have to look for other sources. Back home, I'm used to eating one meal per day, but upstate...I become some sort of monster. Once it gets to a point that you and your roommate freak out about an uncut pizza pie and resort to using a tube of toothpaste to slice through it, you know you became a fatass T^T

Back to Brawl, I've been practicing a bit (for once), and I noticed a significant improvement in my game. I would want to see how my improved self would stack upto the rest of the compitition.

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
Holy crap yah, how does an online tourney with that many players make it all the way to the final match and then get forgotten before finishing?

:034:

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
lol 500th page for all of you, 188th page for Mr. Doom. I haven't been around in a while, so I decided to pop my head in and say hello.

My little comment about the d-throw to footstool combo, I tried it and it didn't work. Some of the characters are too floaty, while others like MK are too light. Plus, MK will u-air/d-air me before I get a chance to do anything. -_- So, yeah...

First Random Segue: someone compared my play-style to M2K's, saying that we're somewhat similar. I don't see how, unless the person's comparing our Ikes. I'll sleep on it.

Second Random Segue: I'm considering going to a tourney in Iowa this Friday. About 40 people are already confirmed, and I believe it'll be easy money, but I won't know unless I go and compete. This will be interesting.

That's the report. I'm Mr. Doom, reporting from the center of the US.

Palpi

Smash Hero
I play mk and ike =]

I am thinking of switching to a mix between ike marth and falco cause mk is pissing me off lately.

i probably wont though

FrznSaber

Smash Journeyman
To be honest. the first time I used Metaknight, I felt this eeire sensation...Like in Megaman battlnetwork 4 when you're tempted to use the dark chips in times of crisis.

•Col•

Smash Champion
My MK sucks pretty bad... Then again, I've had the game since it's midnight release, and I've only play as him seriously like 5 times. Any other time I've played as him is when I would put it on random, lol.

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
Out of curiosity, not that it matters much, why dont we have a tournament results thread? Most other forums have one. I was talking to my friend Kuraudo about Tourney Play 4, and it came up, and ya, it made me wonder why we dont have one...do not that many people use Ike, I tend to stay off the Ike boards, only checking in rarely if I need a qquick reminder on a match up Im unfamiliar with, but we have 1 page, mostly of match up discussion

FrznSaber

Smash Journeyman
I guess we can always restart it for motivational purposes and to get a better idea of how the character is placing rather than general assumptions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom