• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ashunera’s Library - General Discussion, Q&A and Index

Status
Not open for further replies.

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
All you need to do to gimp Ike from that position is if you grab the ledge first, quickly release from the ledge and jump+bair when the ike is coming up. If you main Ike, you've seen aether thousands, maybe tens of thousands of times, so the timing is very easy.

The vid.. Just managed to bair him the wrong way. I seemed to footstool him when he was starting aether, which caused me to jump a little bit too far and in, but luckily, BAIR ***** AETHER NO MATTER THE POSITION, so I still had the correct timing and hit him.

Kirk

Smash Champion
User groups suck. Boo.

I like kitties, though.

Someone pay for my plane ticket to WHOBO...

...for myself and my kitty.

But that's only if I have a kitty...

...which I don't.

I made myself sad.

:(

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
He's not furry enough to be a kitty

And the ears are wrong

But he is chubby enough...

And the right shape...

And kinda has the eyes...

Dawwwwwwwwwww, look at the cute electric kitty! :D

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Wow, this is absolutely pathetic. I'm quitting the Ike Boards.

I have trouble fighting against Pikachu.

He looks too much like a kitty.

And I can't bring myself to hit him, no matter how much he hits me.

Kind of like girls.

Still sad.

You smack a girl if she ain't gonna make you a **** sandwich.

I like kitties, too.

They're cuddly and cute like girls, but without all the confusion and frustration.

Kitties can't give you sex Brett.

Unless...Oh, I get it Brett...gotcha.

And for the record, Pikachu is a mouse. A big fat one. And his eyes are two black dots, not exactly cat eyes.

Kirk

Smash Champion
Ike boards have a recent history of going emo...

First me.

Then Kimchi.

Now Brett.

When will it stop!?!

I know!

Kitties for everyone!

And it does NOT make you any less of a man if you like kitties.

You're only cheating yourself if you quit the Ike boards, Bored. :p

New formatting for posting is annoying...

Also also, get butts in the IDC if you don't like it here! Perhaps you can get away from the kitties.

-RedX-

Smash Lord
I hate all types of cats....they make my eyes bleed when I look at them....or maybe because they scratch my eyes T_T

I'm immune to going emo btw

theeboredone

Smash Legend
I hate all types of cats....they make my eyes bleed when I look at them....or maybe because they scratch my eyes T_T

I'm immune to going emo btw
If you go emo, then obviously you are not manly enough.

One of the rules of Awesomeism states...

"If you are feeling -something negative-, you stop being -something negative-, and be awesome instead."

So for this situation, "When I'm feeling emo, I just stop being emo, and be awesome instead."

Ryko can attest.

And there is nothing wrong with cats, but if I were to ever have one, it'd be only to pet it while I discuss with a person how he owes me a great sum of money.

But personally, I'd just prefer to be doing that to a woman.

DANG.

And it does NOT make you any less of a man if you like kitties.

You're only cheating yourself if you quit the Ike boards, Bored. :p

See above.

I am the Ike Boards. Without me, you guys are nothing.

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
Ah the accidental cleansing of douchebags. I'm not even sure what that would entail but it sounds kind of catchy.

:034:

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
Ah.

Speaking of the kind: can someone else besides me please deal with the complete and utter idiots over in the Tier List topic? I've got too big of a headache to deal with Reflex's painful PT fanboyism/overhyping and Inui's usual idiot statements at the same time. The first thinks Squirtle doesn't have a hard time against Ike, the later thinks Squirtle beats Ike.

Seriously, were the SBR members on crack when those two were let into the backroom? Inui should have been given the boot heck of a long time ago. A permanent infraction (like the three he has, from his own words) should = instant boot. They both are stupidity incarnate and use such bizarre "logic" I can't make heads or tails of it half of the time. And the people are listening to them?

Gah, someone go mark every post Inui has made with those moving pictures as spam so he gets banned already.

TX7Killian

Smash Apprentice
Kitties lmfao..

well, i know such people.. A week ago I fought against an Olimar Main. He thought he's something special and used Marth the whole time, but I won the whole time. Then he begins to John and says "I didn't knew the Match Up. I'll go to SWF and read now what against to do an Ike with Marth." As he returned I asked him why the **** he didn't used his Olimar and he just says "olimar against Ike is 99999999:0,00000001 for Olimar"
What I'm trying to say is; Just let them be. I know it's hard and all that ****, but why talk with them about Ike? It's always the same "Ike sucks, who plays with ike? no sense"

san.

NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
I think reflex is just a little ignorant of what Ike can do, because he never bothered to look into it that much. Inui is... Well, you can come up with a conclusion yourself.

Everytime I read that topic, I'm like poor Niddo :(

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
Yeah, wow, I deleted this post because it was a little weird.
Even for me.

And **** my life. My roommate left his XBOX on the floor, upright, and I just tripped over it. It's not working now.

Turns out it is a hard drive error. I guess I can feel lucky that MY hard drive was in there and not his.

I'm going to go search for a hug.
And maybe some ice cream.
Yum.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Two girls, two situations.

One asked me to dress up as a convict while she dressed up as a cop.

The other wanted me to dress up as Prince Ali while she dressed up as Aladdin.

My choice? Neither. I shoot higher.

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
I think reflex is just a little ignorant of what Ike can do, because he never bothered to look into it that much. Inui is... Well, you can come up with a conclusion yourself.

Everytime I read that topic, I'm like poor Niddo :(
I still haven't looked at that topic since this morning.

Too much of a headache.

Seriously, why is Inui in the backroom? He obviously shouldn't be there.

Are large, moving pictures modable for being spam? Because if they are, I'm going to have fun every single time he posts outside of the tierlist topic. :chuckle:

EDIT:

@#$@#%#@$()#@$)#@&$@#@#

Look at CC's newest topic.

Apparently, overall Mario > Ike because of 3 videos and Inui/4 random people said so.

Can I have some help here? Please? I can't get everything myself...

san.

NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
Just a lot of ignorance I don't feel like dealing with, tbqh.

YagamiLight

Smash Champion
Niddo I looked over the topic this afternoon and basically your best bet is to just ignore them.

I used to get rather annoyed when people were ignorant of what Ike could do but now it's like "Okay if you want to think that way that's your choice." Like, don't even read and respond. You don't need the stress.

The world has plenty of stupid people. Naturally a few of them have to not like Ike, eh? Haha.

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
As far as I'm concerned, the more people down-talk Ike, the more we can continue to surprise them. Let them go on and on about how we have no chance of winning any match-ups against high-tiers... players will get more and more ignorant and think they can play slack against an Ike.

Then BAM. F-smashed.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Don't even see why you keep going back there Niddo. I don't even understand why you want everyone else to understand the proper match ups. Playing the underdog is fun.

§leepy God

Smash Master
As far as I'm concerned, the more people down-talk Ike, the more we can continue to surprise them. Let them go on and on about how we have no chance of winning any match-ups against high-tiers... players will get more and more ignorant and think they can play slack against an Ike.

Then BAM. F-smashed.

Strange, my friend is always like too relaxed when I use Ike, then out of no where, I beat him in one round, then he get's serious next. This always happen when I play him. xD

Now I just wish I could win more times like that with Jigglypuff. >.<

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
Niddo I looked over the topic this afternoon and basically your best bet is to just ignore them.

I used to get rather annoyed when people were ignorant of what Ike could do but now it's like "Okay if you want to think that way that's your choice." Like, don't even read and respond. You don't need the stress.

The world has plenty of stupid people. Naturally a few of them have to not like Ike, eh? Haha.
I would ignore them...if it wasn't for the fact it just makes our job harder later on. That, and I hated official tier lists made with faulty data. If Ike is lowered, I want it to be for actual reasons. Not because some whiny scrub name Inui got his way because nobody would attempt to oppose his "logical claims". People are starting to believe he's right for whatever bizarre reason, which means people in the SBR are starting to listen to him.

Sadly, he's probably the only guy in the SBR who actually uses Ike anything close to a regular basis. And he sucks balls. He sucks so badly, he thinks Ike is the fifth worse character. And now they have someone with "rep", everyone else who does like Ike is starting to join the bandwagon. And from what I saw last tier list with Sonic/PT's rise, the SBR blindly follows bandwagons. The Sonic one was deserved, but perhaps a bit overshot. The PT one was way off.

And if other people see all of those idiots not being challenged on their "logical points", every time we do a MU discussion, it's going to be "8-2 our A. Inui said Ike goes at least this against High/Top tier characters, and he uses Ike so he must know what he's talking about. Just PS every attack, avoid the jab, and punish everything." And that will give all of us a headache.

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
So what?
It'll keep us in low tier tourneys.
And when we win outside of low tier, it'll just be funnier.

Anybody up to play some WiTry sometime in the next few hours? I went home last night and nobody's here, so until tonight, I'm doing nothing and doing it alone.

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
Dude, we were never in danger of being out of low tier tournaments. We're not ever leaving D tier, except downwards due to mass stupidity.

And I'll try wifi again if you want. Should be less lag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom