• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ashunera’s Library - General Discussion, Q&A and Index

Status
Not open for further replies.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
to bad the eagles are winning the division =/
Haha, logically it's a stretch. If Cowboys win next week against the Redskins, then it's a showdown for division title AT Dallas. I like Cowboys chances right there.

And even if Cowboys get the wild card, they play the Eagles in the first round LOL. Or vice versa if Eagles get wild card.

benaji261!

Smash Ace
Ya know, if you would stop making stupid posts and topics, you wouldn't be bagged on so much. Aren't you 18 or something? You should know better. It's as if this is your first time being on a internet forum, and you don't know the basic rules of online talk.
You're right... I'm not a knowledgable conversationist with Ike's match-ups or anything, and I just try to get in on the conversation, but it always ends up me looking like an idiot or trolling, when I'm not even meaning to. Sorry if my posts are that wasteful.
Exactly.

BTW. You never apologized earlier, Benjai.

I should've, but I felt like it wouldn't have done any good, and I would've suffered more flaming and such. I wasn't wanting to hurt your feelings, just kid around and see if anyone wanted to kid with me, but I guess I'm not good at that. Sorry Brett.

Sorry if I pissed you off at all Niddo. Wasn't my intention but I'm apparently not good at that either.

Sorry to anyone else who got pissed at me or thought of me as a troll.

I thought I could make some friends, but I'll just leave you guys alone since I'm not wanted/being any help. Peace.

YagamiLight

Smash Champion
"I thought I could make some friends, but I'll just leave you guys alone since I'm not wanted/being any help. Peace."

A person being wanted or not depends wholly on how they behave among the already present members of a group. If you did something wrong learn what you did wrong, stay, and don't do it again.

benaji261!

Smash Ace
"I thought I could make some friends, but I'll just leave you guys alone since I'm not wanted/being any help. Peace."

A person being wanted or not depends wholly on how they behave among the already present members of a group. If you did something wrong learn what you did wrong, stay, and don't do it again.
lol well it's more like I'm trying to see what I say works, and so far most of what I say DOESN'T work... so I'll post less or at least wait till I see a good time to talk, or gft XD

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Ben, I am the last person who knows crap about match ups. I've had several people ask me for match up advice and I can't say anything worth while to them. My game mostly relies on well...look I can't even explain that. It's just something that's in my head that I can't put on paper. So you don't need to post any knowledgeable posts, but your posts in general should not contain any stupidity for the most part. A perfect example is your post right there. Your initial decision to not apologize to Brett was dumb. Have you read what your reason was?

I should've, but I felt like it wouldn't have done any good, and I would've suffered more flaming and such. I wasn't wanting to hurt your feelings, just kid around and see if anyone wanted to kid with me, but I guess I'm not good at that. Sorry Brett.

Sorry if I pissed you off at all Niddo. Wasn't my intention but I'm apparently not good at that either.

Sorry to anyone else who got pissed at me or thought of me as a troll.

I thought I could make some friends, but I'll just leave you guys alone since I'm not wanted/being any help. Peace.
It wouldn't have done any good? I didn't want to get flamed? If you read Brett's response to your topic, he was definitely annoyed, angry, and hurt by it. Be a man and admit you were wrong and say sorry. No one is gonna flame you for doing the RIGHT thing. I'm glad you did apologize right there, but topics and discussions like that should be handled in private messaging and should be no business to us unless it concerns us.

If you just work on your common sense, and reread your posts, then I think you will fit right in. You should also consider if your posts will offend anyone or annoy anybody. At the same time, you need to also develop a sense about whether we are joking or not. You can detect it when you observe the way a person types. Think of it like reading a person's habits in Brawl. You figure out those tendencies and punish. In this case, you figure out our tendencies of typing, and decide what you should do about it.

Finally, you are welcome to be friends with any of us. We are a close knit community, and we all enjoy cracking jokes while discussing Ike related stuff. And it's not a matter of that you aren't wanted cause we hate you, we just hate your posts. So fix your posts, and you are good. I'm sure you're a good guy in person, but online, you are the definition of a ****** at the moment. So fix that up, and you will be good.

Oh and to be honest, no one would care less if you disappeared. Kirk disappeared for ages, and he's only been brought up once LOL.

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
Works for most SBR members, I don't see why it can't work here. :laugh:

And seriously: If you thought it was worse, you should have brought it up during the rediscussion. This isn't a MU topic. And frankly, if the majority of both boards, with all sorts of various levels in skill, believe that number is correct: it's probably correct for the current metagame.
shafty logic is amusing but you should be lying about things :)

-RedX-

Smash Lord
Ben, I am the last person who knows crap about match ups. I've had several people ask me for match up advice and I can't say anything worth while to them. My game mostly relies on well...look I can't even explain that. It's just something that's in my head that I can't put on paper.
Instinctual player like me :chuckle:
I'm curious how many Ike mains here have their strategies set in their head or they just have good instincts and just know what to do.

Oh and to be honest, no one would care less if you disappeared. Kirk disappeared for ages, and he's only been brought up once LOL.
I knew somebody wasn't posting here lmfao

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
Kirk needs to get back on the freaking boards. He's done this before. He's doing it again.

I'm curious how many Ike mains here have their strategies set in their head or they just have good instincts and just know what to do.
I've really really come to hate the numbers that spring from match-up discussions. To be more exact, I hate the debates over such numbers. I'd rather just know things about the match-up, but I find the best only way to do that is through experience.

Benjai, thank you for your apology. Just don't try joking about things when the joke is long since over and definitely don't make new threads about it.
Rule of thumb, actually... don't make new threads at all. They have to be pretty useful for us to actually enjoy a new thread being made....

It's good to be home.. without a roommate.. or studying.. or mandatory Bach.. or dorm food..... though I'm sure that soon enough I'll miss my friends living close/having my girlfriend spend the night in my bed. BUT I'm happy to be out of the dorm so far. Lol.
I'm probably saying this because I just spent the whole day with my mom's family and a BUNCH OF GOOD FOOD.
How is the break feeling so far for everyone else?

Palpi

Smash Hero
my break starts thursday and ends on the 2nd monday after that...

so far today...i got my flu shot and h1n1 shot and i have a bad cold, and we got 8 inches of snow or so

benaji261!

Smash Ace
Thanks Bored for the elaborate explanation of my failure and me being the definition of being ****** of the moment. XD I get what you're saying. I'll work on it. :/

Thanks for accepting my apology Brett. I'm never one to make enemies. :I

So is Christmas break the current discussion? If so, I've been on break, even though I don't count cuz I'm not a student anywhere... lol
I'm going up to MEPS in Montgomery to get sworn into the Air Force, which is my next step in life. When I go to boot camp idk yet, but will know I'm sure Tuesday.
That and my sister just got married to a Navy guy and they're moving to Hawaii at the end of Jan. They're taking my 10 month-old nephew! HE"S GONNA BE A SURFER DUDE... I think?

Was that a stereotypical statement? If so I'm sorry. :(

YagamiLight

Smash Champion
http://www.thisiswhyyourefat.com

New favorite site ever. If you don't see anything that makes you laugh out loud on the first page, I'm sure you will if you keep looking. I'm going to make something up and send it to this site.

I like this one.
"CHOCOLATE COVERED BACON MAPLE DONUT BAR"

That looks amazingly bad and amazingly good at the same time. I'm bookmarking that site, haha.

XquiZiTX8X

Smash Cadet
The best one was the Cheeseburger with the Grilled cheese sandwiches as buns and the Reesespeanut butter cake.

That cake with the orange soda being poured on it looks disgusting though lol.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Mega mac, anyone? Or the Windows 7 Whopper? I'll find those pictures; they're buried somewhere in one of the threads I usually visit.

Edit: I found them.

This is the Windows 7 Whopper.

Video of some guy set out to eat this monstrosity

Japan has some of the most petite people, but they have some voracious appetites when it comes to fast food.

Here's the Mega Mac.

I'm sure you could settle on this, too. I don't know what this is called, though...

-RedX-

Smash Lord
I.....would never eat stuff like that.
Who the hell could eat something like that....and live?
Although that pizza looks top tier lol

XquiZiTX8X

Smash Cadet
Back when I lived in NYC, I used to go to a pizza shack in brooklyn that sold pizza slices 3 feet long. It's a shame they only made slices and not the whole pie, imagine that :(

I'm suprised America doesn't have that kind of stuff japan has. of all places too, lol.

benaji261!

Smash Ace
We're able to construct faster ways to get heart attacks, but no faster ways to forward production of medicine and technology?

America. lol

idk if what I said made sense... if it didn't flame me :bee:

theeboredone

Smash Legend
We're able to construct faster ways to get heart attacks, but no faster ways to forward production of medicine and technology?

America. lol

idk if what I said made sense... if it didn't flame me :bee:
Hm. How to make a faster way to get a heart attack?

-Takes some bacon, some burger patties, some bacon, some burger patties, some bacon, some burger patties, some boneless chicken wings, two texas toast sandwiches with eggs, bacon, and cheese, and buns-

How hard was that?

benaji261!

Smash Ace
Hm. How to make a faster way to get a heart attack?

-Takes some bacon, some burger patties, some bacon, some burger patties, some bacon, some burger patties, some boneless chicken wings, two texas toast sandwiches with eggs, bacon, and cheese, and buns-

How hard was that?

You made a good point there... my post WAS dumb.:dizzy:

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
Yah I wouldn't even call that a pizza personally. What the heck is the crust made of? Hot-dogs? And why are there grilled hamburger patties on it? It's basically every kind of fast-food junk you can get arranged to look like a pizza.

:034:

XquiZiTX8X

Smash Cadet
Looks like half of the pizza is Just regular pizza with Cheesefilled crust "poppers". They had the same thing here in america. The other half looks like a bunch of stuff you would find on a grill. Hotdog crust with vegetables and hamburger patties etc.

Idk get Red to translate it :)

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
Hey, I've had that "Mega Mac" before! It was called a "Double Big Mac" in one McDonalds in Canada.

They were awesome. Particularly with a Rolo Milkshake.

I was a hungry 14 year old. >_<

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
I've had like, 6 of them total. At least.

Those things were good. If a bit messy. lol

A different McDonalds had slushies.

And I doubt any of you Americans have had a Screamer before. A layer of slushie, a layer of soft ice cream, and then another layer of slushie, ect. Repeat until the top. It's call a Screamer because of the brain freezes you can get. I've only seen them at Canadian Tire Gas Stations. Those are also good. :D

benaji261!

Smash Ace
I've had like, 6 of them total. At least.

Those things were good. If a bit messy. lol

A different McDonalds had slushies.

And I doubt any of you Americans have had a Screamer before. A layer of slushie, a layer of soft ice cream, and then another layer of slushie, ect. Repeat until the top. It's call a Screamer because of the brain freezes you can get. I've only seen them at Canadian Tire Gas Stations. Those are also good. :D

As much as I would seemed interested in that... I'm not. 6?... My stomach probably wouldn't agree. :I... although the Screamer sounds appetizing.

XquiZiTX8X

Smash Cadet
I've had a screamer before when I went to Montrèal. It was...weird tasting lol. The weirdest Ice cream I've ever had was probably the Vermonster. Half the bucket was literally nothing but toppings, and it got to the point where I got sick before I even made it to the actual Ice cream.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom